The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

kennygirl78

Postby kennygirl78 » Fri May 26, 2006 3:31 am

butters489 wrote:My sister just got a new Ipod, and she promised she would give me her old one. For some reason she got all pissed off and won't give it to me. :x
Man I know what you mean....I have a sister just like that....
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Fri May 26, 2006 3:34 am

I'm going to bed in about 15 minutes. But first, I shall eat some chips, so that I may grow fat and pudgy by the time I hit thirty! :lol:

Then I can be a real American. :roll:
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Fri May 26, 2006 4:36 am

^ And I'm going to go throw up so that I can become a true American teenage girl. :roll:

Seriously, these two girls I know, who are practically anorexic, are constantly talking about how fat they are.... They piss me off so much!!
I *Heart* You.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Fri May 26, 2006 5:00 am

This is my 3000th post. :D
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Fri May 26, 2006 8:09 am

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:Ha, I only have 6 left including examinations

Haha, it's my last day of school today (even though I'm not going into school today because I'm ill) and then I'm off for a week. But then we have to go back to school for about another month and a half. But then we're off for 6 weeks. Yey!
The_Paper_Boy

Postby The_Paper_Boy » Fri May 26, 2006 9:41 am

SJ, you lying bastid! :lol: You said you would get 3000 posts by Monday, but you've gotten there already.

Anyway, I'm going to start collecting anime stuff, like, DVDs, figures, posters, etc. I bought three new anime DVDs, and I'm saving up my money to buy more. I might be going to golf later, but I don't know. If I do, we're going on the 18 holer. On Limewire I've been downloading loads of songs. I've been trying to get BitTorrent to work, but I can't get it to work. >.> Has anyone got any things I can check out that will help me work it? I want it to download anime. I'll be going on holiday to Lanzerote at the start of July, and I'll be back in time for my birthday. I also really miss someone that I love :cry:, I hope she comes back sooner than later. And this is my 1000th post.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Fri May 26, 2006 10:04 am

The_Paper_Boy wrote:SJ, you lying bastid! :lol: You said you would get 3000 posts by Monday, but you've gotten there already.

Anyway, I'm going to start collecting anime stuff, like, DVDs, figures, posters, etc. I bought three new anime DVDs, and I'm saving up my money to buy more. I might be going to golf later, but I don't know. If I do, we're going on the 18 holer. On Limewire I've been downloading loads of songs. I've been trying to get BitTorrent to work, but I can't get it to work. >.> Has anyone got any things I can check out that will help me work it? I want it to download anime. I'll be going on holiday to Lanzerote at the start of July, and I'll be back in time for my birthday. I also really miss someone that I love :cry:, I hope she comes back sooner than later. And this is my 1000th post.

I'm gonna make a tutorial on how to use BitTorrents properly when I get home from school (And put it on a different site as I do tutorials for people there). But I'm in IT so I can't do it now. ¬_¬ Lanzerote kicks ass too... I'm not sure how many airports there is but the one I landed in had a 60ft. cactus there when you walked in. XD If you see it then you're at the same one I went to.

P.S Congrats on your 1000th post. =)
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
The_Paper_Boy

Postby The_Paper_Boy » Fri May 26, 2006 10:14 am

Jay C wrote:I'm gonna make a tutorial on how to use BitTorrents properly when I get home from school (And put it on a different site as I do tutorials for people there). But I'm in IT so I can't do it now. ¬_¬ Lanzerote kicks ass too... I'm not sure how many airports there is but the one I landed in had a 60ft. cactus there when you walked in. XD If you see it then you're at the same one I went to.

P.S Congrats on your 1000th post. =)

Okay, thanks. Tell me when you've done it then. My mum and dad have been to Lanzerote twice, they said it was good. And now it'll be three times for them but for me once. 60ft cactus? I'll keep my eye out for that then. :P

Thanks. If you actually counted my posts from my old acount (1311) with my newer account, I'll have 2312 now. But I don't count my old account so it don't really matter.

NOTE: I copied DarkDucky with the whole center thing. XP
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Fri May 26, 2006 11:17 am

Well SJ, I'm gone, good luck buddy.
(not from here people)

a little insecure bitch wrote:Ive had enough of you. Good BYe
Setting the standard since 1852
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Fri May 26, 2006 1:44 pm

I'm sick and not going to school :D
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Fri May 26, 2006 2:22 pm

I'm in a good mood today. :D
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Fri May 26, 2006 2:25 pm

I'm sick today. And last night I satyed until midnight.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Fri May 26, 2006 7:57 pm

I stayed up until 3:30 last night doing a thematic essay for global studies class.
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Fri May 26, 2006 7:58 pm

It's Matt Stone's birthday today!
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Fri May 26, 2006 8:28 pm

I have it all figured out. I its very simple. All the pieces of the puzzle have come together. Everything is glued up. I sew the sheets of justice. I bake the cake of honor. I plant the flowers of peace. I kill the annoying flies. Steve Perry has sung his last song. The Cancer has reached the lungs. The body is in full shutdown mode. The credits are rolling. The victory lap is going on now. The fruit has fallen from the tree. The milk of society's breast is depleted. The light bulb is on. The tears are dry. Global Warming has hit. Maybe I should get to the point. Butters and gmac are the same person! Everything makes perfect sense now.
Setting the standard since 1852

Return to “Hot Topics”