The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

The_Towelie_Connection
Posts: 4331
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2003 3:12 am

Postby The_Towelie_Connection » Thu Oct 30, 2003 10:03 am

Underage Porn: OK there's a new show on TV called skin, right? Well it makes a very good point about sex and pornos being for adults, hence the name adult entertainment. We agree. There are a lot of other things that are intended for adults, but because most parents don't care about their kids enough, they have access to adult things. What can be done? Nothing. Why? Most people don't care.
That's all. Our opinion really doesn't mean squat, but ya asked for it, so there it is. We won't ask or respond further about it.
:mrgreen:
2 ORIGINAL SPBBS peeps from waay back in the day!
Psychopocke
Posts: 2783
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2003 5:55 pm

Postby Psychopocke » Thu Oct 30, 2003 12:11 pm

SheikYerbouti wrote:I ordered a pizza. It will be good. It has hamburger on it because my roommate doesn't eat pork. :idea: Which reminds me... did you all know Ramadan started? Go find your Muslim friends and eat a big juicy steak and take a long drink of water in front of them while the sun is still up. Mmmm... steak.


Oh Yeah... that´s sooo funny...muahahaha

Do you know, what I like to do?

I take a picture of the world trade center and a toy-plane... than I go to some american people and let the toy-plane crash into the pic. And again, and again, and...

HAHAHAHA...what kind of intelligent humor :?

Stupid idiot
Moonkay
Posts: 7248
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2003 5:41 pm

Postby Moonkay » Thu Oct 30, 2003 4:43 pm

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
the WTC thing! that's hilarious. i'm american and i find it humorous!! you gotta have a sense of humor about things like that....

hamburger on pizza? hmmm, interesting.. my friend had bacon pizza a couple days ago. it looked good.
"Look, there's two women f*cking a polar bear!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sh*t Sandwich"

BSG rocks the hizzle!
Psychopocke
Posts: 2783
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2003 5:55 pm

Postby Psychopocke » Thu Oct 30, 2003 8:25 pm

Moonkay wrote:AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
the WTC thing! that's hilarious. i'm american and i find it humorous!!


You do? :shock:
hmm... most americans turn to little crybabies whenever somebody makes fun of them. (And I don´t mean the inoffensive humor in Southpark for example)

That reminds me of a video we saw in school at... monday I think. It was a satirical show...and holy macaroni. It was CRUEL.
An american exchange student wanted to leave the class, because the comedian said some things about what he called "the american way of life" (Did I mention, it was cruel? Even I was just shocked about some stuff he said. And that´s very rare)

But I always find americans who rapidly gets pissed of, whenever you say something about the states.
Do you remember when we laughed about the rice-crispies, because they took Southpark out of their program just because of chinpokomon? That´s pretty much the same.



by the way bacon pizza tastes great. You´d love it
HappinessAllAroundMe
Posts: 842
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2003 11:44 pm

Postby HappinessAllAroundMe » Thu Oct 30, 2003 10:30 pm

The_Towelie_Connection wrote:Underage Porn: OK there's a new show on TV called skin, right? Well it makes a very good point about sex and pornos being for adults, hence the name adult entertainment. We agree. There are a lot of other things that are intended for adults, but because most parents don't care about their kids enough, they have access to adult things. What can be done? Nothing. Why? Most people don't care.
That's all. Our opinion really doesn't mean squat, but ya asked for it, so there it is. We won't ask or respond further about it.
:mrgreen:



Hehe, I like Skin, I think it's a good show.
It's good to be back, with my original name!!! Switched from HAAM to LFC back to HAAM again. And here I'll stay! <33Led Zeppelin, His Infernal Majesty, Armor For Sleep<33

[img:07284]http://www.t-shirtking.com/images2/NightmareOpt.jpg[/img:07284]
<33 TNBC <33
Craig-and-Clyde
Posts: 3975
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2003 7:34 pm

Postby Craig-and-Clyde » Fri Oct 31, 2003 5:11 am

Today in Forestry we went to a site where they are trying to "re-grow" Old Growth Redwood forests. The plan of attack is spaced over 600 years! Will the United States even be around that long?
I don't think i'm very happy. I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams. And then I always get woken up in the morning by the sound of my own screams. Do you think i'm unhappy?
Moonkay
Posts: 7248
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2003 5:41 pm

