The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Delition

Postby Delition » Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:43 am

I vote for INBTF as the next "lil' mod in training".
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:45 am

Delition wrote:I vote for INBTF as the next "lil' mod in training".

I'd actually agree with that. :wink:
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:14 am

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:I'm watching the new episode.

Oprah's vaginia is talking. :shock:

Aww dude that was a spoiler...

*A crowd moans*

Dammit!

Anyway I was actually gonna nominate INBTF to become a mod o_O Someone beat me to it though...

And yeah KB that convo was amusing XD

Random: When you rub kittens together you build static... heh I was shocking my grandma and my auntie earlier today...
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:23 am

There are a few facts, that to me anyway, are obvious of this whole thing being a joke. The biggest thing is that, BSR never did show up in any of the “Forum Moderator” lists in the index page. You’d think if he was a mod-IT, he’d have a few special forum perms, at least ONE live forum they could practice on, and work from there.

Also, there’s a MOD (modification, not moderator, hence the all caps) that enables special colour ranks that show up on names in the who’s online list. What I would have done was use it to male a Mod-IT rank.

Also, I don’t think they would have THAT much of a lack of common sense to let that d00d mod this thing. :P
Last edited by Mr. Hat_DX27 on Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:23 am

HAH! Moose Jaw moves on to round three. As much as I hate them, they kind of deserve it. I mean, they beat Justin Pogge! The super human!!

Ah well. Medicine Hat'll f*cking murder them.
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:11 pm

Comedy Network sucks balls...nalls balls.
jaydawGtwo04

Postby jaydawGtwo04 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:32 pm

Holy sh*t! I was gone for about 5 days and It's gone from page 634 to 700 something. Anyway, I just got the Panic! At The Disco CD and It's really good.
The_Paper_Boy

Postby The_Paper_Boy » Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:44 pm

I'd like to go to Wisconsin one day.
Kyles_Baby

Postby Kyles_Baby » Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:49 pm

I love to look at Playboy Mag, and I'm a chick.
The BBS' #1 Diehard AC/DC fan! \m/
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:52 pm

KyleBenoit wrote:Comedy Network sucks balls...nalls balls.

It sucks nallsack. :lol:

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:There are a few facts, that to me anyway, are obvious of this whole thing being a joke. The biggest thing is that, BSR never did show up in any of the “Forum Moderator” lists in the index page. You’d think if he was a mod-IT, he’d have a few special forum perms, at least ONE live forum they could practice on, and work from there.

Also, there’s a MOD (modification, not moderator, hence the all caps) that enables special colour ranks that show up on names in the who’s online list. What I would have done was use it to male a Mod-IT rank.

Also, I don’t think they would have THAT much of a lack of common sense to let that d00d mod this thing. :P

We can only hope...
I *Heart* You.
The_Paper_Boy

Postby The_Paper_Boy » Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:48 pm

DarkDucky, I see you're getting into that Userbar thing. Keep up the work you've been doing so far. At school today I had Stackem's(sp?) for dinner. They're great. I might go spend my £60 (over $100) on some computer games. I've not been playing it much. When I completed Metal Gear Solid again, in less than 5 hours, I couldn't be bothered to play it again or play a different one. I've got my eye on a couple of games. Or I might just wait until Kingdom Hearts II comes out. I'll be getting a haircut on Saturday. I'm not happy that Arsenal won their match yesterday. I wasn't happy about Steven Hendry getting put out by Bond on Snooker yesterday too. Dude, I wanted him to win. He's a great snooker player, he just had a bad game.
Delition

Postby Delition » Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:56 pm

The_Paper_Boy wrote:I'd like to go to Wisconsin one day.

No. No you wouldn't. I can't stand this damn place. About 75% of our population here are:

-Fat
-Rednecks
-Gangster Wannabes
-Drunk
-Angsty
-Any combination of the above

As I've said before, it's a "Ghetto-Hick" state, where many people think it's cool to listen to preachy Country music spouting off crap about god and then listen to Rap that involves killing your ho...or some stupid sh*t like that.

God, I hate it here.
treefiddy_350

Postby treefiddy_350 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:14 pm

DD, I knew what was going on the whole time. I'm glad it happened. Shows how pathetic you all are losing your life over it. especially uconn and then the rest. :lol:
Get.
A.
Life.
Member# 325291
ilovestanlymarsh

Postby ilovestanlymarsh » Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:25 pm

Delition wrote:
The_Paper_Boy wrote:I'd like to go to Wisconsin one day.

No. No you wouldn't. I can't stand this damn place. About 75% of our population here are:

-Fat
-Rednecks
-Gangster Wannabes
-Drunk
-Angsty
-Any combination of the above

As I've said before, it's a "Ghetto-Hick" state, where many people think it's cool to listen to preachy Country music spouting off crap about god and then listen to Rap that involves killing your ho...or some stupid sh*t like that.

God, I hate it here.

And our seasons are winter, winter, winter, and constuction season. This state sucks. There is absoutly nothing to do here. It is way to cold here most of the time. We have no mountains or senery. We look the same as MN and Michigan. The only thing we look better than is IL
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:11 pm

treefiddy_350 wrote:DD, I knew what was going on the whole time.

heh, that just makes it a shitload funnier than it already was :lol:

Random: HAPPY WEED & RAMEN DAY to anyone here who celebrates it...

Random again: I feel happy today because someone actually used one of the userbar things I made. Hooray ILSM, you're getting added onto my list of people to marry because of that :P
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]

Return to “Hot Topics”