The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:47 pm

Well I had a pretty interesting start this morning,getting stuck in someone's bathroom for over an hour and having them break down the door(this between many other rescue attempts) and all.But it was pretty funny when I was hitting the wall franticly so my friends could hear me from the other room,and they thought I ran out of toilet paper.And that guy who broke down the door hit his back against it forcefully,then started screaming that he broke his ass.

Other than that the fact that later on he started masturbating a table while trying to clean it was pretty entertaining...and the day isn't even over yet!
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:00 pm

You were locked in the bathroom? Poor KVC.... :lol:

I want a persistant hater! Where can you get one?

Sorry for the stupid post, I'm hanging out with my friend Emily right now... I'm having too much fun to make a good post. XP
I *Heart* You.
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:29 pm

/\/\
=^.^=

It's suppose to be a bunny.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:34 pm

()''''() *neigh
(O O)
-(, ,)

supposed to be a horse. ^ :?

Anyway, I just came from outside blowing things up with various kinds of fireworks. That's always fun, and the fact that it's illegal and that my neighbor was bitching at me makes it all the better. ^_^
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:35 pm

Tweeks_Coffee wrote:What exactly is wrong about being friends with your parents?

Because all the kids these days want to be more than friends.
Setting the standard since 1852
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:55 pm

()''''()
(O O) Horsy!!!!
(. .)

/\__/\
=^.^= Kitty!!!!

(.)(.) ????
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:07 pm

Horses are stupid. This is stupid.

<(^.^<) BOW TO TEH KIRBY!

*Sigh*
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:29 pm

I musn't of heard right. Did you just say horses were stupid? *glares*

I had a Happy Meal and got a Lightning McQueen car.
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:52 am

DarkDucky wrote:I had a chance not too long ago to see Children of Bodom, Slayer, and Lamb of God here in Toronto, but by the time I got to buy any tickets, the only ones available were way in the back seats. Also, I wasn't allowed to go. Yeah, I was pissed off. But, if I can manage to go to Europe in the next month or so (which will never happen), I'll be able to see CoB, Slayer, Lamb of God, AND In Flames in concert.

....penis

I would love to go to the Unholy Alliance tour. But there's only 1 stop in Ontario. Some of my friends were planning on going but I was broke at the time, now it's too late to get a ticket.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:54 am

I was lighting Fireworks and I burned the sh*t out of my thumb. :cry:
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:39 am

SouthParkMaster66 wrote:
DarkDucky wrote:I had a chance not too long ago to see Children of Bodom, Slayer, and Lamb of God here in Toronto, but by the time I got to buy any tickets, the only ones available were way in the back seats. Also, I wasn't allowed to go. Yeah, I was pissed off. But, if I can manage to go to Europe in the next month or so (which will never happen), I'll be able to see CoB, Slayer, Lamb of God, AND In Flames in concert.

....penis

I would love to go to the Unholy Alliance tour. But there's only 1 stop in Ontario. Some of my friends were planning on going but I was broke at the time, now it's too late to get a ticket.

South Park master you live in Ontario to?
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:48 am

Taranis_Music wrote:I was lighting Fireworks and I burned the sh*t out of my thumb. :cry:

Eh, tell me about it. So far I'm suprised I'm not like this kid:

Today we were lighting this one firework and the fuse stopped burning right before it actually ignited the fireworok. I had the "smart" idea to break open the firework and just light the powder from inside of it. I forgot that that firework is designed to spit balls of lights into the air, so as a result of my stupidity I was pelted with little flaming green sparks. That hurt like a bitch...
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:11 am

Fireowkrs are fun. I wish they blow off more here even though I live in Canada.

(=^.^=)

It's something. I don't know what it is. Something random I just made.
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:38 am

We aren't able to have a 4th of July party because there is a huge burn ban in effect right now. It's really depressing me at the moment.

A couple of years ago my sister and my dad were in charge of loading the fireworks and my sister had the bright idea of putting a big firework into a small firework's tube. It went about 20 feet in the air and exploded. We all hit the ground screaming, but that wasn't the worst. We also had the bumble bee ones that fly around like bees. Well, it got knocked over and they started flying right at us and we were running all over the place to avoid them. There were about 6 of them. :lol:

I know a lot of people like to have roman candle wars and shoot them at each other. It's really fun to watch, especially the one that isn't shooting. Thankfully we haven't had any drastic injuries.

I just wanted to tell KB that for every person on here who flames you, there are at least 10 people who are here to defend you (myself included).

Has anybody else heard about the Broadway play that Trey and Matt are doing with the guy who wrote Avenue Q? I was just randomly searching the internet a couple of weeks ago and found it. Anybody else know what I'm talking about?
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:51 am

I wish I was able to have fireworks. I don't think we have the ban here, but I have too many animals to watch out for, so I can't even have the stupid poppy things or the sparklers. Goddamn animals >_>.

Watching fireworks is boring (I don't think we'll watch fireworks tommorow either)...it would be neat to light one.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!

Return to “Hot Topics”