The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:15 pm

This is too f'in cool...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd99gyE4jCk
I bet it's Dryclean only though.

I'm still waiting for the flexible LED TV screens that someone was working on to come out. It'd be cool to have a portable big screen TV.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:36 pm

Jay C wrote:Anyway, today I went back to school, and it was pretty good. Basically, we just sat off in our form class for the first 2 lessons talking about what we done over the summer. (Seems I wasn't the only one who gave off no impression of a life. SCORE.) Then we done normal classes and I found out that I might not actually be getting my switvh to Art after all. I got my timetable and after a brief scan of it, I noticed that instead of 'ART' in a few places, it was 'GEOG' instead, which raised a massive 'WTF?' from me. (Resulting in my first detention already this year. ¬_¬) Seems that my Geography teacher still wants me to do her classes as 'I'm fantastic in class and I'm the sensible one who balances out the work ethic'.

Anyway, what I really want to talk about here is that there was the annual flood of new kids in our school, and one of them had heard me doing 'what I do' a couple months ago on an iPod. Resulting in him trying to copy me and trying it out for himself. So, when I walked into the shop 30 minutes before school started I was confronted by a couple of classmates who stupidly shouted "Jay! There's this new kid, and he's better than you at rapping!" Yes, it was that kid. Umm... lol. I can tell you... my lunch break was ruined by being dragged into some sort of time wasting battle with this kid who'se smaller than Tarnis, (:P) and has a voice similar to a 6 year old girl. I ended up just walking away, so now I'm being labeled as 'A homosexual', (How? o.O) 'A fake' and 'Scared'.

Lol, yes... I am for not wasting my time. ;P

Oh, and my English paper from last year's end of year test was put in the school paper. 8)

^ Thanks James for that funny and cool little story; I needed something like that to read having just finished doing art homework for about 2 hours non-stop.

Anyway, I'm rather looking forward to starting college again. Unlike starting a new year of school, I know I'll be doing lessons I actually DO LIKE studying. (Maths, Graphic Art & Computing)

Although I am a bit annoyed at the fact that they're completely f*cking the timetable up. We have 7 lesson periods now instead of the usual 5 which means lessons are now 55 minutes long. And this is the first time EVER that I've actually wanted the lessons to be longer than they actually are. :lol:
We're getting a hell of a lot more students in the college now so they've had to totally change the timetable so that it (hopefully) suits everyone. I guess that shows that the college that's about 2 miles away from my home is a lot more better than the 3 colleges in Middlesbrough that are (in plain terms) basically sh*t; including our own Middlesbrough College. :roll:

I hope they'll be more 'neutral' new students rather than more goths, chavs, hippies, piercing-lovers and such; 2nd year students last year were full of 'em and since I'm now a 2nd year student, it means that there's less of 'em in the 2nd year since everybody in my year seemed to be in the same background and style of me. I'd love to bring my Guitar to college just like everyone else does, but knowing the people in this region of Britain, I'll probably get it nicked anyway. :roll:
Oh well, Monday September 11th will bring the first day of being a 2nd year and hopefully it won't be as f*cked up, messed up, and shot up as my previous year was. Yes......this college year will be very interesting indeed! :lol:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:00 pm

^When someone uses the date "September 11th" in a non-terrorist attack way it always seems weird to me. Damn terrorists, they turned a normal day of the year into an awkward thing to say!
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:05 pm

Do you guys know how to animate userbars? :? I need help with animating it..
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:05 pm

Did you know that the average post on the random thread wouldn't even be considered a paragraph by most grammar experts? I base that on absolutely nothing.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:17 pm

Athena1999 wrote:
Taranis_Music wrote:
Kelly MacCornmac wrote:You guys might think that living on a farm is interesting, well it's not. I have to get up at about 5:30 in the morning to feed or water the animals. Then I have to get ready for school. After school I work on my homework. Then chores. If an area gets broken down or something we either fix it that day or the weekend. It's not fun. Also we have to fill up the feed containers everyother week. The bags to fill them are 50 pounds.

Winter time is the worst time for watering. The water is frozen and you have to break the ice in the trough.

Late summer-early fall I normally get my worst of my allergies. I have to feed or water every morning around things I'm allergic too. Also plants and trees are around, causing my allergies to worsen.

I can't wait till winter, then my allergies will be gone.

