The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:05 pm

Yeah, who gives a crap what celebrities do?

A few months ago (before Britney and Kevin divorced) I changed it to Much Music and they were insulting Kevin Federline...Let it go! You're still bitching about him?

And now there's a new reality show searching for the next Pussycat Doll...are you FREAKIN' KIDDING ME? The group is one singer and five back up singers, you don't need another member!
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:07 pm

XD How ironic. We're learning about Hitler in my global class.

iceiwynd wrote:Also, he originally wanted to be a postcard artist. :B

Yep. According to my text book: "When he was 18, he went to Vienna, hoping to enter art school, but he was turned down."

RFAM: I have a cold. D:
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:11 pm

^Things like that never last. I remember Pop idol when it was on TV. The winners put out one album, do a couple of shows and then you never hear of them again.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:23 pm

Athena1999 wrote:Gaaaah, me too. I wish the stations would give us ACTUAL news for once. I'm tired of hearing "blah blah blah Britney Spears blah blah Anna Nicole Smith blah blah blah" when in other parts of the world there's people dying of starvation and warfare, there's political turmoil popping up everywhere, and there could be a cancer-curing scientific advance in the works, but NO, we have to hear about celebrities every minute of the day.

*end rant*

Thank God for people like you Jeni who share the same feelings as I do. I'm always sick and tired of the British news talking about supposed 'celebrities' - treating them like bloody Gods for crying out loud. All our news covers is celebrities, an effed up Government, the Iraq war and an ever increasing death toll and football which has become a joke.

I just wish they'd cover more serious and important stories. For example, there was a decent report today on how TV programmes are becoming even greedier by making more vote-by-phone celebrity/reality-TV based shows which makes me sick to my stomach. :x
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:11 am

DevilAngel16 wrote:
iceiwynd wrote:Also, he originally wanted to be a postcard artist. :B

Yep. According to my text book: "When he was 18, he went to Vienna, hoping to enter art school, but he was turned down."

My teacher believes that the dudes who turned him down were Jewish. I'onno, though.

RFAM: I can't write in the dark for sh*t. It seriously took me 20-30 seconds to write out RFAM.

I hate time-zones, too.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:25 am

Jay C wrote:I hate time-zones, too.

Me too. It's gonna be at least 2pm tomorrow before I get to see the new episode. :(

Hmmm... let's see, what else have I heard about Adolf?

Oh! How about he grew the 'tasche after Charlie Chaplin because he believed it'd make him more popular if he looked like Chaplin. And, that he was into urolagnia.
Email notifications do matter, people.
T&Paresweetsupersweet

Postby T&Paresweetsupersweet » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:38 am

wow random thread 2 finally happened....anywho...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBVmfIUR1DA

THE ESCAPE BUTTONS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First sig made w/ pirated Photoshop. Yay piracy!
Good at Photoshop or GIMP? Click Here!
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:54 am

^Whoa...anger management anyone?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:25 am

EPAF wrote:
Athena1999 wrote:Gaaaah, me too. I wish the stations would give us ACTUAL news for once. I'm tired of hearing "blah blah blah Britney Spears blah blah Anna Nicole Smith blah blah blah" when in other parts of the world there's people dying of starvation and warfare, there's political turmoil popping up everywhere, and there could be a cancer-curing scientific advance in the works, but NO, we have to hear about celebrities every minute of the day.

*end rant*

Thank God for people like you Jeni who share the same feelings as I do. I'm always sick and tired of the British news talking about supposed 'celebrities' - treating them like bloody Gods for crying out loud. All our news covers is celebrities, an effed up Government, the Iraq war and an ever increasing death toll and football which has become a joke.

I just wish they'd cover more serious and important stories. For example, there was a decent report today on how TV programmes are becoming even greedier by making more vote-by-phone celebrity/reality-TV based shows which makes me sick to my stomach. :x

sh*t, I don't even watch the news, because it's always, "murder story, murder story, rape story, murder story, hate-crime story, weather, sports, bad joke, sign off, Leno." Unless it's sweeps, then it always starts off with some bitch-ass-ho reporter doing an "expose", sticking the mirophone in the face of some guy who's getting in a vehicle, and her running after him, trying to get some acknowledgment from him. Then it's, "murder story, murder story, rape story, murder story, hate-crime story, weather, sports, bad joke, sign off, Leno."

EDIT:
Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, OH! I almost forgot. Someone threw a trailer hitch hook (like they use at the airport) through the back window of my dad's truck Tuesday night. I heard it happen, but it sounded like it happened up the street. I think it's the same cockfags that egged the cars, and stole the stereo out of the Lumina when we still had it. I swear... "Irving, It's like living in a gated community, but without the protection!" They get on our asses for not covering the truck, leaving the Christmas lights on the house into mid March (in my defense, I forgot about them because they're the same color as the roofing tiles), parking the cars with the bumpers sticking out over the sidewalk (in our own f*cking driveway), Oh, and they were going to ticket us because some of the paint was peeling off the house last year! I can't wait to move out of this crap hole town, into a much nicer crap hole town.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:18 pm

albino.black.sheep wrote:
BRMBug wrote:[center]Image[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

That made my day-night right there.

Jay C wrote:RFAM: I can't write in the dark for sh*t. It seriously took me 20-30 seconds to write out RFAM.

Me too. I get off the home row if I can't see the board. '5y3hn 85603NO8I3N5Y8WL (Translation: "Then I type like this.")

RFAM: Well, now I know how the ladies feel. I fell in the toilet last night. I left the seat up, and didn't notice as I walked in there, because I was more concerned about getting the TV on the right channel. When I sat down, I thought "something doesn't feel right here..." aaand... y-yeah.
BlindHamster

Postby BlindHamster » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:28 pm

RFAM: I have a cold, currenlty listening to dEUS while rolling a small joint, and considering joining the navy. Which will mean no drugs, but hey, I'll survive.

I R IN UR FUTUER PLYAING UR WII.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:41 pm

BRMBug wrote:That made my day-night right there.

That was just for you.
Email notifications do matter, people.
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:07 pm

albino.black.sheep wrote:
iceiwynd wrote:I think he was 1/4th Jewish, yeah. Also, he originally wanted to be a postcard artist. :B

We should make a "Random Facts About Hitler" thread.

Random fact about Hitler: he only had one ball. The other was in Albert Hall. His mother, the dirty f*cker, she chopped it off when he was small.

I think it was rumored that he only had one testicle, according to my history teacher. The story alleges that while he was serving in the first World War, and they came across a farm, he bragged to some of his army buddies, "Vatch how brave I am. I'm going to urinate in a goat's mouth!" This didn't work out so well, and he got one of his balls bitten off.

Later, one of the soldiers who had been with him at the time was executed for retelling the story. Now, of course, there's no way to know whether it was true or not.
Delition

Postby Delition » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:21 pm

I have a terrible cold, and it hurts to stand up. Whoo hoo.
RacheyraE

Postby RacheyraE » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:37 pm

I have tealish blue eyes. :)

Return to “Hot Topics”