The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:37 pm

^I'm so sorry to hear that...

But, regarding the roommate situation...

I GOT A BETTER ROOM ALL TO MYSELF!!! ^^ I'll be permanently moving in tomorrow, and I'll be interviewing better roommates as they arrive. And I FINALLY told off my old roommate, and it feels FANTASTIC!!!

XD but unfortunately I have it all to myself, so I have to walk all the way over to the other res hall to hang out with my friends there in 0-degree weather but... at least my old roommate is out of my space for good!
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:39 pm

tweekedkenny wrote:My dog died today :( We knew it was going to happen soon, but it never eases the pain. She lived quite long for a purebred, she was going to turn 15 in two weeks.

I'm really sorry to hear that. R.I.P. tweekedkenny's dog.
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:14 am

Aww. Sorry about your dog, tweekedkenny. I know how it is to lose a pet. A few years ago, we put our cat Nicky (short for Nicholas...my mom named him. XD My parents got him before I was born) to sleep. He was either 12 or 13 years old (I can't remember his exact age at the moment.) He lived a nice life, and he was such a good cat. Aww...I'll always love him...

And, a few months later during that same year, my rabbit named Snowflake passed away. She lived a good life, too. She was about five years old when she died, and that's a pretty good age, considering she was a dwarf rabbit. I'll never forgot that day when my mom woke me up and all she said was, "Sorry, Ali..." And then when I walked outside to see her lying there in her cage...

...I miss them both. :(

But now we have Twinky. He's such an insane cat...I love him though. XD
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:19 am

^Speaking of cats, my cat Stars is a spaz. SPAZ. That also might be because I chase him around, and throw him in the snow, and torment him with string and mice toys.

I've been calling him Stan lately, but recently I've been calling him Sora. DAMN IT. I can't get my cat's name right. Why all the S's, huh? D:
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:22 am

StanismyMan wrote:but recently I've been calling him Sora.

Must of been the two straight weeks of playing Kingdom Hearts and not going outside.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:51 am

cheesypoofs857No, no. He drinks Dr. Pepper out of a styrofoam bowl.[/quote]
Hehe, cool. XD

[quote="SouthParkMaster66 wrote:
Today is my one year anniversary on South Park Studios!

... Holy Mother of God, I missed my one year anniversary!! ;o
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:44 pm

tweekedkenny wrote:My dog died today :( We knew it was going to happen soon, but it never eases the pain. She lived quite long for a purebred, she was going to turn 15 in two weeks.

Dude. Weak. Well, at least you didn't see her die untimely, as I did with one of my favorite cats.

Athena1999 wrote:^I'm so sorry to hear that...

But, regarding the roommate situation...

I GOT A BETTER ROOM ALL TO MYSELF!!! ^^ I'll be permanently moving in tomorrow, and I'll be interviewing better roommates as they arrive. And I FINALLY told off my old roommate, and it feels FANTASTIC!!!

XD but unfortunately I have it all to myself, so I have to walk all the way over to the other res hall to hang out with my friends there in 0-degree weather but... at least my old roommate is out of my space for good!

Good for youse! Can I still smear your old roommate's walls with poop?

Jay C wrote:
SouthParkMaster66 wrote:Today is my one year anniversary on South Park Studios!

... Holy Mother of God, I missed my one year anniversary!! ;o

Oh, I did too. I didn't have internet that day. F'in wirespeed modem.

EDIT: lol, "1313"
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:40 pm

Cool! Your post count is 1337. It'll probably change in .3 seconds but that's ok. It was fun while it lasted.

Lost comes back in a week!!! I'm so excited!!! Yay!

Oh man...this just makes me laugh that people are figuring this out now.

Click[/url]
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
treefiddy_350

Postby treefiddy_350 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:54 pm

Ready to smash some fruit? Black Gallagher bitch!
Member# 325291
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:09 pm

I saw a truck with a license plate that said 'nalldawg' and laughed. Too bad nobdy else in the car did.
Setting the standard since 1852
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:11 pm

BRMBug wrote:Can I still smear your old roommate's walls with poop?

Please do. I'd go with the baby green-- it really goes well with the pink sh*t she put on the walls (pun not intended)

Oh, and before I forget...

cheesypoofs857 wrote:Which is kinda shocking since the school board thinks all students are fat and should eat recycled chicken...

Wait... how does chicken qualify as "recycled"? Or do I even want to know how they recycle it in the first place? XD
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:54 pm

f*cking stepdad! He deleted an last night's episode of Fulmetal Alchiemist! I didn't even watch it yet! :x He thought it was just some stupid movie, so he deleted it. Oh, so you can delete shows where crazy teenage brothers perform harmless alchemy but it's not okay to delete football games that involve slutty cheerleaders and drunk bastards thinking it's Girls Gone Wild and flash their man-boobs?!

Other that the fact that my stepdad sucks, I spent my lovely little day at school. Well, this guy thought it'd be funny if he shook my table while I was writing. So I pulled out my 1000 page text book and was about to throw it at him. So he's running around trying to avoid getting pwnd by me. Then everyone else goes insane and keeps bitching about how everytime I throw random objects at someone, the victim's the one that gets written up. Then the guy I was planning on attacking keeps mentioning the time I threw an orange at him. Then some fat bitch demands that the assistant principal who never does anything come in. Then everyone complains how I hold my textbooks.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:14 pm

My ring fingers keep spazing, Like, JUST my ring fingers. :?
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:45 pm

So now, I officially-officially have my semester one marks. Math 10, pre-IB is at a 93%; art 10, pre-IB is at an 87% (my only 80 >>); Spanish 10 pre-IB is at a 98% (I HAD 99% THE WHOLE SEMESTER. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?); and English 10 pre-IB is at 90%.

So fairly decent all around. And I love my semester two classes. My bio teacher is a total psycho and everyone got paranoid of viruses and sh*t today. D: It's so awesome.
Last edited by iceiwynd on Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:33 am

Hey, can any one go on youtube and see if its working? because its not working for me and I want to see if the problems on there end.

Return to “Hot Topics”