The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

treefiddy_350

Postby treefiddy_350 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:49 pm

Remember me?

Picture me mopping the floor for ten dollars.
Member# 325291
matts_diva_bitch

Postby matts_diva_bitch » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:35 am

HOLY BLOODY LORD I COULD NOT BE MORE FRICKEN HAPPY!

I'm at the prime of my life ladies and gentlemen! I just finished the second last song on the album that the band i'm in are making (XD A mix tape album) South Park is coming back in SIX DAYS PEOPLE and i only have about 2 months 6 days or something till the baby is due!

I am in a FANTASTIC mood today!

W000000000T!
ImageImage
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:40 am

woo I'm also happy because I finally got the china cymbol yesterday which I've wanted for so long.

Man, if I had the money, my drum kit would be a hell of a lot bigger than it is right now.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
Rooster_Costume

Postby Rooster_Costume » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:22 am

I'm failing three of my classes as of now. I've got a 61 in History, a 50 in Earth Science and a 59 in English. My teacher is a bitch in English. The main reason my grades suck so bad was because of a three day absence. I suck so much at making up work.
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:39 am

^You're not the only one who's suffering. I have a B- in chemistry right now (as opposed to A's in all of my other classes) because I suck at lab. I just can't do it. >.< And then there's the exam... I've been studying on and off all week as well, but I still don't know all the material. D:

So long, 4.0...
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:07 am

I failed Physics the first time because I couldn't keep up with the labs. When I re-took it, it was a Tues. Thurs. class, and it was the only one I had on those days, so I had plenty of time in the labs. I think I made an A of some description, which shocked the hell out of me. I also had to take 2 remedial Algebra classes before I could take College Algebra. I failed each one of remedials the first time... well, the first one was on the computer, and it went a little fast for me, so I couldn't keep up. I don't know what happened on class 2 the first time around, but when I got to the college one, I passed it the first time with a B+.

Oh, and another thing.. My Aunt Monica and her husband Fred, who both are athletic instructors at North Lake College, are friends with the guy who teaches the math classes I took. I get to see him and his wife a few times a year outside of school. (not that I've taken any classes in a while though) In fact, they came to San Antonio to help clean up the house and run the estate sale when we moved Grandma Rose up here.

Well, that's enough about that for the moment. Now to continue with the randomness; Motorboat.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:06 am

BUMP

This is some funny sh*t:
KARL MEETS NAPOLEON DYNAMITE
Last edited by BRMBug on Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kyleen11

Postby kyleen11 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:00 am

Rooster_Costume wrote:I'm failing three of my classes as of now. I've got a 61 in History, a 50 in Earth Science and a 59 in English. My teacher is a bitch in English. The main reason my grades suck so bad was because of a three day absence. I suck so much at making up work.

I could do that too, without the three day absence, I may add. I'm totally failing Physics and Math last quarter. (Is that something to be proud of?

I just hate people who just pop ups or talks to you instantly in Bearshare, especially this one. Its (conversation) not that funny, its retarded actually. I'm just surprised that there's someone who is worse than me.
kashkooosh:
hey sexy
LadyMaejo:
Eh?
kashkooosh:
how are you
LadyMaejo:
Fine
kashkooosh:
are you honry now?
LadyMaejo:
I'm never honry
LadyMaejo:
Its horny not honry
kashkooosh:
u can to help me?
kashkooosh:
im want girl have webcam and msn messnger
LadyMaejo:
I just hope I can understand what you are saying.
LadyMaejo:
I don't want a guy who has a webcam and MSN Messenger.
LadyMaejo:
I only want Randy Orton
kashkooosh:
if you know girl have msn and webcam i give you 100$
LadyMaejo:
Pervert!
LadyMaejo:
Okay, I will...
LadyMaejo:
Its kellydolfan@hormail.com
LadyMaejo:
hotmail I mean
kashkooosh:
u have mail?
LadyMaejo:
That's not me
LadyMaejo:
Even if I do, I don't think I'd want a perverted convo with you.
kashkooosh:
u want 100$
LadyMaejo:
Okay, you can give yourself a fellatio now.
LadyMaejo:
No sir, I don't.
kashkooosh:
she kellydolfan@hormail.com online now?
LadyMaejo:
hotmail for f*ck's sake
LadyMaejo:
How the hell should I know?
LadyMaejo:
I'm not using my MSN.
kashkooosh:
ok
kashkooosh:
how i can to send the money
LadyMaejo:
huh?
kashkooosh:
how i can to send the money

