The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:13 am

I don't really think I can remember that name.....
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Troopx

Postby Troopx » Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:44 am

Speaking of band.
Remeber that episode of SP forgot the name of it.
It was the reinactment of the civil war.
Remember how Fat@$$ was like killing his drumbs
lol :lol: that was funny.

I'm sorry.. I changed the topic.. all just go home then.. :roll:
Scr** you guys, i'm going home!!!
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:53 am

^"The Red Badge Of Gayness" is the ep you're thinking of. And you don't need to appologize for changing the topic, this is the random thread. See, watch...

I like tacos.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:00 am

Random: I ate some crabs, potatoes and sausage. Really. The real kind. Don't act all perverted. I ate the food kind!

So, my mouth is killing me and the day after I get spacers is the day I have to march with Ellender at some football game. I'm scared my jaw might fall off because I play clarinet and...stuff. And now, I sall find some ninja food to eat tonight
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
x[L*Kay]x

Postby x[L*Kay]x » Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:44 am

[img:09615]http://i13.tinypic.com/2yzaazt.jpg[/img:09615]
Oficially sick of all the attention seekers on the BBS.You know who you are.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:53 am

On a board with a half-decent Admin those dudes would be banned right now.

Good one, nall. e___e
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
x[L*Kay]x

Postby x[L*Kay]x » Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:49 am

Anyone know anything about Vlad the Impaler? I need to know stuff for an essay, but I can't even be bothered to google it. This is it so far:

Dracula, by Kay Costa-Mendez, 13 Red.
The idea of Dracula was the brainchild of writer Bram Stoker, the author of the book published in 1897. Stoker was born near Dublin on November 8, 1847, number 3 of 7 children. An illness which was unidentified kept him bedridden until age seven. Although he was shy and bookish, in his teenage years Bram was anything but sickly. Perhaps to make amends for his earlier frailty, he was by this time developing into a fine athlete. At Trinity College, Dublin, he would conquer his shyness and be named University Athlete.

Young Bram had always dreamed of becoming a writer, but his father had different plans. Forced into the father's wishes, Bram followed him into a career as a civil servant in Dublin Castle. While climbing the civil service ladder, he wrote a dry tome entitled Duties of Clerks of Petty Sessions in Ireland. This book of rules, however, would not be published until 1879, by which time Stoker would be in a different life completely.

During his eight years in the civil service, Stoker continued to write stories, the first a dream fantasy entitled "The Crystal Cup" 1872, was published by The London Society. A four-part horror piece, entitled "The Chain of Destiny" followed three years later. He also found time to take unpaid positions as theatrical critic for Dublin's Evening Mail and, later, as editor of The Irish Echo.

In 1878, Henry Irving offered Stoker the job of actor-manager at London's Lyceum Theatre. Stoker resigned his civil service, and married Florence Balcombe an set sail for London. Within a year, Florence had given birth to their only child, Noel.

Despite his professional duties, Bram continued to write and in 1890 he ban his research for his fiction masterpiece, Dracula.

The idea of a being which can take the form of either bat or human has been around for hundreds of years, originating in old english folk tales, however, Stoker's Dracula was most heavily influenced by Vlad the Impaler. Vlad the Impaler, (1431-1476),

And that's where I'm stuck. I don't think anyone will bother to read that. *Sad, sad, sad*
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:39 am

^ Duuude, just hand that in. It seems long enough [600-800 word limit, I'm guessing?], and it has enough crap in there that'll satisfy the stupid English, History, SOSE, or whatever teacher.

You'll be fine.
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
x[L*Kay]x

Postby x[L*Kay]x » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:14 am

This essay counts for 40% of my grade. My grade determines whether I get to university or not. So boring, yet so important. Ugh, I feel dirty.
Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:56 pm

I got the sniffles. :(
Rooster_Costume

Postby Rooster_Costume » Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:27 pm

StanismyMan wrote:^^ Tyler, you should scrolled down more so I could have seen the Bears standings!

Sure!

I've said this in a thread before, but almost everyone reads this thread, so I'll post it in here, too. JUST PUT NUTSEX ON IGNORE. No reaction=Him no longer here. I know he's terrible, worse than Dan easily, but ignorance is the only way to get rid of him.
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
nutsex4

Postby nutsex4 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:29 pm

Rooster_Costume wrote:
StanismyMan wrote:^^ Tyler, you should scrolled down more so I could have seen the Bears standings!

Sure!

I've said this in a thread before, but almost everyone reads this thread, so I'll post it in here, too. JUST PUT NUTSEX ON IGNORE. No reaction=Him no longer here. I know he's terrible, worse than Dan easily, but ignorance is the only way to get rid of him.

im gonna stop spamming and go back to normal posting.
it was fun while it lasted
Kaixx

Postby Kaixx » Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:31 pm

[quote="nutsex4":29e36]I'm gonna stop spamming and go back to normal posting.
it was fun while it lasted[/quote:29e36]
And I'm back on my normal username again! :lol:
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:35 pm

In another thread, nutsex4 wrote:i love good times at night you dipshit cocksucking ho f*cker

God how old are you........8? You're like danielprive cubed. Grow up kid! Replying to me with that message just shows your obvious low level of intelligence. :roll:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:37 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:Popcorn....the ultimate sacrifice :(

And yes Nut Sex, you, Daniel Prive, Garbage Heap, and Daniel Deprived are the same person. And it is impossible to ban all of you at once. But don't worry. I'm sure Nall will tell your mommy about what a bad boy you've been. I bet she'll re-enact Tweek's dad in one of Nommel's fics and stab you with a screw driver. Send pictures while she attempts to kill you. I'll need something to look at while I get braces :D

Can they not ban his IP?

Return to “Hot Topics”