The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:36 pm

This is the last week of school before I get two weeks off and I'm getting a crap load of homework. The teachers just love to see us squirm, don't they?

Oh well, I get two weeks to forget about that stuff.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:15 pm

ol I ate a chicken for lunch today. Me and a couple of my friends went to Loblaws during the school lunch break. and together we bought an entire chicken and ate it.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:21 am

My Daddy's birthday is tomorrow. :D

XD And tomorrow is also my last day of school before Christmas vacation. Woooottt!
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:29 pm

^ You've still got school? Bloody hell and I thought I finished late.

I had my last day of college yesterday and I only had Maths as a double lesson. But we had a big long quiz for 2 hours to pass the time - good thing our Maths teacher is one cool and funny guy.

I was in a team of 4 - all of which were also huge South Park fans like me. We suggested making a South Park round as part of the quiz because we knew none of the other teams would get a single question right. But thankfully we got one at least in the TV round:

Q. Stan Marsh is a character from which American animated TV programme.
Of course, our team got the right answer, but I laughed at one answer another team wrote down. When we were marking each other's answers, I looked at the other teams answer for that question and they wrote down 'Family Guy'. I laughed like hell at that - I knew it was only a wild guess, but to pick that show, 'The Simpsons' would have been a better guess. :lol:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
coffeeguy9
Board Moderator

Postby coffeeguy9 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:01 pm

im on ur internetz.... cleanin up teh bbs @ 90mph down the freeway headed for oklahoma. Hooray for wireless cards!
Read the Rules and use common sense, please.
DC182

Postby DC182 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:11 pm

Dude get your ass back on msn ><
[center]Image

SHIMMY SHIMMY COCOA PUFF![/center]
puderdocka

Postby puderdocka » Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:25 pm

This is my second year on the BBS. Yay me! ^^

Now I'll keep being retired from the site. Bye. :gaykenny:
Anledningen till att jag har den här texten på svenska är för att du inte ska förstå den!

Currently retired from the site. I'll be back within 100 years. /Puderdocka.
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:16 pm

YAY PUDER!!

Aww.. bye puder.
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:24 pm

puderdocka wrote:This is my second year on the BBS. Yay me! ^^

Now I'll keep being retired from the site. Bye. :gaykenny:

Wow, you came back just to say that? o.O;
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:33 pm

God has finaly rewarded me for not killing every one at my school, I'm getting the Wii before cristmas! WITH ZELDA!!!

...I'm, so happy!! I just might not light the neighbor cat on fire :D
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:27 am

Stephen Harper came to my school today. At the end of the day. It was to present the award for some Canadian teacher award thingy and a teacher at my school won. So they were gonna have our MP give the award, but our MP is Stephen Harper.

So were let out a little early and the teachers were yelling at all of us to get out of school NOW, this area is SECURE, you can't COME HERE, because apparently my high school is filled with will-be Prime Minister-assassinators.

Awesome. I'm gonna have to ask my dad (who's another teacher at my school) how that went, and if he did anything completely retarded.

And I'm going to California tomorrow. :D CHRISTMAS AT DISNEYLAND
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:39 am

Tomorrow I'm only at school for half the day, during the second half there's a talent show and a basketball game...which doesn't count as school!

And yesterday someone pulled the fire alarm...again, so firetrucks came to the school. And that made me think, why do they have fire drills? Do they think if there's a real fire no one will no to run away from it? They're teaching us how to run away from danger...I think that's something every human knows how to do.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
T&Paresweetsupersweet

Postby T&Paresweetsupersweet » Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:31 am

wow. life really sucks. hard.
First sig made w/ pirated Photoshop. Yay piracy!
Good at Photoshop or GIMP? Click Here!
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:33 am

^ I knew someone would put that qoute in there sig. :)
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:54 am

Just to be off the wall...Spiderman. :D I loved Spiderman, and I had his action figures and all of the comics, and the movies and other things as well. Which then led to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles that I thought about. I also have the action figures, I have a halloween costume, and the original cartoons, video games, and a giant, metal TMNT box where I happen to keep all of my WWF stuff. The figures, 3 rings, the extra things, like the chairs, ladders, dumpsters, trash cans, and all the good stuff. I also started randomly screaming the TMNT theme in the movie theatre today.

Off subject, I have just finished decorating my Christmas tree, and I'm going X-mas shopping for everybody on Saturday. Kinda late, but that's how I am.
Athena1999 wrote:Camels

Return to “Hot Topics”