The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

megan*w

Postby megan*w » Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:42 pm

[color=blue:09801]^ What's it's name?[/color:09801]
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:44 pm

gmac wrote:There's a hedgehog outside my door.

O RLY?
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:04 am

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:Image

Just made it. What you think?

What that written in the background? "Silent screams".....
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Grizim

Postby Grizim » Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:41 am

UCONN2k5 wrote:
Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:Haha, I knew this sort of thing would happen if we did this joke. Right when I thought that up I knew it'd be all you thought about. Seriously why would they make me a mod I mean just because they were stupid enough to make Jamez and a 13 year old a mod doesn't mean their stupid enough to make ME a mod. UCONN actually made a petition wow man you don't have a life.
"How can you support such an egomaniacal figure in Brave Sir Ribbit?" You give me to much credit. :) Haha, I love how honest everyone was like if all of you sucked up that woulda been lame it's more funnier that you thought nall went insane.
"Okay, when I heard this news I seriously about had a heart attack. BSR becoming a mod?! If BSR is made a mod, this place is going to go straight to Hell in a handbasket, if it hasn't already. All BSR is going to do is lock any thread that has a sane and intelligent discussion in it"
I brought two losers back from the grave the fact that you hate anyone on the internet so much is f*cking pathetic. And I really don't care what you're opinion is seeing how every date I've ever been I met them before and not online. I don't look towards the online as my hook up to racist biggots like Niels.

What did I say before? It took me 20 f*cking minutes. A monkey could do it under 45. And you've never been to Eastern CT have you? IF you aren't 18 it's gay. NOTHING IS UP HERE!!! It's called boredom, Frog. You're happy about everyone truly saying that you suck? Wow. Shouldn't that ring a bell in that pot leaf stem sized brain of yours, "Oh, I guess everyone isn't too pleased with my antics, Maybe I wouldn't be disliked if I didn't act like a f*cking retarded stoner, and stop being a hypocrite about grammer and sh*t. And yes I believe everyone you dated you've met in person. I mean, you did see your mom when you came out of her placenta? Or were you hatched from an egg? I'll decide later. And yeah, Niels hates Japan, so what? They don't exactly have everything ok upstairs, or for words you'll understand, they don't exactly have all 7 leaves on their pot plant. And don't think I have no life because I bitch to some loser who's older than me, but still dumber, slower, less coordinated (pot does that sh*t to you) and gayer than me. At least I don't beat off in front of my friends. In your case, your friends are 3 stuffed animals and a 19 year old redneck who is in 6th grade still. So in conclusion, you are a low life form, and you have no supporters. and it has become clear as no one said you'd be a great leader. Good job BSR, as you still have proven yourself to be a figure that should teach little children the dangers of drug use.

Sincerely, Chris

:lol: :lol: Okay I know this is an old post that I'm quoting but I just came across it man...hahaha. UCONN you just admitted you have no life hahaha I don't know why I find that so funny but I do. UCONN I know you probably have friends in school and all but when you get home, do you really have a life? Be honest. I admit that in Junior High I had no life either so you can admit it, too.

Now BSR in UCONN's defense, UCONN is right that many regions in the Northeast can be pretty f*cking boring. Most of my friends and I usually hang out in Villas (a town near mine) because that's where things actually happen. It is very easy not to have a life here.

SJ your sig is cool but I think you should take the Tweek out. He really, really, REALLY doesn't fit to be honest with you man.
As enjoyable as abuse.
PinkPrincess

Postby PinkPrincess » Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:52 pm

I'm baaaaaaaaack.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:59 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:
Stovepipe_Jam wrote:Image

Just made it. What you think?

What that written in the background? "Silent screams".....

It says "Silent scream, bury the unwanted child. Beaten and torn, sanctify lives of scorn".

And yes Grizm, I took Tweek out. :P
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:02 pm

You're definately a much better sig maker than me.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:08 pm

KyleBenoit wrote:You're definately a much better sig maker than me.

That I will agree with. But you're better at writing, music, and everything else.
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:21 pm

I can't make sigs. I just do what I can.
PinkPrincess

Postby PinkPrincess » Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:45 pm

I made my sig. I think it's hell cool. It definately pwns alot of the sigs here.
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:06 pm

Fiddy's real name is Richard, but he prefers to be called Dick.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:20 pm

i never liked the name Richard, as for Fiddy's real name, you can find it in a lot of different places on the BBS.

What did you expect to be here?
Setting the standard since 1852
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:26 pm

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:What did you expect to be here?

I expected it to say "What did you expect to be here?"
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:35 pm

DarkDucky wrote:
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:What did you expect to be here?

I expected it to say "What did you expect to be here?"

:lol: Same here...

The Crazy 88 fight scene in Kill Bill vol.1 is the best involving swords ever...
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
puderdocka

Postby puderdocka » Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:55 pm

I just came home from a movie night avec les filles. :)
Anledningen till att jag har den här texten på svenska är för att du inte ska förstå den!

Currently retired from the site. I'll be back within 100 years. /Puderdocka.

Return to “Hot Topics”