The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

fattass12

Postby fattass12 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:05 pm

SouthParkMaster66 wrote:I'm going to my Aunt and Uncle's house today, for Thanksgiving.

do you guys have thanksgiving early or something
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:23 pm

My latest fic just b0rk3d 6100 words, so I'm thinking it'll be at least 8000 by the time it's done. :)
x[L*Kay]x

Postby x[L*Kay]x » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:54 pm

I have 8 sisters.

Year 13: Kay and Kara, non-identical twins. My birthday is August 9th, few minutes before midnight. Hers is 10th August, few minutes after midnight. True story.

Year 11: Maddy/Madalina

Year 9: Saffy/Saffron

Year 7: Sophie/Sophie

Year 5: Jodie/Jodie

Year 3: Yzzy/Ysabella, pronounced Izzy/Isabella.

Year 1: Lil/Lilly

Playgroup, pre-reception:Jontih/Jontihna

Mom: Preeya Mendez

Daddy: Angelo Costa

Whoo!
[img:09615]http://i13.tinypic.com/2yzaazt.jpg[/img:09615]
Oficially sick of all the attention seekers on the BBS.You know who you are.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:56 pm

They're all 2 years apart.
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:59 pm

Hooray for randomness! I'm gonna make a story! :D

In the blink of an eye the minute, furry little mouse disappeared into the hole in the wall, to scheme. He was sick of the bigger animals bossing him around, and was going to stop it at all costs. That's when the idea first popped into his mind.

At first he dismissed the idea as quickly a king would his servents. But it didn't fade entirely. It remained, dormant, in the back of his head, growing stronger with each passing moment, feeding off his hatred and anger. Finally it crossed his mind yet again.

This time... the temptation was too strong. With one last glance at his small but humble home, he headed out the hole. But not before grabbing one thing. A gun.

The other animals knew nothing of the disaster that was soon to take place. Never before had there been such terror in the land of Swisscheeseland. News of the massacre soon to take place would reach as far as Chinatown, and would spread more fear than even Evil Bunny Fufu did in his seven years as president.

The mouse was as nervous as a fish in a shark-tank, but nothing could change his mind. What he was about to do... had to be done. He slowly made his way to his job, located not even four feet from his house, in a giant tree. He was an acorn collector. The hours were tough, but they made more money than the average pollenator.

The money didn't matter though. Nothing did anymore. He slowly climbed up the tree, each step bringing another ghastly image to his mind. The same faces who mocked him day and night were now begging for mercy; crying for forgiveness.

Finally, he reached the top, and he slowly slid the gun from his pocket... but before doing so he did one more thing. He took from his other pocket a small note, in his handwriting, wrriten entirely in blood. This he taped to his chest, to be found later.

Now it was time. He finally did what he was there to do. He... GAVE OUT FREE COTTON CANDY! Hooray! Yum yum yum, that stuff his good. All his friends frolicked and played, each with their own big collection of the stuff. Some people were having trouble talking through the delicious stuff sticking to their teeth and fur.

That day, the mouse learned an important lesson. Even though people can be very mean to you, the moon is made of cheese. These days, that's all that matters. For what are we without cheese. A man without cheese is like a wolf without his snout; a cat without her eyes; George Washington with his wooden teeth that weren't really wooden. A man without cheese could barely be considered a man, for he is but the shell of a man.

And they all lived happily ever after!
x[L*Kay]x

Postby x[L*Kay]x » Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:29 pm

Taranis_Music wrote:They're all 2 years apart.

I sure didn't notice that.
I just tried searching for sex on you tube. No good stuff there.
[img:09615]http://i13.tinypic.com/2yzaazt.jpg[/img:09615]
Oficially sick of all the attention seekers on the BBS.You know who you are.
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:24 pm

Happy Thanksgiving!!!(Canadian Thanksgiving) And yes we do have turkeys and not Kraff Dinner. And yes we do say eh.
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:26 pm

Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny wrote:Hooray for randomness! I'm gonna make a story! :D

In the blink of an eye the minute, furry little mouse disappeared into the hole in the wall, to scheme. He was sick of the bigger animals bossing him around, and was going to stop it at all costs. That's when the idea first popped into his mind.

At first he dismissed the idea as quickly a king would his servents. But it didn't fade entirely. It remained, dormant, in the back of his head, growing stronger with each passing moment, feeding off his hatred and anger. Finally it crossed his mind yet again.

This time... the temptation was too strong. With one last glance at his small but humble home, he headed out the hole. But not before grabbing one thing. A gun.

The other animals knew nothing of the disaster that was soon to take place. Never before had there been such terror in the land of Swisscheeseland. News of the massacre soon to take place would reach as far as Chinatown, and would spread more fear than even Evil Bunny Fufu did in his seven years as president.

The mouse was as nervous as a fish in a shark-tank, but nothing could change his mind. What he was about to do... had to be done. He slowly made his way to his job, located not even four feet from his house, in a giant tree. He was an acorn collector. The hours were tough, but they made more money than the average pollenator.

The money didn't matter though. Nothing did anymore. He slowly climbed up the tree, each step bringing another ghastly image to his mind. The same faces who mocked him day and night were now begging for mercy; crying for forgiveness.

Finally, he reached the top, and he slowly slid the gun from his pocket... but before doing so he did one more thing. He took from his other pocket a small note, in his handwriting, wrriten entirely in blood. This he taped to his chest, to be found later.

Now it was time. He finally did what he was there to do. He... GAVE OUT FREE COTTON CANDY! Hooray! Yum yum yum, that stuff his good. All his friends frolicked and played, each with their own big collection of the stuff. Some people were having trouble talking through the delicious stuff sticking to their teeth and fur.

That day, the mouse learned an important lesson. Even though people can be very mean to you, the moon is made of cheese. These days, that's all that matters. For what are we without cheese. A man without cheese is like a wolf without his snout; a cat without her eyes; George Washington with his wooden teeth that weren't really wooden. A man without cheese could barely be considered a man, for he is but the shell of a man.

And they all lived happily ever after!

Nobody liked my story? :(
nutmeg218

Postby nutmeg218 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:13 pm

This was awesome I forgot to write it on Friday. My Science teacher's name is Timothy, but his nickname is Timmy (by the teachers). So another teacher wrote "Timmay" on his white board. So my friend told my science teacher that another teacher wrote something beind his over head screen. So when he rolled it up it said "TIMMAY!" and he just rolled his eyes and said "Mr. Horton (teacher that did it) is so immature". Everyone who watches South Park laughed at it though. Even people that didn't get it laughed and said "TIMMAY!".
Great times....
Rooster_Costume

Postby Rooster_Costume » Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:27 pm

Cartman_91 wrote:Happy Thanksgiving!!!(Canadian Thanksgiving).

Do you have Christmas in November, then? :P
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:36 pm

Rooster_Costume wrote:
Cartman_91 wrote:Happy Thanksgiving!!!(Canadian Thanksgiving).

Do you have Christmas in November, then? :P

obviously. Who doesn't?

But actually then, since us Canadians have christmas a month earlier, we actally celebrate it in October.

Hells yeah, christmas is in 17 days.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
PsychoMetroid 3:16

Postby PsychoMetroid 3:16 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:59 pm

What's with this Machine Man guy? He just posts 8 or 9 topics that say "SUCK MY BALLS". He's demanding that SPS gets taken down because he got put in his place on his CARTMAN THREAD.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:01 am

PsychoMetroid 3:16 wrote:What's with this Machine Man guy? He just posts 8 or 9 topics that say "SUCK MY BALLS". He's demanding that SPS gets taken down because he got put in his place on his CARTMAN THREAD.

Actually I counted, there's more than 20 of them. :roll:

Some people are retarded.
Rooster_Costume

Postby Rooster_Costume » Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:01 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:Back in 2003, a guy named M4ch1n3 spent an entire weekend spamming the board with threads entitled " Suck My Balls". He must have made a few thousand of them, and it was impossible to post about anything.That sucked, the board was shut down for awhile until we could get a new board. What we saw today was nothing.

Guess who's back.
Last edited by Rooster_Costume on Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:02 am

Like I said in the thread, just ignore him and he will go away.
Setting the standard since 1852

Return to “Hot Topics”