The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

jaydawGtwo04

Postby jaydawGtwo04 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:31 pm

Wow, I haven;t gone on here in a while. Holy sh*t 1,250 pages or whatever. But anyway, did anything exciting happen. I just read the FAQ and November 15th to March 7th seems like a long wait. I just found out that my Great Grandmother died. :(
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:33 pm

jaydawGtwo04 wrote:Wow, I haven;t gone on here in a while. Holy sh*t 1,250 pages or whatever. But anyway, did anything exciting happen. I just read the FAQ and November 15th to March 7th seems like a long wait. I just found out that my Great Grandmother died. :(

He's alive!
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:13 pm

Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:I LUV BEING ON MY RAG! W00T! I GET TO ACT LIKE SUCH A BITCH!

XD Be glad you can actually get away with being a bitch. Somehow, due to an amazing scheduling coincidence, I always manage to be PMS-ing when I go to work.

Oh great. And now my roommate is walking around in a towel. She always does that, and it pisses me off. I canNOT wait until I get to switch rooms next semester. >.<

Sorry, I'm just in Total Bitchy Mode today. Only one good thing has happened today-- I can actually understand what we're learning in chem now, but i still need to go to my chem tutor tonight.

Damn, I haven't done my laundry in two weeks. I'm running out of clothes... but then again I can do it at home and not waste precious detergent. But then again, do I really want to have to carry a shitload of laundry up and down four flights of stairs? But then again yet again, I'll have to carry it up and down four flights of stairs anyway if I want to do my laundry tonight or tomorrow. Maybe I'll do it after studying with my friend from biology class this evening. Biology is such an easy subject, but I'm having second thoughts about going into pre-med. I was re-thinking of something along the lines of psychology or social work, because working with kids is so fulfilling, but I've always wanted to be a doctor, but I just HATE chemistry and having to take it.

It's times like these I wish I weren't myself. I wish I were some sort of starving artist in a loft in Manhattan or something, because at least I'd be doing what I love. But seriously... who in the right mind would want to hire someone who doodles PIP in her biology notebook because she knows all the material already? Why did my grandfather have to be a professional portrait artist, anyway? Maybe if I didn't have any talent at all, I wouldn't be so compelled to doodle in everything I find. I've already ruined some perfectly good books by drawing things in the margins.

Speaking of PIP, I need lunchie-munchies, but dinner is in two hours, so why bother? Thank Science there's no biology lab on Wednesday, and I can't wait to go home. D:
PsychoMetroid 3:16

Postby PsychoMetroid 3:16 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:06 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:I was playing SSBM yesterday. I spent 3 hours trying to kill all the Kirbys in th Puffballs Unite event. God, I suck! I can whoop Ganondorf's ass, I can kill 3 metal Samuses in a stage that flips upside down, but I can't kill 30 little puffballs that are only three feet tall?! Dude, that's messed up!!

Actually, Kirby's only 8 inches tall. =P

....I'm such a nerd. :lol:
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:24 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:I was playing SSBM yesterday. I spent 3 hours trying to kill all the Kirbys in th Puffballs Unite event. God, I suck! I can whoop Ganondorf's ass, I can kill 3 metal Samuses in a stage that flips upside down, but I can't kill 30 little puffballs that are only three feet tall?! Dude, that's messed up!!

meh.. don't be so hard on yourself.. we all have our days..
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:57 am

Wonder what would happen if Kirby tried to suck up a full grown person? Would he succeed or would he choke and/or explode? :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:32 am

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:Wonder what would happen if Kirby tried to suck up a full grown person? Would he succeed or would he choke and/or explode? :P

He would choke, then explode.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:01 am

If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:01 am

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:Wonder what would happen if Kirby tried to suck up a full grown person? Would he succeed or would he choke and/or explode? :P

lets try and find out :P
Miss_Murder

Postby Miss_Murder » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:46 am

Something funny happened to me today....

I was talking to my friend today about South Park and she looked as if she was getting bored, then i said 'You have seen a south park episode, right?' And this is how she explained some South Park episodes:

'The one where the mental kids go homie G style'
- Krazy Kripples.

'They all go gaylord style'
- South Park Is Gay!

