The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

jjmac12345

Postby jjmac12345 » Wed May 31, 2006 5:27 am

I was driving today, and my car went to 111111 miles! Yeah, that was pretty much the highlight of my day. :?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed May 31, 2006 5:45 am

I don't know what the temp was today (probably in the upper 90's) but all I did was work on a project on the patio, and my shirt was soaked in about 5 minutes. The humidity was so high yesterday that you could have cut a chunk out of the air. Then the temp dropped about 20 degrees, and rained vertically and hailed for about 45 minutes. I'm not lying, check with the weather channel.
I love Texas weather. According to tomorrow's forcast, we'll have a lot of rain coming in from the north, and the west, and the east, and a little from the south. By mid morning, it should have cleared off, by noon it should be unbearably hot and humid, we're expecting about 100 - 101. For the afternon we've got some possible dust storms coming in from west Texas, they could be severe; they say the sky could go completely black around 4:00 in the afternoon. We've also got this swarm of locust that are heading our way from Louisiana, but we figure the dust'll kill alot of them, And the rest will probably get blown away or ground in this tropical storm that's heading our way from the coast, Tropical Storm Luther. That storm's gonna hit around 10:00 and bring alot of rain with it. So it's gonna be wet, cloudy, miserable, and it's gonna rain... for several days... But you can't believe everything the weatherman tells you.

Here's some randomness; pantyhose, pantyhose, pantyhose, pantyhose.
~*cartman'sfangirl*~

Postby ~*cartman'sfangirl*~ » Wed May 31, 2006 7:04 am

megan*w wrote:
MixStan wrote:Thanks you guys. I told my mom what I did, so I guess it will be alright...I think.

Good, I hope you will be alright. It's better if a parent knows 'cause they will check you to see if you've been cutting. Which will make you stop (the same happened to one of my really good friends who used to cut and she stopped).

Now for randomness: I just read an article about the school I go to in the local newspaper. And it is totally bullsh*t. It says things like 'The children love their school' and other crap like that. Last week a couple of my friends were picked to talk to a journalist about the school and they said [you]nothing[/you] good about it. Grr, I hate journalists...

Good for you, MixStan! :D a parent is usually the best person to tell, because (like megan*w said) will check you to see if you're cutting, and won't just toss you into a mental institution the second you tell them ( at least, most won't ) and you can usually trust them to keep it a secret, unlike if you told a friend ( i know a girl who told her friend she was a cutter and next thing you know, she's in a straight-jacket). or possibly a sibling... my sis was the one who caught me and tried to talk me out of it. She showed me some pretty deep scars on her wrists and said that now because of it she has to wear wristbands constantly to cover it up... ugh... I quit soon after that, I don't want any more scars! But my mom was pretty supportive too, so I hope everything works out, since telling someone will usually help you kick the habit. :D

Randomness~ Ah! I have a huge oral book report that I have to present in like, 8 hours, and I'm not even done memorizing it! :( AHHH!!! :cartmanscared: Oh god... someone kill me now.... f*cking oral reports...

Laughter: When a smile has an orgasm.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed May 31, 2006 9:59 am

Click.

I thought Crouchy would win. =(
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Wed May 31, 2006 11:20 am

matts_diva_bitch wrote:I knee'd him where it really hurts

The shins?

oh and I agree girls can't play soccer...better than me.
Setting the standard since 1852
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Wed May 31, 2006 12:04 pm

KyleBenoit wrote:I have a problem at school. One of my friends has a big crush on me (And it's pretty damn obvious), and he won't stop following me around. He keeps denying to his other buddies that he doesn't like me, and I don't wanna say anything to hurt his feelings. What should I do?

I know you kind of feel. Just like play along with it. I know you have a boyfriend. Just tell him (not the guy that has a big crush on you) that some other guy likes me and I don't wanna hurt his feelings. So yeah. That's it! I don't think it will work though but if it does...HOORAY FOR ME! God, why am I the one who deals with thses boyfriend torubles. :lol:
Agaath95

Postby Agaath95 » Wed May 31, 2006 1:41 pm

It's May, and in May it's supposed to be warm. But I haven't seen the sun in two weeks now. The temperature has been around 12 degrees all week. Dutch weather sucks.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Wed May 31, 2006 1:48 pm

Dutch weather sounds like it kicks ass, Agaath. :P

For kicks, I just went back and read my very first post on this board. Nah, I haven't really changed at all. If I joined a new forum it's pretty much how I'd introduce myself there, too. XD

I posted it at 7:41 pm, though. o_o I thought I joined later at night, not in the evening. Huh.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed May 31, 2006 1:55 pm

iceiwynd wrote:Dutch weather sounds like it kicks ass, Agaath. :P

For kicks, I just went back and read my very first post on this board. Nah, I haven't really changed at all. If I joined a new forum it's pretty much how I'd introduce myself there, too. XD

I posted it at 7:41 pm, though. o_o I thought I joined later at night, not in the evening. Huh.

Heh I remember being bored so I looked through a few people's old posts. Your introduction was great. =P Probably the biggest one I've ever seen.

And I was going to go play golf again today, but then it started raining. I mean f*cking downpour. ¬_¬
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Wed May 31, 2006 3:08 pm

MixStan wrote:I know you kind of feel. Just like play along with it. I know you have a boyfriend. Just tell him (not the guy that has a big crush on you) that some other guy likes me and I don't wanna hurt his feelings. So yeah. That's it! I don't think it will work though but if it does...HOORAY FOR ME! God, why am I the one who deals with thses boyfriend torubles. :lol:

That's not what I meant. My boyfriend knows this guy has a crush on me, and I want him (my friend) to leave me alone. I'm tired and pissed off to the point where I wanna yell. I hate always being the shy pushover that every bloody f*ck in the world takes advantage of!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed May 31, 2006 3:12 pm

Click.

Hilarious soccer f*ck ups. I always love seeing somebody get hit full force in the face or something dumb like that. XD
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Wed May 31, 2006 6:29 pm

Jay C wrote:I always love seeing somebody get hit full force in the face or something dumb like that. XD

So I guess you're the kind of guy who gets pleasure from other people's pain then; but in a humorous fashion OF COURSE. :wink:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
jaydawGtwo04

Postby jaydawGtwo04 » Wed May 31, 2006 8:50 pm

Some kid in my school today was, well we were having a Jepordy (however the hell you spell it) game at school and we had to decide how much money to wager for the last question and poeple were being gay and threatening eachother and crying and sh*t, so this one by-polar kid went into the bathroom and flipped out and some kid called him by-polar and he was like I'M NOT BY-POLAR and he slammed the door in the bathroom and locked himself in and said he wasn't coming out (ha) and then he started throwing up, and then we all left him alone and he came into the class and he was extememly happy. :?
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Wed May 31, 2006 8:52 pm

I'm still f*cking pissed off as hell. I swear one of these days I just wanna..grrrrrrrrrrr! I'm gonna f*cking kill someone! :x
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Wed May 31, 2006 8:57 pm

jaydawGtwo04 wrote:Some kid in my school today was, well we were having a Jepordy (however the hell you spell it) game at school and we had to decide how much money to wager for the last question and poeple were being gay and threatening eachother and crying and sh*t, so this one by-polar kid went into the bathroom and flipped out and some kid called him by-polar and he was like I'M NOT BY-POLAR and he slammed the door in the bathroom and locked himself in and said he wasn't coming out (ha) and then he started throwing up, and then we all left him alone and he came into the class and he was extememly happy. :?

Wow, at least your school sounds interesting. :shock:

Sorry you're pissed KB, hope you feel better about whatever it is you're upset about.

Randomness: I am babysitting these kids right now and they are driving me insane!

Return to “Hot Topics”