The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:15 am

I just came back from the biggest Halloween party ever at Nick Studios in Burbank. HOlly sh*t it was huge this year and I ate wayyy too much. I think I'm gonna pule.. see you later..

OH yeah man I'm beat from watching kids all night and I have "Monster Mash" stuck in my head. My little brother beat up so many other little kids it's not even funneh. (five yr olds can be mean!)

I'll post pictures later, it beat Satan's party.. that's all I can say.

My only regret is that I decided NOT to wear my Prof. Chaos costume. It sucks, something tells me the kiddies would have loved it.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:44 am

jawmht wrote:Censorship sucks ass.

Word.

I've actually been having fun with this thing now. The presentations aren't until the end of the semester, sometime in January. The assignment is to choose a global issue - everyone has to have a different one - and educate the class on it. So I had to flail for censorship right away. D: Although apparently nobody's ever done that topic before. It has to be a global issue, but I'd much rather focus on the impact it has in the US, mostly due to my South Park fandom but still. That's going in the presentation.

We're not really allowed to blatantly thrust our opinion on people, which is fine by me. I've stated the pro-censorship things first (with enough sarcasm) and the cons right after so it's the cons that stick in your mind. That and I'm gonna end off the thing with Kyle's speech from Cartoon Wars.

Good times, I can't wait for when I get to present this. :B
Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:47 pm

Listening to 3 hours of hip-hop music non-stop is hell. In others word... the dance last night was fun but the music was hell.
sunfl0wer

Postby sunfl0wer » Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:22 pm

I'm so jelaous for you guys who get to go to Halloween parties and dress up. People don't celebrate Halloween in my country, I've always loved it though and like to decorate, but nobody dresses up and there's no parties... maybe i'll get invited to Satan's party, mwah 8)

I've been reading 'the 1000 signs that you watch too much SP' and started to think I really have a problem because I can relate to so many of the signs... :roll:

Hope y'all have a nice day!
[center]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people!"
"Now how about our gay couple, Stan and Kyle?"
[/center]
PsychoMetroid 3:16

Postby PsychoMetroid 3:16 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:25 pm

Sorry. Now back to what y'all were talkin' about.
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:37 pm

I just watched the first four episodes of Wolf's Rain. But why Toboe?! Why?!

In other news, I've been watching some somewhat disturbing movies today. I think I'll pluck out my eyeballs just for that....wait! NO! I had a dream that a mother and daughter had their eyeballs plucked out and I was forced to watch it! GAAAAAH! I've gone mad!! *crouches in a corner and rocks back and forth*
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:08 pm

I was at Big W today (one of the resistance fighters against the dreaded Tesco :lol:) and I saw the boardgame on sale that I thought was just a silly joke people were mentioning...but it was actually real.

The very first Middlesbrough Monopoly - the town's take on the ever-so popular board game but with famous Middlesbrough streets, buildings, landmarks and areas.
Knowing it would be a laugh to find out what the Boro version had to offer, I bought one for me and the family to play at Xmas since loads of Xmas stuff was ALREADY on sale.

Most of the things you can buy on the gameboard are between about 90 and 700 pounds and I think they've got different player pieces to suit the Middlesbrough theme.
So instead of things like a dog, hat, cannon and a car, they'll probably have things like a chav hat, a knife, a steelworker's helmet, a football boot and maybe some other objects too. :lol:

Buy your Boro Monopoly gameboard on all available online stores while stocks last :roll: - they say this'll be the biggest selling item in not just our town, but the whole of the North East of England. YAY 'BORO! It may have been voted the 6th worst place in Britain, but at least we have our own Monopoly-themed board. :lol:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:05 am

Woow, I've been on SPS for a full f*cking year now.

Well, not really officially until sometime around 7:30 PM MST (... I remember random things, this is one of those things), but still, yeah. A year ago this day I joined this site.

I really didn't expect to stay on here this long. XD I figured it'd have been like my most recent forum experience and I'd quit after a couple of months. Glad to see that's still running strong now, though.

Sure, this place still has its really crappy, faulty flaws, but I apparently still enjoy coming to this place well enough, so I can't complain too much. Every day I come on here. It's been good times. :B

I've also made so many new friends on this site, it's awesome. I was really starting to fall out of my previous group of online friends when I joined up at this site, and honestly, pretty good thing 'cause I'd have fallen out of them more anyway with the new amount I've made here. Geez, I'm talking to two of them right now. :B I'm pretty damn sure that's one of the biggest reasons I'm STILL into South Park and HAVEN'T moved on. 'cause I can come to a place where I can discuss it all I want, and I've made so many new friends here who also love the show that there really isn't good reason for me to start hating it or grow disinterested or sommat.

I remember a year ago, I was debating if I should join or not, debating if I should make my username "iceiwynd" or "Lior," and then once I pressed the join button, smacking myself in the forehead and telling myself that everything's just gonna f*ck up pretty soon anyway.

Yeah, this past year has been fun. So I may have no life and spend a good deal of my time on here, but it's fun.

Why did I let this turn into an anniversary post. I mean like. More of one than I planned. D:
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:29 am

^ Following close behind, man. Only about 10 [?] or so more days until my 1 year aniversery.

I'm officially back into South Park! ^___^ Uhum *cough*... not that I wasn't ever interested in it before... :roll:
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:32 pm

^Yeah yours is coming up too. My one year anniversay well in February. The 16. And iceiwynd, how the hell can you remember what time you join up at? I only remember it was night time.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:36 pm

I remember all sorts of random, miniscule details. I remember exactly what it was like when I first joined up. Dunno why, but I do. :P

Aaand now I'm off to bed.
Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:40 pm

Haha. I remember what it was like when I first joined.
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:15 pm

terrance&philliparesw wrote:^ Following close behind, man. Only about 10 [?] or so more days until my 1 year aniversery.

I'm closer. ha.

I don't remember the exact time I joined, but it was sometime in the afternoon, but not nighttime, liek around 5. At first, I thought I'd just make a few posts here and then leave, like I did at most other forums, but then I started making friends here, so I stayed. Even when I did start to come here more often, I didn't expect to stay this long.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
Less Than Jake

Postby Less Than Jake » Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:25 pm

A:ALALALALAALALALA R bre
Random thread: RERERV EWT
My job is making sigs.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:33 pm

Novacaine15 wrote:I was just watching the ending of The Exorcist on YouTube. My dad keeps on saying this movie is scary, but it isn't scary. But I haven't watched the whole thing doesn't look scary. I can't believe after 2 years I finally watch some of it without changing the channel.

Well, if you see the whole movie you would understand. It's not necessarily 'scary' the whole thing is just kinda creepy and unsettling.

Return to “Hot Topics”