(Got excited when she remembered this one)
'OOH OOH! PEDOPHILE STYLE!'
- Cartman Joins NAMBLA

'British kid style'
- Pip

--------

Yeah, for some reason she adds 'Style' to everything. It's saddens me.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:50 am

:shock: I only understand about 1/4 of those words.

Athena1999 wrote: Damn, I haven't done my laundry in two weeks. I'm running out of clothes... but then again I can do it at home and not waste precious detergent. But then again, do I really want to have to carry a shitload of laundry up and down four flights of stairs? But then again yet again, I'll have to carry it up and down four flights of stairs anyway if I want to do my laundry tonight or tomorrow. Maybe I'll do it after studying with my friend from biology class this evening.

XD For some reason, when I read this, I suddenly had this picture of you, showing up to a class in a full-length evening gown, and saying, "Well, it's the only clean thing I had left to wear." So why are you wearing the gloves that go all the way up to your elbows? "Well, that should be obvious."

I've only done enough laundry to get by. Last night and part of this morning, I washed everything I had that was dirty. 6 half-loads worth of stuff. Our washer's f*cked up, if it's filled more than half way up, it leaks from the driveshaft. :roll: I think it's cheaper to fix it, (as I do with the dryer) and Dad wants to replace them. I say fix the washer & dryer, and replace the dishwasher that hasn't worked in 5 years, and that I broke further last month trying to fix.

In other news, I went home, and came back to Kerrville in Dad's truck so I could bring a ladder and tools to fix a busted TV (roof) antenna. So, now Hastings is closed, and I'm contorted in the front seat of a single-cab Ranger getting a WiFi connection. The gearshift is in the pit of my knee, and a belt-buckle is poking me in the taint. It is not a good feeling. I only wrote that last part so I could say "taint", but it's true.
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:24 pm

And so it was that I am forced to scrub toilets today because we're having company over on Thursday. I'm beyond pissed because not only do I have to scrub toilets, but I just hate te people that'll be coming over! My mom's family never come, so instead my step-dad's family will. They'll be coming in the tens of thousands with their fatass children and potato salad. I just wanna kill them all!!!!!

But you guys have no idea why I'd be pissed over that, right? I oughta go to my dad's or something. At least there's some people I know there.

In other news, AAAGH! MY RAMEN'S ON FIRE!!!!
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:55 pm

Miss_Murder wrote:'British kid style'
- Pip

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!!! Tell your friend I officially love her for seeing that episode! :D

Poofs wrote:And so it was that I am forced to scrub toilets today because we're having company over on Thursday. I'm beyond pissed because not only do I have to scrub toilets, but I just hate te people that'll be coming over! My mom's family never come, so instead my step-dad's family will. They'll be coming in the tens of thousands with their fatass children and potato salad. I just wanna kill them all!!!!!

I take it you have all week off? Damn, girl, you're so lucky! The admin at the university are being a bunch of shiznits and won't let us have Wednesday off, even though they KNOW over half of us will be traveling.

Ewwwww, scrubbing toilets... and EEWWWWW, potato salad! I can't stand that stuff, and I can't stand huge crowds where everyone believes that they're the ones obligated to bring the potato salad, and I totally feel your pain.

BRMBug wrote:XD For some reason, when I read this, I suddenly had this picture of you, showing up to a class in a full-length evening gown, and saying, "Well, it's the only clean thing I had left to wear." So why are you wearing the gloves that go all the way up to your elbows? "Well, that should be obvious."

Surprisingly, I know someone who actually wore her prom dress to class my junior year of high school. She was moving away, and she wanted to go out with a bang, so she came all decked out. XD

Dayum, I need to go running!
SctTnrmn

Postby SctTnrmn » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:58 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:
In other news, AAAGH! MY RAMEN'S ON FIRE!!!!

Ooooh, the Ramen fire must stink!

Do you prefer it with or without the broth? I prefer broth, and an egg scrambled into it!

yumm
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:25 am

You people are nuts - potato salad is AWESOME. Reminds me of last Thursday. We had Spanish for tutorial (so an 80 minute long class, option 100), and we had a "fiesta" then - which basically was everyone brought in a bunch of food and we gathered a bunch of desks up in the middle of the room, sat around, and just ate. I broke away from it eventually to hang out with some of my friends who were on the other side of the room though. That was fun. We threw limes at each other.

Return to “Hot Topics”