Tommorow I have a parent/teacher confrence....I hope I didn't do too bad in the first three weeks.

Yes I was rambling. This is my 1000th post so I thought it needed to be long =P.

I live in suburbia =P

Suburbia=where they mercilessly chop down trees, then name the streets after them.

EDIT: Heyyyyy, post 1234! (Yes, my patheticness is overwhelming...)

If you don't like trees beign chopped down why don't you do something about it.
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:30 pm

[quote="MixStan":367e1][color=skyblue:367e1]Do you guys know how to animate userbars? :? I need help with animating it..[/color:367e1][/quote:367e1]

Either use Adobe ImageReady, Flash, or [url=http://userbars.com/userbaranimator.php:367e1]this thing[/url:367e1].
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:33 pm

DarkDucky wrote:
MixStan wrote:Do you guys know how to animate userbars? :? I need help with animating it..

Either use Adobe ImageReady, Flash, or this thing.

Thank you so much.
jaydawGtwo04

Postby jaydawGtwo04 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:37 pm

When are the new South Park episodes starting?
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:38 pm

Taranis_Music wrote:
Athena1999 wrote:
Taranis_Music wrote:
Kelly MacCornmac wrote:You guys might think that living on a farm is interesting, well it's not. I have to get up at about 5:30 in the morning to feed or water the animals. Then I have to get ready for school. After school I work on my homework. Then chores. If an area gets broken down or something we either fix it that day or the weekend. It's not fun. Also we have to fill up the feed containers everyother week. The bags to fill them are 50 pounds.

Winter time is the worst time for watering. The water is frozen and you have to break the ice in the trough.

Late summer-early fall I normally get my worst of my allergies. I have to feed or water every morning around things I'm allergic too. Also plants and trees are around, causing my allergies to worsen.

I can't wait till winter, then my allergies will be gone.

Tommorow I have a parent/teacher confrence....I hope I didn't do too bad in the first three weeks.

Yes I was rambling. This is my 1000th post so I thought it needed to be long =P.

I live in suburbia =P

Suburbia=where they mercilessly chop down trees, then name the streets after them.

EDIT: Heyyyyy, post 1234! (Yes, my patheticness is overwhelming...)

If you don't like trees beign chopped down why don't you do something about it.

She's gonna need a lot of fruit baskets. :P

Anyway, first game of the mother f*cking season. "What season?" you Brits might be asking. The NFL (That's football. Football. The real football. :P ) season starts tonight with the Steelers....losing! :D YAY!

:!:

EDIT: The new episodes start October 4th.
Last edited by cartman8213 on Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:38 pm

jaydawGtwo04 wrote:When are the new South Park episodes starting?

Peas

...but relly, oct 4th i think
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:23 pm

My sister lost ALL of her songs on her iPod, and I don't know why. They just cleared off. So, now, she has to put all 1,090 songs right back on her iPod. This is gonna be a LOOOONG day for her.
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:25 pm

cartman8213 wrote: Anyway, first game of the mother f*cking season. "What season?" you Brits might be asking. The NFL (That's football. Football. The real football. :P ) season starts tonight with the Steelers....losing! :D YAY!

And somewhere along the line, the Vikings (aka "the football team with the love-boat") are probably going to remain mediocre in terms of athletic ability yet draw media attention somehow, most likely by making asses of themselves. XD

And T_M, just think about it. Big Money-Driven Paving/Real Estate Fat Cats vs. me. Who do you think has the upper hand in this fight? XD
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:34 pm

XD My team used to make asses of themselves, too, but now we've cleaned up. Hooray! for good charactered players. :D

As for the problem you have with suburbs, you should try fruit baskets.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:35 pm

cartman8213 wrote:The NFL (That's football. Football. The real football. :P )

No. No, it isn't. The real football was invented on the streets of England about 400-500 years ago, before your country was even made Independant. Before it even existed in it's currant name. Our football is actually called football because the basis of the game is to kick a ball with your feet. Unlike in your so called 'Football' where you only punt the ball a few times. I wouldn't mind so much if you called your game 'handball' 'grabball' 'mostly-throw-but-sometimes-kick-the-ball' or whatever. Just don't steal our name for it and slap a homosexual name on the official sport and act like 'soccer' is the official name for it.

Seriously, do you know how f*cking retarded and annoying that sounds when people say things like that? e__e
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!

Return to “Hot Topics”