The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

T&Paresweetsupersweet

Postby T&Paresweetsupersweet » Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:04 am

Daniel Craig is an AWESOME Bond....
First sig made w/ pirated Photoshop. Yay piracy!
Good at Photoshop or GIMP? Click Here!
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:30 pm

'Tis my 2-year anniversary of the BBS today!
T&Paresweetsupersweet

Postby T&Paresweetsupersweet » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:02 pm

OMG im so lucky iom going on vacation to columbus ohio!!!!! thats like a 1 hour drive!@!!!!!!!!!!@1#!@#

why I dont know...
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:11 pm

Yes, we have snow, everything seems normal again...well, normal for Canada.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:12 pm

I think for New Year's, were going to so guy's house and pop firecrackers and such. We did that last year and a cop came saying that some neighbor filed a complaint nd stuff. The point is, half of the people over there were talking to the cop while the rest of us were doing the countdown. Goddammt! Why did the guy have to fire the Dragon?! WHY?!?!

Haha! I forgot to tell you fireworks are illegal where I'm at!

In other news, I went to my dad's house on Christmas and he got me a new keyboard! w00t!! :D One of the songs it plays is from the Lion King! I'm trying to practice the fingerings and such.

And I have my new copmputer hooked up. But I have no Internet, so the adapter thing should be coming in by today or tomorrow. Hopefully...
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:50 pm

T&Paresweetsupersweet wrote:Daniel Craig is an AWESOME Bond....

You damn right...

Uhh... I have no idea what I'm doing for New Year's... maybe just stay in all night with my brother, watch Akira and polish off that bottle of Jack Daniels he got from me for Christmas... *Shifty eyes*

EDIT: Huh... me & Fiddy both have 3497 posts, lol. :B Just thought I'd point that out.
Last edited by Jay C on Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:53 pm

I got my Wii today, thank god I have a friend who works at EB games. I will go as far to say it is the best console out there right now. Although Call of Duty 3 is a little too sensitive to the remote, but the sheer awesomeness makes up for it.
Setting the standard since 1852
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:24 pm

Let's see, I've been playing Kingdom Hearts for 18 hours and 17 minutes from this point. I have a giiiiiiiiiiiiiigantic headache, I feel like I'm going to throw up, pass out, and I almost tripped down the stairs. I've been going to bed at 12 ever since I got it. then when I'm done with that, on to Kingdom Hearts II! I'm so excited I could puke.
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:39 pm

Stanismyman To avoid headaches take breaks frequently and walk outside to stretch ect... Also the game music can really make yah bored after a while (it gets annoying) so turn down the BG vollume and leave the sfx and voice up.. then turn on some of your favorite music or the radio.

YAY FOR MARATHONING VIDEO GAMES!

I've been listening to Handle and playing Dragon Quest VIII, the scene with the King's dead wife Sasha's memory still made me cry even though this is the second time I've played it. I'm such a sap... *reaches for kleenex*

w00t I dunno but I'm trying to think up a New Years resolution. I think my News Years resolution will be to spend more time with my middle brother Sean now that he's a teen and he can come places with me and do more stuffles~~ all these years I waited for us to have something in common and he's FINNALY started liking video games. W00T! Even if he's more of an FPS fan and I'm more of an RPG fan...
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:51 pm

I'm in the middle of God of War right now. It's f*cking awesome.
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:09 am

^I know, it's really awesome. The 2nd one is coming out in Febuary.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
T&Paresweetsupersweet

Postby T&Paresweetsupersweet » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:32 am

greetings from colombus!!! God-damn traffic jams...
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:56 am

So, tomorrow I get my adapter thingy and I can finally have Internet! (I'm using my mom's computer) Of course, the only thing I can do on that thing would be spider solitare, pinball, and writing fics. Hey, it's the only thing I can actually play! You guys probably aren't listening to a word I'm saying.

Anyway, I spent all day writing my fic and trying to play keyboard. I (or should I say the keyoard) was playing 'Can You Feel the Love Tonight?' for over an hour. I never knew anyone actually appreciated the Lion King until they heard that song. :D

Speaking of which, random anime characters singing 'Be Prepared' is teh sh*t! w00t!! *pwns angrily*

In other news, *eats a box of fried chicken and has a shitfit* :o
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
x[L*Kay]x

Postby x[L*Kay]x » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:39 am

Moo.

I can't be bothered to post what happened to me, as likely you won't want to hear. PM me if you're that desperate.
[img:09615]http://i13.tinypic.com/2yzaazt.jpg[/img:09615]
Oficially sick of all the attention seekers on the BBS.You know who you are.
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:29 pm

So when is this thread being switched to Randomer thread or Random thread 2 or whatever its going to be called. Isn't it 20,000 posts? If the Random thread gets a sh*tty name I will personally pee in a cup and throw it at whoever gave it the sh*tty name.:P

Return to “Hot Topics”