The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Athena1999
Posts: 2492
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:08 am

Postby Athena1999 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:11 pm

jawmht wrote:Well it is 1:15 here, and it sure is lonely being the only BBS'er in Texas.

Any way I like those French Fried 'Taters, Mehm, hemhm.


Actually, jawmht, BRMBug and JesusComplex live in Texas, so you're not *completely* alone.

I'm the only BBSer who lives in Minnesota... unless you count that rapper guy who was here for about a week or that Pip-basher >.< from Minneapolis... Yep, nothing memorable about Minnesota, except for the 10,000 lakes, 10,000,000,000,000,000 mosquitoes, lutefisk, and hotdish!

OK... I know I used to live in Wisconsin, but we were extremely close to the border and righr in the Twin Cities metro area, not to mention my family used to live in Shoreview, MN, for about four years. We were basically Minnesotans. XD
Image
EPAF
Posts: 1788
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 6:29 pm

Postby EPAF » Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:22 pm

I always thought that there were quite a few Brits on this board a while back. But looking at it now, there only seems to be 4 or 5 people who are usually active and don't just post about 10 messages in total and then disappear.

So I guess there's dudes like James who represent the North West of England and then there's me - possibly the loneliest North-East BBSer in Britain. But it ain't that bad, I'm sure one other person will come here sooner or later who's from a nearby area. (anywhere but Newcastle :lol:)
Image
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
kennykiller27
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:50 pm

Postby kennykiller27 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:47 pm

I'm in Ohio!
[img:57e85]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/5223/kennykillersigqg9.jpg[/img:57e85]
nutmeg218
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:50 am

Postby nutmeg218 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:15 pm

I dunno where DCR lives in Florida, but I don't think any one else lives in Tampa.
Athena, there are WAY more mosquitos here than where you live.
SimM, where in Illinois do you live? My grandparents live there and I might know where you are! My grandpa loves South Park and has been a fan since the first season. :shock:

EDIT: My post sounds so gramicially (is that even a word?) incorrect..
Image
StanismyMan
Posts: 2784
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:31 am

Postby StanismyMan » Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:20 pm

I live in Dundee, about an hour away from Chicago.
Image
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
nutmeg218
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:50 am

Postby nutmeg218 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:22 pm

Ok, my grandparent live in Macomb, which is... farther away fom Chicago then Dundee, LOL.
Image
Novacaine15
Posts: 478
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:05 pm

Postby Novacaine15 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:26 pm

DarkDucky wrote:And there's lots of people right near Toronto, but none who actually live in it.

Hell, I would be scared to live in Toronto. The kidnapping a few years ago still feaks me out.
Image
cheesypoofs857
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:07 pm

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:41 pm

A kidnapping, you say? How interesting.... Just don't go to New Orleans. The murder rate went up to 78% (I'm just guessing) And Hootie & the Blowfish are rebuilding the 9th Ward which is kinda stupid because I saw no difference in it before and after the...thing.
Image
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
DarkDucky
Posts: 1805
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:55 pm

Postby DarkDucky » Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:23 pm

Novacaine15 wrote:
DarkDucky wrote:And there's lots of people right near Toronto, but none who actually live in it.

Hell, I would be scared to live in Toronto. The kidnapping a few years ago still feaks me out.


meh, I'm still over 20 minutes away from downtown Toronto, which is where all that sort of stuff happens.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
cheesypoofs857
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:07 pm

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:53 pm

And now to go off-topic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfaQdqGiCCs

Ah yes. Good ol' Gravi! :lol:
Image
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
iceiwynd
Posts: 2905
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:24 am

Postby iceiwynd » Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:07 pm

nutmeg218 wrote:gramicially (is that even a word?)


Grammatically.
Athena1999
Posts: 2492
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:08 am

Postby Athena1999 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:14 pm

To switch subjects, I just had a blonde moment this afternoon. A study session over lunch with three of my friends spurred this conversation:

(My friend has the Bible open in front of her and taking notes, but I can't see what it is.)

Friend: Can you believe my theology teacher? We have to read this whole section of the Bible for Monday.

Me: How can those professors make you read all that for theology?

Friend: Because we need to read it...

Me: Holy sh*t! Isn't that book a little big for just one theology course?

Other friend: That's the Bible, you dumb blonde!

...or something like that. XD
Image
SouthParkMaster66
Posts: 1719
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:17 am

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:00 pm

I'm going to my friend's house in a few minutes.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
Novacaine15
Posts: 478
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:05 pm

Postby Novacaine15 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:03 pm

I had some blonde moments a long time ago. I twisted my ankle because of my friend. XD! I was text messaging and then I skipped a step and fell on my ankle. But I'm not into text messaging a lot.
Image
cheesypoofs857
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:07 pm

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:27 am

All righty then! My mouth hurts like hell so I'll just abandon everyone here. It won't make any difference because you guys....uh......I can't finish this sentence because Jay C will pull out the guillotine. So, au revoir because it's French.....bitch! And no one even likes French anymore.

That mede no sense whatsoever!
Image
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest