The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

kennygirl78
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:40 am

Postby kennygirl78 » Mon May 29, 2006 4:49 pm

No fair I have only like 21 days left......

But I'm also kind of happy because I just want to get over with it.....
Kyle's_Marklar
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:08 pm

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Mon May 29, 2006 5:29 pm

tweekedkenny wrote:
butters489 wrote:6/6/06 is coming.....................


I can't wait!

That's the day of my class trip :shock:


That's the day of the hurricane that's supoosed to hit New York City. :o I'm scared... :cry:
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
Recnahs

Postby Recnahs » Mon May 29, 2006 5:35 pm

5 more days of school left for me! since today is memorial day we have it off, so the last 4 days of this week. and then next monday. but monday is a waste, all we do is play games outside and get free food. but who can resist football and free food eh? so im going only to get my report cards.
cheesypoofs857
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:07 pm

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Mon May 29, 2006 5:45 pm

Kyle's_Marklar wrote:
tweekedkenny wrote:
butters489 wrote:6/6/06 is coming.....................


I can't wait!

That's the day of my class trip :shock:


That's the day of the hurricane that's supoosed to hit New York City. :o I'm scared... :cry:


They have hurricanes in NY? :?

Forgive me for being retarded, but is this gonna be like Katrina/Andrew/Camille/Betsy/Steve/Rita combined or just Dennis/Cindy/Mathew/Allison? :shock:

Or are you just making it up so people can feel sympathy towards you? If that's what you're doing, then I feel no sympathy. I have no heart! :twisted: :shock:


Anyways, 6/6/06 is the day The Omen hits theaters.

Here's my list of movies I want to see this summer:

X3
The Omen
The Poseiden
Pirates of the Caribbean
and Rob Shneider is The Stapler
Image
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Recnahs

Postby Recnahs » Mon May 29, 2006 5:46 pm

12600 post in this thread.
Kyle's_Marklar
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:08 pm

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Mon May 29, 2006 5:58 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:
Kyle's_Marklar wrote:
tweekedkenny wrote:
butters489 wrote:6/6/06 is coming.....................


I can't wait!

That's the day of my class trip :shock:


That's the day of the hurricane that's supoosed to hit New York City. :o I'm scared... :cry:


They have hurricanes in NY? :?

Forgive me for being retarded, but is this gonna be like Katrina/Andrew/Camille/Betsy/Steve/Rita combined or just Dennis/Cindy/Mathew/Allison? :shock:

Or are you just making it up so people can feel sympathy towards you? If that's what you're doing, then I feel no sympathy. I have no heart! :twisted: :shock:


Anyways, 6/6/06 is the day The Omen hits theaters.

Here's my list of movies I want to see this summer:

X3
The Omen
The Poseiden
Pirates of the Caribbean
and Rob Shneider is The Stapler


No, it's nothing that big and it might not even come. When I said "I'm scared... :cry: " I was just kidding. i wasn't doing it for sympathy. I laugh in the face of danger. <---Sorry about that, Lion King quote. :oops:
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
cheesypoofs857
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:07 pm

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Mon May 29, 2006 6:08 pm

Boy is Simba gonna be pissed :lol:

Hurricane season starts in a few days. We're gonna need a lot more FEMA trailers.

Speaking of which....FEMA SUCKS!!!!! Their trailer explode randomly and the Red Cross can't cook Rice A Roni worth of shiit!

Well, I never tasted their Rice A Roni but my dad says it sucks. And lucky me, I don't live in a FEMA trailer. We live on the oppisite of the bayou so we only had 1 foot in our yard while our neighbor go floooooded! But I'm still pissed that we don't have a generator! :x
Image
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
T&Paresweetsupersweet
Posts: 404
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:34 am

Postby T&Paresweetsupersweet » Mon May 29, 2006 6:23 pm

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:Ha, I get out for alomost 3 months, take that!






i get off for 3 and a half months and i get out in a week! :D
Image
First sig made w/ pirated Photoshop. Yay piracy!
Good at Photoshop or GIMP? Click Here!
bugzbunnie6
Posts: 1980
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:21 am

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Mon May 29, 2006 6:30 pm

I get out on June 23rd... That is, unless the world ends on 6/6/06, of course. :P
I *Heart* You.
Mr. Hat_DX27
Posts: 3616
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:50 pm

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Mon May 29, 2006 6:50 pm

I get out at arround the same time, i think
Image
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY
Posts: 3384
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 6:55 pm

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Mon May 29, 2006 6:57 pm

tomorrow is the last full day of school. Then the next 4 days are half days because of exams.

EDIT:VThat is the same day I get out.
Last edited by IneedBoutTREEFIDDY on Mon May 29, 2006 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Setting the standard since 1852
kaileykorn
Posts: 1098
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 4:10 am

Postby kaileykorn » Mon May 29, 2006 7:03 pm

I get out June 5 - I'm so excited. I can't wait for senior year.

Oh, and I was supposed to see Posideon today, but my friend never texted me, so I guess I'm not going. Maybe over the weekend.
DarkDucky
Posts: 1805
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:55 pm

Postby DarkDucky » Mon May 29, 2006 8:17 pm

bugzbunnie6 wrote:I get out on June 23rd... That is, unless the world ends on 6/6/06, of course. :P



it won't, seeing as there've already been 20 6/6/06's in history, and yet the world is still here.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
MixStan
Posts: 1396
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:35 pm

Postby MixStan » Mon May 29, 2006 8:21 pm

[color=skyblue:854e1]I get out on June 29th. Then in September...MY BIRTHDAY! And I'm going to high school too! Hooray for me in September!! :lol: [/color:854e1]
Jay C
Posts: 4299
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:33 pm

Postby Jay C » Mon May 29, 2006 8:25 pm

iceiwynd wrote:
Jay C wrote:
iceiwynd wrote:Me? Yeah? I'm still bitter.


About what?


Israel, stupid.


Hmm... so to you... you're only smart if you can read a person's mind? ¬_¬

Anywhoo... The Scrubs marathon was awesome. *Hums theme tune to Samford & Son* I really should just buy the DVD's... shame that they're only up to series 2 in England. ><;;

And I'm off all week. Then I go to Spain with my mom for a week, (Where I miss all the exams. XD) then it's mostly free lessons until late July, when we're off until early-mid September. =)

w00t.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests