The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:17 pm

Today was so stupid(well almost everyday is stupid lately but that's another problem).Just when a friend and I were traveling by subway a person got run over and killed and we couldn't go out for at least half an hour.

Then I found out my best friend is in a hospital and I freaked out only to find out that she was being externated tomorrow.

Other than that I have decided out of all that had happened today that I should die my hair red.I know it has nothing to do with my previous statements but I don't have any logic in me whatsoever.
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:56 pm

I have a dumb ass 4-H project to do before the fair. It's a muzzle loader pistol.

For people who don't know what 4-H is, it is a non-profit organization. You get to show stuff you made or animals you have. We have several groups and some meetings. There's record sheets and stuff like that. If you've been to 4-H you know what I mean.

I'm showing my sheep, cat, pigeons, rabbits and geese there. I'm working on a project which I listed above, which I have to finish in about 2 weeks.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:59 pm

^ Sounds fun :lol:

I hate all projects. I always put them off 'till the last minute.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:01 pm

kyle_vs_cartman wrote:Today was so stupid(well almost everyday is stupid lately but that's another problem).Just when a friend and I were traveling by subway a person got run over and killed and we couldn't go out for at least half an hour.

Wow, lol. :lol: That would be really freaky...

Anyway... welcome back k_vs_c, long time no post... I bet all of the slightly older people would like to see you posting again. XD (Of course, you have no idea who I B but whatever. XD)
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:23 pm

Jay C wrote:
kyle_vs_cartman wrote:Today was so stupid(well almost everyday is stupid lately but that's another problem).Just when a friend and I were traveling by subway a person got run over and killed and we couldn't go out for at least half an hour.

Wow, lol. :lol: That would be really freaky...

Anyway... welcome back k_vs_c, long time no post... I bet all of the slightly older people would like to see you posting again. XD (Of course, you have no idea who I B but whatever. XD)

I know,but the really freaky part was the fact that my friend was just telling me that she dreamt about someone being killed in a subway(and I'm serious)

hehe thanx dude,and you're right we never did talk but I saw you around here when I used to check out the bbs from time to time :D
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:12 pm

Kelly MacCornmac wrote:

For people who don't know what 4-H is, it is a non-profit organization. You get to show stuff you made or animals you have. We have several groups and some meetings. There's record sheets and stuff like that. If you've been to 4-H you know what I mean.

Eh...I am being made to join the local 4-H horse program as much as I really don't want to. Blah...

Inspeaking of which, today me and my friends played touch-football on horseback. That was actually fun.

Also, as it turns out we still have alot of fireworks left so I will probably go outside soon to blow more things up. :P
The_Paper_Boy

Postby The_Paper_Boy » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:14 pm

I find it kind of stupid that people let userbars get to them. I think it'll be like someone getting annoyed because people have a 400 x 100 banner in their sig.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:41 pm

I think the userbars are just a really homosexual fad. I've never really liked it to begin with.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:43 pm

If fads bother you, then just f*ck off... what's the point of getting agitated by something that other people choose to do? If they're not hurting anybody, then just ignore it. f*ck...

'Oh no... another fad.'

Seems stupid. No... is stupid.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:47 pm

Someone's pissy.

Y'know, you're being very hypocritical by getting agitated yourself over the fact that some people dislike the userbar fad. Look at what you just said. "Oh no... somebody else who doesn't like a fad." These people aren't hurting anybody, are they? So just ignore it.

And you are aware that people can be annoyed by things that aren't doing anything. I just dislike userbars. Whoop-de'-freakin'-do. I'm sure that you've got tons of retarded pet peeves, too.
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:57 pm

*comes out of the corner* Okay, hugs, not drugs, people!

I'm addicted to YouTube now!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:57 pm

Wow, someone is pissy.

I've always thought this way, that people who get over-reactive because of a fad they don't like are wasting their time. Did I say any names? No, so what made you think I was saying that to you? I'm just putting that forward so people see it and think about it. If you don't like what I say then don't acknowledge it unless you can actually respect it first. I don't mind if people don't like what I say, just don't push it in my face unless they also respect where I'm coming from. I never replied to you actually Lior, I pressed the 'reply here' link after T_P_B had posted.

EDIT: But I wasn't saying my previous post to T_P_B, just saying what I thought. (Which I will admit, after another look, was a bit over the top. =P)
Last edited by Jay C on Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The_Paper_Boy

Postby The_Paper_Boy » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:00 pm

iceiwynd wrote:I think the userbars are just a really homosexual fad. I've never really liked it to begin with.

They are just a thing to go along with the banners in people's sigs. They are basically sig banners, but smaller. I don't see why people here get so annoyed by them. You can dislike them if you want, I just fail to see the reason to. You may as well be disliking banner sigs.

---------------

Right, ignore the things that are on them. What's the difference between both of these apart from the top one being bigger? Userbars are just smaller...
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:05 pm

Right, but when people put about 3 or 4 onto one sig, I start to fail in seeing the point. You only need one banner, like you only need one sig. If two people posted, one with 4 userbars and one with 4 sig banners in their sig, I'd not say something like 'Hey dickhead, how many banners do you need? Take some out for christ sake.' I'd say, 'What's the piont?' Because, it's not telling them to remove said banners, and it's actually giving them a chance to say why they have so many in their sig in the first place.

People need to realise what they're typing before they post that responce, it's the internet, you have all the time in the world... so use it.

EDIT: Oh, and Karli... YouTube is good, as long as you can find what you're looking for. XD If I have to spend another 30 minutes looking for one Simpsons clip in a pile of 'Real life Simpsons intro' videos... I'll then get pissy.
Last edited by Jay C on Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:06 pm

I've been Pm'ing people for a long time for a new sig but no one has seemed to respond yet, all I wanted was a picture of Cartman in Wing with the uzi, Cartman figuring out he's a ginger and Cartman with his glasses in the Succubus with Cartman_91 on it, I think i'l post int he request a signature topic

Return to “Hot Topics”