The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:36 pm

kittylix wrote:this furom sux this one is a milin times beter I'm goin there you lusers you wont be graced wid my presnts agian lusers

Damn, that is a real shame.

And you guys, we are honored to have miss Britney Spear as one of our newest members to this "perfect" site

http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/bbs/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=340403
Setting the standard since 1852
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:57 pm

Honouring.

Stayed up all night playing video games, drawing, and writing about the history of animation in the US for my skethcbook assignment. Now I'm debating if I should bother going to bed or not.
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:05 pm

RE: Sick feeling from Pancakes.

Ugh..I think I know what you're talking about. Dizziness, sudden pains in the abdomen and the feeling like someone's been stabbing you there, the back, and slashing at your intestines? Yeah. And then the sudden urge to double over in your chair and spew maple-syrup flavored vomit..

My mom made pancakes this one morning and I got that feeling I just described. It was especially bad because I had GED class that morning and I kept getting that nauseating kind of feel, followed by the 'stabs'. I haven't eaten pancakes since..

Waffles sometimes have a lesser effect of that, but most of the time, I'm okay after eating them.

On another random note..I freakin' hate racists (Wait..does that make me racist against racists? And is one who hates those who hate racists a racist that's racist against racists who are racist against racists? And then..GYAAAHH! FORGET IT! :shock: ).

There's been this one racist moron on YouTube that finds it funny to go spam up people's videos and profile pages with anti-Korean propaganda, and to attack anyone who dares call him out on his racism. Someone made a "Hugs For Korea" video and posted it on YouTube, and the asshat and a few of his spam brigade friends spammed up the comments. I lashed back at them (as did others), but I doubt it helped. I haven't gone back to check, but they likely lumped me in as being a "Dog eater" and a "Korean ****er".

Yes, North Korea stockpiles nuclear weapons, and those 'evil' Koreans 'ripped off' your oh-so precious anime, but to say they're all nuclear bomb-happy, dog-eating, braindead f*gs with 'thief's blood'..that's akin to saying all Mexicans are lazy and hop the border, all blacks steal and commit crimes, all Irish are drunk and bloodthirsty, all Arabs are terrorists and suicide bombers, all Germans are Nazis and support Hitler, all Japanese like bombing countries, etc. It's racist anyway you spin it, and if it were any of those aforementioned races that were being attacked, I'd defend them the same way.

Seriously, on YouTube, you can get banned ('4 LIEF!!') for at least one 'copyright-infringing' video but if you're a racist and total asshat to everyone and post hateful and spam up places? They don't give a rat's ass. The moron's name is "Lusica", btw. His whole existence seems to be based on "KOREANS ARE ALL THIEVES AND EVIL KILL THEM", and that's just sad.
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:23 pm

Awww you guys....I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile. It's only been about 6 days, but that's a record for me. I at least like to come back and see how my fellow BBS-ers are holding up. I haven't even done that!

I've been working my butt off and I still have to work today and tomorrow full time. That's a record for me. :) At least my paycheck will be awesome!

I'm the worst with trying to come up with something to say...so yeah...there is that.

Just checking in on you guys just to make sure you aren't ripping each other's throats out. I see my work is done here.
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
nutmeg218

Postby nutmeg218 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:02 pm

I'm gonna go to my friends birthday party and meet some people I have only met on the Internet! Be back at like 4:00 Eastern time, LOL. :]
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:48 pm

^I'd love to meet some internet friends.

I suddenly got very stuffed up, I don't know why.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:07 pm

Do the Pip dance!
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:22 pm

Novacaine15 wrote:Do the Pip dance!

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP! Turrah for Pip! *does the Pip dance*

Hehe... I've had sugar for the first time in about two weeks and now I'm bouncing off the walls! XD
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:28 pm

Ok....this is starting to piss me off....

The new lay out...looks nice doesn't it? Well that just cost me about two minutes that I could have spent posting!

It's so slow with the new format that I may just quit because of it being so slow!

Nall...fix the layout....when you are not being lazy, ok?
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:45 pm

Adding a couple of pictures to the side is hardly what I'd call a whole new layout.

We're still actually waiting for the next version. We should start taking bets for when it's gonna be up, I vote for "never."
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:34 pm

iceiwynd wrote:We're still actually waiting for the next version. We should start taking bets for when it's gonna be up, I vote for "never."

Never is all we can pray for.
Less Than Jake

Postby Less Than Jake » Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:37 pm

MY skateboard is waterlogged as of 1:45pm today.
My job is making sigs.
jawmht

Postby jawmht » Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:11 pm

Kelly MacCornmac wrote:Nall...fix the layout....when you are not being lazy, ok?

Ha!
∞◄♫‼░☺♥♦ ¿Jawmht? ♣♣☺ ░‼♪►∞
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:18 am

So I am writing a paper on my opinion of what caused the war and I thought, was it slavery? no, so I decided to go the Mel Gibson route and write about how the Jews are to blame for the Civil War.
Setting the standard since 1852
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:23 am

... Fid I demand you post it when you're done. If it's anything like your Sam Jackson myth at all then it'll be gold. <3

Return to “Hot Topics”