The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

DevilAngel16
Posts: 1105
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:12 am

Postby DevilAngel16 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:09 pm

I took my theology and literature midterms today. On Monday I take my math and global midterms, Tuesday I have my chemistry midterm, Wednesday I have my Spanish midterm, and on Thursday I have to take the math regents.

...

Good times.

XD At least I'm off on the 26th.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Anti Mushroom
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:28 pm

Postby Anti Mushroom » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:01 pm

[quote="cheesypoofs857":2e120]This saints thing has gone to everyone's head!! My school's billboard thingy says 'Geaux Saints' and students get to wear Saints jerseys tomorrow. Tch! Those bastards are feeding off of publicity! Ever since that hurricane, everyone's all "OMG!! Rebuild the Superdome!!" or "OMG!! Those poor brown people!!" Where were they when Rita pwnd us, huh?! Dulac got submerged but all they care about is New Orleans!! I wish that hurricane did kill them. I wish they all suffered! But hey, it's not as bad as getting shot everyday at midnight and have your corpse f*cked up the ass by a necrophile who eats at Popeyes!

I've completely lost my mind...[/quote:2e120]

Your whining is starting to piss me off. Nobody cares!
Image
spiritualsuicide
Posts: 525
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:27 pm

Postby spiritualsuicide » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:20 pm

Damn, I hardly come on here anymore. What the f*ck is going on here?
Merry f*cking Christmas!
CruciFACTION
Posts: 698
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:29 pm

Postby CruciFACTION » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:26 pm

Anti Mushroom wrote:
cheesypoofs857 wrote:This saints thing has gone to everyone's head!! My school's billboard thingy says 'Geaux Saints' and students get to wear Saints jerseys tomorrow. Tch! Those bastards are feeding off of publicity! Ever since that hurricane, everyone's all "OMG!! Rebuild the Superdome!!" or "OMG!! Those poor brown people!!" Where were they when Rita pwnd us, huh?! Dulac got submerged but all they care about is New Orleans!! I wish that hurricane did kill them. I wish they all suffered! But hey, it's not as bad as getting shot everyday at midnight and have your corpse f*cked up the ass by a necrophile who eats at Popeyes!

I've completely lost my mind...


Your whining is starting to piss me off. Nobody cares!


Yeah, some one should really get all that sand out of her vagina. :roll:
Image
Anti Mushroom
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:28 pm

Postby Anti Mushroom » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:34 pm

CruciFACTION wrote:
Anti Mushroom wrote:
cheesypoofs857 wrote:This saints thing has gone to everyone's head!! My school's billboard thingy says 'Geaux Saints' and students get to wear Saints jerseys tomorrow. Tch! Those bastards are feeding off of publicity! Ever since that hurricane, everyone's all "OMG!! Rebuild the Superdome!!" or "OMG!! Those poor brown people!!" Where were they when Rita pwnd us, huh?! Dulac got submerged but all they care about is New Orleans!! I wish that hurricane did kill them. I wish they all suffered! But hey, it's not as bad as getting shot everyday at midnight and have your corpse f*cked up the ass by a necrophile who eats at Popeyes!

I've completely lost my mind...


Your whining is starting to piss me off. Nobody cares!


Yeah, some one should really get all that sand out of her vagina. :roll:


I would, but I don't have a vagina. Sorry.
Image
CruciFACTION
Posts: 698
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:29 pm

Postby CruciFACTION » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:37 pm

^ I was talking about cheesypoofs.
Image
Anti Mushroom
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:28 pm

Postby Anti Mushroom » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:52 pm

CruciFACTION wrote:^ I was talking about cheesypoofs.


Oh, sorry. Yes, she certainly does.
Image
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:29 am

I don't find it that annoying, personally.
T&Paresweetsupersweet
Posts: 404
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:34 am

Postby T&Paresweetsupersweet » Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:04 am

I see a flame war brewin....
Anti Mushroom
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:28 pm

Postby Anti Mushroom » Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:36 am

T&Paresweetsupersweet wrote:I see a flame war brewin....


On the horizon?
Image
CruciFACTION
Posts: 698
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:29 pm

Postby CruciFACTION » Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:06 am

T&Paresweetsupersweet wrote:I see a flame war brewin....


If so then I'm withdrawing now, I didn't find it THAT annoying, I just like to that say people have sand in there vaginas. Its fun :P
Image
JesusComplex
Posts: 806
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:37 pm

Postby JesusComplex » Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:16 pm

I'm really not so sure that Nommel is the best judge of what is annoying. :P



But moving on.


So......


I watched 2001: A Space Odyssey last night, and boy did I not know what the hell was going on. I understood it up until he went into that black rectangular thing and had a 15 minute acid trip. Can somebody please tell me what the ending meant? It was an awesome movie and it scared the piss out of me...but I was scratching my head at the end.


I'm continuing on my quest to watch all of Stanley Kubrick's movies.
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:09 pm

JesusComplex wrote:I'm really not so sure that Nommel is the best judge of what is annoying. :P


I didn't say I was the best judge of what is annoying. All I said was that personally I don't really find it that annoying.
DevilAngel16
Posts: 1105
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:12 am

Postby DevilAngel16 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:42 pm

Today is my

SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY!

:D

Let's celebrate by partying all night and drinking illegally! XD
Image
Image
Image
Image
JesusComplex
Posts: 806
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:37 pm

Postby JesusComplex » Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:04 pm

Nommel wrote:
JesusComplex wrote:I'm really not so sure that Nommel is the best judge of what is annoying. :P


I didn't say I was the best judge of what is annoying. All I said was that personally I don't really find it that annoying.


And I was making a joke.


I find NFL rivalries entertaining.
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests