The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:49 pm

I don't really like Comedy Network. I want them to air the new shows... NOW!
Rooster_Costume

Postby Rooster_Costume » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:50 pm

SouthParkMaster66 wrote:
Rooster_Costume wrote:You Canadians and your silly Comedy Network...that happens to be 10 times better than CC besides not having the new episodes the day they originally air.

The Comedy Network is better than Comedy Central? It's basically the same shows, except we have some shows that are just Canadian.

Yeah, well, your network wasn't afraid to show TITC when Tom Cruise didn't want it to air, and their just generally more relaxed about what goes on TV.
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:09 pm

I have to learn to stop watching scary movies before I go to bed. I've become to scared to walk out my front door and look for my cat every night. He could be anywhere! He finds a new place to sit every week. I walk out and see something weird, I immediatly dart inside. I roll my eyes in shame of myself. :roll:

In other news: I'm going to watch Scream 3! I watched Scream 2 last night, and Scream the night before that. Oh well.
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:24 pm

Comedy Network usually starts showing the newest season in November.

As for CC not showing TITC, it's because they were somehow affiliated with the production of MI3, and they didnt want to piss off Cruise. CN on the other hand, didn't have sh*t to do with MI3, so they really didn't care if they pissed off Cruise.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:54 pm

Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny wrote:
JesusComplex wrote:I was severely dissapointed by Saw II. It has kind of lost it's shock value and all they did in Saw II was think of new disgusting ways of killing people. There really wasn't anything original storywise. I can only take so much violence before I start rolling my eyes. The Hills Have Eyes was a prime example of that. There has to be a fair balance between gore and actual story/originality. The fact that this is 3 movie doesn't help. Now they're just milking the franchise for all it's worth.

Don't even get me started on the god-awful acting. But that works for some movies. :lol:

Which reminds me...have you guys heard of a director named Uwe Boll? That guy's movies are so bad they've gone past good and back to bad again.

LOST and South Park are tonight...can't....wait....!!!!

Rod Stewart needs to just go home and stop molesting 20 year old women.

Gore > Story

Especially if the victims are innocent and helpless, and they are killed in interesting, and torture-filled ways. Most preferably slowly too, so the torture is worse.

...I like gore to but...holy f*ck...
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:28 am

DarkDucky wrote:Comedy Network usually starts showing the newest season in November.

As for CC not showing TITC, it's because they were somehow affiliated with the production of MI3, and they didnt want to piss off Cruise. CN on the other hand, didn't have sh*t to do with MI3, so they really didn't care if they pissed off Cruise.

They start showing it the Friday after the tenth episode of the season airs, I believe. They did it that way last year and according to one of the Canadians, I forgot who, they're showing The Return of Chef on October 20th - the Friday after 1010 will first air.

'sides, we still showed Bloody Mary, did we not? And what about Jared Has Aides? Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that's still on CN's airwaves as well.

Seriously, this thing really has me wondering if we'll get to see the actual image of Mohammed in Cartoon Wars.
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:46 am

iceiwynd wrote:Seriously, this thing really has me wondering if we'll get to see the actual image of Mohammed in Cartoon Wars.

I hope we do, so then we can laugh at all you americans who don't get to see it :P
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:20 am

I just downloaded The Mystery Of The Urinal Deuce... Illegally, Yeah shoot me.

It wasn't a sh*tty episode but definitely not one of the better episodes. Falss under the middle category to me. it made some great points and was politically strong, but I prefer the boys being idiots better. 1 Out of 4 Americans Are Retarded, haha that's funny

And True xD
region7cards

Postby region7cards » Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:58 am

I was in drama class today and we had to play a game called "scenes in a minute": Our teacher randomly chooses a notecard with a location on it and we have to act out as many scenes as we can within a minute.

My drama teacher is already upset with me because I have an Asian friend and all's I did in drama was make asian jokes (he plays along with it so dont worry). She gave me this whole lecture after class about how i shouldnt make racial jokes and a bunch of other sh*t.

So we're playing the game and the location is in a church. When it was my turn i said "come here little boy" in a very seductive way. My teacher got pissed (i go to a private high school but its really tite cus the only thing they're really strict on is attitude and stuff but they dont notice if you just do stuff behind their backs) She made me wear a paper bag on my head fir the rest of the class. Everyone else thought it was really funny, though.
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:15 am

woot woot I finally got a new pic up on dA:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/41314359/
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:34 pm

Well today is Friday the 13th, which normally isn't a big deal, but last week the Sur 13, a Mexican Gang in America, tagged our school. Now, it is Friday the 13th, and tthe Sur 13 is expected to hit the schools that were tagged. So after 1st period it was compelte chaos, a couple of hundred parents were in the front office trying to get their kids out of school. We stayed in homeroom for about 1/2 an hour while people's names were rid to leave. Then we went to 2nd period, which was fine because I got to run down the hall screaming "We didn't Listen!" at the top of my lungs. So in 2nd period I called my dad and told him there was the threat of a shooting and everyone was leaving, so I got out of school at 10:45 this morning and now I am here wondering if there is going to be a football game tonight.
Setting the standard since 1852
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:14 pm

I'm gonna admit it....

I love westerns and Kung-Fu movies. I grew up on those because of my dad and I'll continue to watch them. I even like the cheesy ones!
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
region7cards

Postby region7cards » Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:23 pm

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:Well today is Friday the 13th, which normally isn't a big deal, but last week the Sur 13, a Mexican Gang in America, tagged our school. Now, it is Friday the 13th, and tthe Sur 13 is expected to hit the schools that were tagged. So after 1st period it was compelte chaos, a couple of hundred parents were in the front office trying to get their kids out of school. We stayed in homeroom for about 1/2 an hour while people's names were rid to leave. Then we went to 2nd period, which was fine because I got to run down the hall screaming "We didn't Listen!" at the top of my lungs. So in 2nd period I called my dad and told him there was the threat of a shooting and everyone was leaving, so I got out of school at 10:45 this morning and now I am here wondering if there is going to be a football game tonight.

are you serious? our school ws out for today because the junior class was doing some big project thing (i'm a freshman) Our freshman football team plays sunset today (hopefully we'll win because i'm on that team. im on the b team though) THen our varsity plays sunset tonight
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:57 pm

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:Well today is Friday the 13th, which normally isn't a big deal, but last week the Sur 13, a Mexican Gang in America, tagged our school. Now, it is Friday the 13th, and tthe Sur 13 is expected to hit the schools that were tagged. So after 1st period it was compelte chaos, a couple of hundred parents were in the front office trying to get their kids out of school. We stayed in homeroom for about 1/2 an hour while people's names were rid to leave. Then we went to 2nd period, which was fine because I got to run down the hall screaming "We didn't Listen!" at the top of my lungs. So in 2nd period I called my dad and told him there was the threat of a shooting and everyone was leaving, so I got out of school at 10:45 this morning and now I am here wondering if there is going to be a football game tonight.

I really need to movie to a dangerous area. I think I'll be leaving for Compton soon :lol:

Also, SEASON 10 STARTS IN CANADA IN ONE WEEK!!!
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
fattass12

Postby fattass12 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:21 pm

another bomb threat at the high school right next to us. (im in 8th grade not in high school yet) it didnt happen today. yesterday. but what i dont get is why didnt they evacuate the middle school too. if there was a bomb it would kill us to because were right next to it. frickin idiots. 4th bomb threat at that place. the only week where there wasnt a bomb threat was homecoming week. i seriously think its just some prankster just wanting to get out of class.

Return to “Hot Topics”