The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:18 am

Taranis_Music wrote:It's not been raining much at all in Indiana.
Yea, but it rained a couple nights ago. Ended pretty quickly though. Remember the 2 foot snow storm in 2004? That was realy cool. 8) . I wish it'll snow like it again.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:32 am

[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
Miss_Murder

Postby Miss_Murder » Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:23 am

Just got back from the doctor's with Mandy (MDB) And we know the sex of the baby! Yay. She's doing okay but she needs to now take these pills....Anyway, i could tell you now or you's could wait for another couple months when she comes on THEN you can find out.....

:roll:
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:46 am

Grad, post-cere,pmu. was pretty kickass. :D During the pictures and ceremony though it sucked ass. I'm glad I went to the after party though, it was pretty fun... lying out on the grass until like midnight with three of my friends. :D Good, good times, it was. We had a bonfire. And marshmellows. Mmmsogooood. Joel's backyard = totally sweet.
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:44 pm

It hasn't rained at all here, not even a little bit. Which of course means we have a burn ban, which of course means no 4th of July. No fireworks = sad Jenni :( I'm a closet pyro what can I say?

I would like to give a compliment to Kyle's Marklar. Compliment. Now I get to beat you with my baseball bat.

It's so dry, my lawn is yellow and full of stickers. I hate stickers. They get stuck in your feet real deep and you have to get tweezers because they stick to your fingers. I hate them!!

I think I need a cookie. Mmm...cookie. At 8:42 in the morning. Perfecto.
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
hitman_kenny

Postby hitman_kenny » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:32 pm

My school was out at the end of May and I'm still happy that I got out af that hell hole for a few month. Next year I'm going to high school and I believe that it will be sh*t. Today or tomorrow I'm going to get some fire crackers, because local firework store opened for the 4th of July, but I'm getting them not for the holiday, just to raise some hell on my street :twisted:
[url=http://imageshack.us:572e8][img:572e8]http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/6426/sig4jh.gif[/img:572e8][/url:572e8]
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:03 pm

It rained here 2 days in a row. Taht sucks. Oh sh*t, summer here..that mean fireworks! Whoa! Time to get some...ahh..I live in a building..screw!
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:08 pm

Fireworks are cool. But watching them isn't enough, the best thing to do is attatch things to them.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:09 pm

No rain here, like at all. Unlike back home... there was supposed to be a really bad downpour back in the ol' Liverpool. Awesome. XD

Then again, I like rain, so I bet it'll all dry up when I do get home.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:02 pm

Last year at this time we got flooded out twice; it was raining pretty badly. This year, though, it rained quite a bit for one of the weeks, and now it's nicer out.
WyldeJ

Postby WyldeJ » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:06 pm

It's very very hot over here, and I can't stand it.. it's drained all my energy and i've went through five bottles of Pepsi in and hour! Why can't England be how it usually is, miserable and wet!
It's Official.
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:15 pm

Some guy in the newspaper says that on the 4th of July, England will nuke us by setting up a gun ban leaving us defenseless. So much for a second amendment. :( But Jay C would really want to kill all the Americans would he? :(

Speaking of which, Mr. C, how were you able to cope with the gun ban. It must suck that people get mugged and they can't defend themselves. But that's why they have pepper spray and knives! :D
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:18 pm

Where I live, we ignore the gun ban. =P Ask Jay, he'll back me up, because Liverpool is quite umm...

Yeah.

And I wouldn´t want to kill all Americans. XD What made you think that?
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:33 pm

"Why?" you ask? Because everyone is still distracted by that Katrina bullsh*t which is the right time for you to do a sneak attack on us.

But they should put a gun ban on the 9th Ward in New Orleans. That's where everyone kills each other. All the poor black potheads live there. All they do is kill kill rape kill rob eat kill smoke loot and kill some more. That hurricane has cleansed the city. They shall start anew by inviting Mexicans to live there. All the other New Orleanians moved in my town. And that's pissing me off!!! GAH!!!!!! :evil:

Off topic there. Anywho, some crazy man said the Enlish would set up a gun ban on the 4th so we could "be safer". My mom's ex-husband is out to kill us! We need guns to liiiiive!!!!! :o
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
WyldeJ

Postby WyldeJ » Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:53 pm

Jay C wrote:Where I live, we ignore the gun ban. =P Ask Jay, he'll back me up, because Liverpool is quite umm...

Yeah.

Yep, Liverpool is very "umm..." not many fluffy bunny's and unicorn's prouncing around here... XD
It's Official.

Return to “Hot Topics”