Postby Moonkay » Fri Oct 31, 2003 5:39 am

yea i find sh*t like that funny. offensive stuff always makes me laugh. awhile ago this kid died in a car crash, and he worked at this cafeteria or something. and this joke came to be, it's about a dad and a kid the day after.

dad - hey son, didn't you watn to get a job at that cafeteria?
son - yea..
dad - i hear they have an opening....

it was somethign like that, and people kept getting offended by it, i thought it was funny!!


well i was out skateboarding tonight, i was trying to ollie. it's hard. i fell a couple times. the last one i slammed on the ground and cut my arm, and for some reason it really stings and is kind of shaking. probably somethign with my muscle...
"Look, there's two women f*cking a polar bear!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sh*t Sandwich"

BSG rocks the hizzle!
SheikYerbouti
Posts: 5855
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:25 pm

Postby SheikYerbouti » Fri Oct 31, 2003 9:17 am

blah blah blah blayh blah blah... wasted.... hello, how are you?

Funny.
The following statement is true.
The preceding statement was false.
SP109
Posts: 5904
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 7:04 pm

Postby SP109 » Fri Oct 31, 2003 1:25 pm

Afjdsklagudsposdfdsjpfviscls.

Random.
Image
Psychopocke
Posts: 2783
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2003 5:55 pm

Postby Psychopocke » Fri Oct 31, 2003 4:13 pm

Why does afghanis always beat americans in chess?

-Because they still got their two towers :P
goodlovesbrother

Postby goodlovesbrother » Fri Oct 31, 2003 4:40 pm

When I rub my eyes hard I see my eye viens. Also, when I look at a blue sky, I see little clear wormy-things floating around my eye. Has anyone seen those before? They get distracting.
Psychopocke
Posts: 2783
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2003 5:55 pm

Postby Psychopocke » Fri Oct 31, 2003 4:53 pm

goodlovesbrother wrote:When I rub my eyes hard I see my eye viens. Also, when I look at a blue sky, I see little clear wormy-things floating around my eye. Has anyone seen those before? They get distracting.


The vein-stuff... well, I don´t know... better you ask a doctor.

But these little wormy-whatever-things are just dust. I saw them too before I used Contactlenses. Try to flush out your eyes under running water. That should do the trick
hella_kewl_90
Posts: 1206
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Postby hella_kewl_90 » Fri Oct 31, 2003 10:21 pm

goodlovesbrother wrote:When I rub my eyes hard I see my eye viens. Also, when I look at a blue sky, I see little clear wormy-things floating around my eye. Has anyone seen those before? They get distracting.
I see my veins sometimes, when the eye doctor shined that bright light like an inch from my eye I like totally saw them all. I have this thing that I see whenever I look at brighter stuff, it's like this transparent design with a cirle and a line that sticks out diagnoly and then squigles. It's really wierd, I can't look right at it because it's slightly to the right of my vision and if I try to look directly at it it moves w/ my eye. I've had it for as long as I can remember. Moonkay, stop screwing around and land a decent ollie, it wasn't hard for me to learn. The kickflip was frustrating for me to learn, but now it's real easy. I just don't see how the pros ollie so damn high, like over trash cans and sh*t, they basically can ollie as high as they can jump but I can ollie like a foot.
"When Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving special the first thing I thought was: man I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Anniston" -Trey
MDE
Posts: 752
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2003 2:09 am

Postby MDE » Fri Oct 31, 2003 10:48 pm

I think that clear sh*t is just dust or something that lands on your eye, and is floating around on top of your eye, and sometimes you change focus and see em.
• If I wasn't from Jamaica, then why would I be wearing this hat? •
MDE
Posts: 752
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2003 2:09 am

Postby MDE » Fri Oct 31, 2003 10:49 pm

The_Towelie_Connection wrote:Underage Porn

You mean underage viewing of porn
• If I wasn't from Jamaica, then why would I be wearing this hat? •

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests