The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

megan*w

Postby megan*w » Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:07 am

Taranis_Music wrote:I don't pay that much attention to soccer. Although I do like the Rangers(Glasgow).

You blue font stealer, you!!! :P
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:36 am

I got myself loving House. It's just awesome. I felt proud of myself when I knew a guy was going to have a seizure and he had a tumor :P
pesk

Postby pesk » Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:23 am

Who has me on ignore? why? I'm not so bad, i suppose. Who here likes me? please!!!!!!! I'LL CHANGE! just you wait and see I WILL KILL! (your mother)
The show SOUTH PARK is a joke, every single person on this site takes it WAY WAY WAY too seriously. I cannot make you stop but i can advise you to GET A LIFE. I respect your opinions and i'm just giving you mine.
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:31 am

^dude, south park isn't a joke, it's a real tv show.
Last edited by DarkDucky on Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:39 am

NEW YORK (AP) - Mel Gibson's The Passion of the Christ ranks as the most controversial film of all time, according to Entertainment Weekly.

Don't ask. I just found this on http://www.msn.ca. And I didn't read the whole story since The Passion is...well it kind of suck. But I watched it on a crappy copy so yes it did suck. WHY THE HELL AM I TELLING YOU GUYS THIS? Oh well, randomness disease.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:16 pm

tweekedkenny wrote:I got myself loving House. It's just awesome. I felt proud of myself when I knew a guy was going to have a seizure and he had a tumor :P

TB or Not TB is an awesome/hilarious episode.

Then again, most of them are.

yay4house

and yay4game52nite

yay4badgrammer

Seriously, I pull crap like that all of the time when I'm feeling joke-y around-y.

Three days of Jew school left. ^__^ awesomeawesomeawesome~

Actually why the hell does it seem that people can never be able to spell "grammar" correctly? e_e Where does that random E come in? Goddamnit people seriously. It's a seven letter work with only four different letters in it. Is that really so hard.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:52 pm

^Some people pronounce it with the 'E' so that is where it comes from. Or maybe that is just rednecks.

adritch wrote:Ok, dumbass. That is NOT a hyperbole. Get a life BBS "grammer queen"

1.I'm a guy....dumbass.
2.I didn't correct your grammar...dumbass. I said that "you shouldn't throw around hyperboles like that" Which means, yopu shouldn't exaggerate like that....dumbass.
3.it is a hyperbole....dumbass.
4.Edmonton Sucks....dumbass.
Setting the standard since 1852
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:45 pm

My computer is seriously f*cking up. Some people's sigs and images (also some images that I posted) are covered by the red stop sign thing. :x
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:16 pm

Heh, Grammar pronounced where I live is gramme', and I can remember spelling that wrong a lot in little school because I used to spell the way I talk.

But man... I'm in the worst mood ever. I don't even know why though, because today was good, (I might be getting a move out of Geography, which is OHMYFUCKINGGODI'MSOHAPPY kind of happy, and I'm being asked to do my A level art next year instead of waiting 2-3 years to do it.) and nothing's really got on my nerves yet. One thing's been really asking for me to bitch about something though, which is:

STOP RESPONDING TO THE f*cking TROLLS! >(

Jesus f*cking christ, why do it? They're not exactly going to say "Oh my god! Because s/he told me to stop, I have to!" because they don't give two sh*ts about what you f*cking say! >.< Now, don't give me the same old, same old, saying that they offended you, or they flamed you. If they did then sort it out in a PM for f*ck sake, and stop responding to them in an actual thread. You're just as off f*cking topic as they are, because you're spamming that thread up with the same bullsh*t as them, and also being the retard that is giving them a reason to keep trolling the board! If you ignore them then they'll eventually get bored and f*ck off. Christ... If you have such a problem with them then PM the admin asking them to be banned, or put them on your ignore list. It's there for a f*cking reason.

Which, brings me to my next f*cking reason to bitch about... nall, or nail or what-fucking-ever... where the f*ck are you? (Or am I just beating a dead f*cking horse here?) I sent you a PM last week asking the that prick pesk to be banned, and I've seen you online numerous times, and I still haven't got f*ck all of a reply. f*cking hell...

Moderators... can't you delete those f*cking replies that pesk posts? Or are you all too f*cking lazy to use that f*cking edit or delete button I'm very f*cking sure you have the power to use? If this board had an admin who was actually active, then I would place my f*cking life savings on only having one or two of you remaining as a mod by August. Wow...

f*cking lously idiots... Jesus Christ.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
adritch

Postby adritch » Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:29 pm

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:^Some people pronounce it with the 'E' so that is where it comes from. Or maybe that is just rednecks.

adritch wrote:Ok, dumbass. That is NOT a hyperbole. Get a life BBS "grammer queen"

1.I'm a guy....dumbass.
2.I didn't correct your grammar...dumbass. I said that "you shouldn't throw around hyperboles like that" Which means, yopu shouldn't exaggerate like that....dumbass.
3.it is a hyperbole....dumbass.
4.Edmonton Sucks....dumbass.

You need lists to understand ok...

1. I knew you were a guy
2. Its not a hyperbole
These are
* "I nearly died laughing."
* "He is as big as a house!"
* "I heard that a million times."
* "She had a zit the size of Texas!"
* "That's the worst idea I've ever heard."
* "You are the ugliest person in the world!"
* "This book weighs a ton."
* "This is the worst film ever made."
* "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse."

3. Saying I have faith in my team and I think we can win is not even close to exaggeration.
4. Your mom sucks... my cock. :wink:
Don't be such a Tard, maybe read a book or look on Wikipedia before you are about to say something retarded, at least make sure your right first. I just get annoyed by idiots, why did you even correct me in the first place. I guess you got the attention you craved. :roll:
99.7% of "Greenhouse" gases are natural!
The countries that smoke the most Greece/Japan live the longest!
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:10 pm

adritch wrote:look on Wikipedia before you are about to say something retarded

Don't contradict yourself. Wikipedia? 5 year olds are a more reliable source. Also I was just making a joke with saying it was a hyperbole. Although it probably won't happen. There has only been 1 team in NHL history to comeback from a 3-1 deficit.

And Jay, check your PM box if the PM you sent nall is in the sentbox he hasn't read, and if it is in the outbox, he read it. And if you haven't give him a link to some of the person's posts. or just go in the chatroom.

adritch wrote:"This is the worst film ever made."

That isn't a hyperbole if you are talking about napolean dynamite.

One more question, do you annoy yourself?
The_Paper_Boy

Postby The_Paper_Boy » Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:12 pm

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:And Jay, check your PM box if the PM you sent nall is in the sentbox he hasn't read, and if it is in the outbox, he read it.

Is it not the other way around? If it's in sentbox the PM has been sent and he can read it, and if it's in outbox it hasn't been sent so he hasn't read it.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:16 pm

Yeah, my bad.
Outbox=not read
sentbox=read
scoobydoo923

Postby scoobydoo923 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:18 pm

lol thx for the email.
:twisted: lets talk bout underage ****.
do u like fried eggs? i dont lol
wot bout water melons lol. i do :!:
ashley delaney
coffeeguy9
Board Moderator

Postby coffeeguy9 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:22 pm

That green thing has a long history with this here BBS.
Read the Rules and use common sense, please.

Return to “Hot Topics”