kashkooosh:
im mail?
LadyMaejo:
I dunno
kashkooosh:
what your mail home
LadyMaejo:
What do you mean?
kashkooosh:
i want to send 100$ in your mail home
LadyMaejo:
mail home what?
LadyMaejo:
This is my eadd
LadyMaejo:
narusegawa_onzhe@yahoo.com
kashkooosh:
nooo
LadyMaejo:
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
kashkooosh:
u want my number visa
LadyMaejo:
sure
kashkooosh:
ok
LadyMaejo:
?
kashkooosh:
just 500$
LadyMaejo:
huh?
kashkooosh:
u give just 500$
LadyMaejo:
I'll give you money?
kashkooosh:
more 2 hour i give you my number visa
LadyMaejo:
I don't need money
kashkooosh:
ok
LadyMaejo:
STFU
kashkooosh:
why
LadyMaejo:
w/e
kashkooosh:
you want to work
kashkooosh:
?
LadyMaejo:
work?
LadyMaejo:
I'm 15
kashkooosh:
ok
kashkooosh:
u like sex?
LadyMaejo:
Yep
LadyMaejo:
but not with you
LadyMaejo:
I like Randy Orton.
kashkooosh:
why
kashkooosh:
kk
LadyMaejo:
Randy's dick > yours
kashkooosh:
yes
LadyMaejo:
I said Randy's dick is totally greater than yours, dumbass.
kashkooosh:
i have
LadyMaejo:
jksfnjksdgilsdgjdf
LadyMaejo:
skdfojsdilghaf
LadyMaejo:
akgoajsgfijgasf
LadyMaejo:
gosgksdm
LadyMaejo:
I have a dick too
kashkooosh:
yes
kashkooosh:
u want to see my dick
LadyMaejo:
no
LadyMaejo:
Never
LadyMaejo:
I don't want to see a dick that is smaller than a tooth pick
LadyMaejo:
I want boobs, pussies!
kashkooosh:
are you boy?
kashkooosh:
mee 2
LadyMaejo:
No
kashkooosh:
f*ck off
LadyMaejo:
*f*cks kashkooosh*
LadyMaejo:
Oh feel my rock hard dick!
LadyMaejo:
I'll f*ck you in the ass!
LadyMaejo:
Suck my cock!
kashkooosh:
f*ck offfffffffffff
LadyMaejo:
I thought you wanna f*ck me?
LadyMaejo:
I want a f*cking blow job!

Heh, so I pissed the guy off. If you were me, I'm sure you'd totally do that same thing.
"I gotta be romanced a little before I take my clothes off!" -- Bob Gaudio, Jersey Boys
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:41 am

As for Fiddy's grades...
91 B, in AP stats
89 B, in AP US History
92 B, In English CP(just because I got a D on 1 freaking paper)
96 A, In Spanish 2

EPAF wrote:I'm guessing that someone will make a thread about the storyline once it's been revealed; if one of the Mods or Admins don't. And I'm sure it'll be full of people saying things like "OMG LOL, storyline kicks ass" and "w00t; BRING ON the Ep1sode!". :roll:

nall will make a topic in the news section. Probably will be called 'Episode 1008 Annoucement' Then the press release will be released a day later with more details.
Setting the standard since 1852
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:37 pm

I dunno what my grades are so far... Report card comes out sometime in October. Early, I think? But I know that... my math is probably in the 80s, with a slim chance of 90s, 'cause I have done all of the work and stuff, but I haven't done too well on the quizzes (both low 80s, each time).

Art should be fairly high, apparently 90s are really hard to get in her class but on our very first assignment I got two (the other two marks I got were 74 and 72, compared to everyone else who was getting 60s), not to mention I've worked on everything and (I feel) I've done pretty well.

Spanish should be high, too, that class is insanely easy... I've got the worst possible time for my final unit test, though. Wednesday, October 4th. And Spanish is last period too. >__>; dgjoijsdg. I am not going to be able to concentrate. But yeah, I've gotten 100s and 90s throughout the class so far. It'd better be a high mark.

English... I dunno for sure. I've done all my work, but I've really only gotten one mark back thus far, and it was a 90. But I do contribute and everything and I think I've done well so it had better damn well be in the 90s. :|

So in short, math is my only worry, but really I should still have everything above an 80, so I should hopefully be perfectly fine here. I'm not liking these projects though. Full IB can go f*ck itself.
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:43 pm

My bud i know who lives down the srtee from me let me borrow his Korn cd.. the greatest hits volume 1.

anyway.. because of it and my clothes, i was called a satanic worshiper. :shock:

i swear. some really f*cking old lady called me a satanic worshiper cause i was listening to Korn and wearing all black.. i wore all black cause i was bored.. so i decided to try all black..

i tell you one thing i'm taking the long way around her room to avoid her next time i'm wearing all black :?
T&Paresweetsupersweet

Postby T&Paresweetsupersweet » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:48 pm

hi people!!!!!!!
First sig made w/ pirated Photoshop. Yay piracy!
Good at Photoshop or GIMP? Click Here!
T&Paresweetsupersweet

Postby T&Paresweetsupersweet » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:51 pm

cya people!!!!!
First sig made w/ pirated Photoshop. Yay piracy!
Good at Photoshop or GIMP? Click Here!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:49 pm

^ T&Pass, stop it, you idiot.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:00 pm

It's so odd to post something and come back a couple of days later and there be 20 pages. It's incredible.

I wanted to add my two cents to the conversation you guys were having about music a couple of pages back.

Music is an extraordinary thing when used properly. It doesn't matter if it's rock, rap, jazz or bluegrass. If you can listen to it and it makes you feel something, whether it be anger or happiness, than you've connected with it somehow. Bickering about which type of music is better is pointless because everybody has a different perspective about what is considered the very best. Isn't it the greatest feeling when you find a kindred soul who likes the same type of music you do? That's what is so great about music. You don't have to talk...you just listen.

When people ask me what type of music I listen to, I always say "Anything", because I choose to at least give every type of music a chance. I'm not a big fan of hard rock or metal but I gave it a chance and listened to some songs people suggested to me. I was surprised by how much I liked it.

I'm gonna stop right here because I really didn't plan on rambling like that. I do want to leave on what my definition of selling out is:

It begins when a band/singer starts their career with awesome music and intelligent lyrics because they want to do it and they have that drive to be somebody. They have that spark within themselves to be the best. It's not when they sign the major record label, it's not when they get the money...it's when they lose that spark, that energy to change the world. It doesn't happen to every band. You notice it when it starts to affect their music. It's subtle at first, but after awhile you realize that their new stuff doesn't feel right. It's different, but not in a good way.

I don't know though, maybe it's just me. :)
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*

Return to “Hot Topics”