The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Mon May 29, 2006 9:31 pm

[quote="Jay C":583e5][quote="iceiwynd":583e5][quote="Jay C":583e5][quote="iceiwynd":583e5]Me? Yeah? I'm still bitter.[/quote:583e5]

About what?[/quote:583e5]

Israel, stupid.[/quote:583e5]

Hmm... so to you... you're only smart if you can read a person's mind? ¬_¬[/quote:583e5]

actually if you read ice's entire post, you would know exactly what she was talking about.
Setting the standard since 1852
jaydawGtwo04

Postby jaydawGtwo04 » Tue May 30, 2006 12:55 am

There was this guy near my town who killed his brother chopped up all of his body parts and threw them all over the towns and the forests and stuff. Then there was this doctor who was at the beach with his kids on the 16th floor and took his 4 year old kid and threw him off and his 8 year old kid threw him off and then he jumped off. My friend pranked me yesterday, at my house. He was on his lab top and I was on AIM and he said "I'll kill all you motherf*ckers. And I called him a homosexual and he said I'll kill you Jonah. And my brother was playing along with him and said, he probably would kill you, he's a coke head. And he told me he was by my Mom's car and told me what color it was and what kind. And then I just started to go to sleep and he said "I see you in your bed." And I got scared but then he told me. But whenever I would look at his labtop he would switch the screen. umm, oh yeah I saw Get Rich Or Die Trying last night at 2:30 in the morning.
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Tue May 30, 2006 1:12 am

I cut myself with the knife on my wrists and stomach.
Recnahs

Postby Recnahs » Tue May 30, 2006 1:14 am

MixStan wrote:I cut myself with the knife on my wrists and stomach.

wow i don't know how to respond to that.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Tue May 30, 2006 1:21 am

Oh for the love of f*ck, woman. I love you and all but seriously stop it, stop it, stop it, stop it. Don't talk about it, don't do it, nothing. Get a goddamn punching bag or beating pillow or something to relieve stress, but for chrissake man, no, no, no, no, no.

I'm always available for people to bitch at if they want to. And nobody but MS should take that as an open invitation, unless we're already good friends, too.
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Tue May 30, 2006 1:28 am

Yeah, MixStan. You could really hurt yourself doing that. I'm not trying to meddle in your personal business, but you need to stop and get help. Or, a punching bag.
I *Heart* You.
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Tue May 30, 2006 2:01 am

Why, where you mad at your wrists/ stomach? Did they call you a bad name? The other day my stomach called me a fatty but we talked it over and he promised to stop making fun of me. His words still hurt sometimes though. :cry:
Last edited by Kyle's_Marklar on Tue May 30, 2006 2:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Tue May 30, 2006 2:01 am

oh man, MS, I thought that was over...

I guess not, but you need to stop.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue May 30, 2006 6:18 am

Now why would you go and do a thing like that MS?
~*cartman'sfangirl*~

Postby ~*cartman'sfangirl*~ » Tue May 30, 2006 6:23 am

honey.... look, doing that doesn't help you at all in long run. Trust me, I've been there, done that. It's a dead end. If the pain or blood doesn't bother you, if/when you get out of your depression ( I know you don't think it ever will pass, but someday it might) you're going to look at your wrists and stomach and go " Goddamnit, when are these f*cking scars gonna dissappear?" So as a fellow female, I can bet you care about your appearance - so consider the possibilty of scarring... it's ugly and icky, and hard to get rid of. If you're really pissed at someone, get a pillow and put the face of the person you hate onto it, then stab the pillow with a knife until you feel better :twisted: mwahaha.... it works. or scream into your pillow. or get a punching bag, 'cause it LOVES it when you beat it shitless. That way you won't have any energy to cut. Or go into a bathroom and cry, or better yet, find something you find funny and laugh your ass off. Find something in your life that sucks the least and focus on that... or get a hobby or something that will take your mind of depression... thinking too much can KILL you. If you wake up in the morning having something to look forward to, you'll feel better. It's usually hopelessness that drives someone to suicide. I like your posts.... we don't want such a great fellow BBSer to hurt herself! :wink: Try to SMILE! :D

Ahem: Now, on with the randomness... I LIKE CHEESE!!! :P

:o ... next? C'mon, people! We have to keep this thread flowing!
Last edited by ~*cartman'sfangirl*~ on Tue May 30, 2006 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Laughter: When a smile has an orgasm.
matts_diva_bitch

Postby matts_diva_bitch » Tue May 30, 2006 6:34 am

It's not fair :shock:

In one week (in front of the whole school and more) I have to be fricken SANDY IN GREASE OUR SCHOOL PLAY :shock:

Im so sad...and i can't smoke at the moment because of the baby.

THIS.AINT.FAIR. :cry:
ImageImage
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Tue May 30, 2006 8:55 am

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:
Jay C wrote:
iceiwynd wrote:
Jay C wrote:
iceiwynd wrote:Me? Yeah? I'm still bitter.

About what?

Israel, stupid.

Hmm... so to you... you're only smart if you can read a person's mind? ¬_¬

actually if you read ice's entire post, you would know exactly what she was talking about.

Actually if you read it... you don't.

Let's drop this before I'm made out to be an idiot again people. :lol: It's getting old.

And yeah MS just scream into a pillow or something, but make sure nobody actually sees or hears you or else they'll think you have serious tourettes or something. =P
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
T&Paresweetsupersweet

Postby T&Paresweetsupersweet » Tue May 30, 2006 10:39 am

MS you need to stop. you should get professional help or just do something else than cutting yourself. you dont want to be ladeled cutter in school because it sucks ass i know. my arms are covered in scars.like i said get professional help becaus eit usually works just dont let them get you on anit depressants because then if you dont take them for a day youl cut yourself again, like me. i try not to talk about my past on here but this time i will, but i fixed it and you should at least try.
First sig made w/ pirated Photoshop. Yay piracy!
Good at Photoshop or GIMP? Click Here!
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Tue May 30, 2006 11:27 am

iceiwynd wrote:Hey DD, at least it's close to home, only for three days, and you aren't going to be missing half of a season run while you're gone.

Me? Yeah? I'm still bitter.

Well Jay-C can you not get that she is talking about Isreal from looking at the post? It isn't calculus.
Setting the standard since 1852
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Tue May 30, 2006 11:47 am

Thanks you guys. I told my mom what I did, so I guess it will be alright...I think.

Return to “Hot Topics”