The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:57 pm

[quote="EPAF":4e059][quote="albino.black.sheep":4e059][quote="EPAF":4e059]RFAM: I think for the first time in about two and a half years, I've just had my FIRST EVER Peanut/Peanut Butter-type chocolate bar - Reese's bar to be specific. And GOD, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Peanut-Butter flavoured sweets. And when I found out that my mam got them from the supermarket she shops at, I immediately made my decison that when I next go there, I'm gunna go and find out how many bars I can buy with a 20 pound note. :lol:[/quote:4e059]

LOL you would've loved the cake I made for my flatmate's birthday then. It was a chocolate layer cake with peanut-butter butter cream through the middle.[/quote:4e059]

*drooooooools*[/quote:4e059]

OK, then, if you haven't drooled enough, have you heard of peanut butter cup PIE??? My friend Lauren bought it the other day. Apparently it's got a chocolate shell, with peanut butter cream inside, and it's covered with whipped cream and chopped up peanut butter cups. I feel so bad for giving up junk food for lent because all of my other friends practically had delici-gasms while eating it. XD
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:57 pm

My grandpa's funeral was today. It was easily the most horrible day of my life. Alot of my aunts and uncles who were being very strong about their father dying just lost it at the funeral...it was rough.

And at the wake, which was on Wednesday, I couldn't go near the open casket for about an hour. Then I went near it for a couple seconds and had to walk away. I eventually stood in front of it for a couple minutes, talking to my cousins to try and distract myself. And at the funeral when we had to say our final goodbyes I just walked up to the casket, touched his arm and kissed his forehead...I didn't even think about it, I just did it. After that the family (which is huge) had to go into the next room while the casket was being closed before the actual funeral started. And I'm not embarassed admitting I cried like a baby after I saw him for the last time.

It was also the first time I saw my 20 year old cousin cry. But afterwards everyone went into the basement of the funeral home and ate, and talked, which made the whole process alot easier.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:12 pm

RFAM: My brother is at Hooters right now.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:16 pm

CruciFACTION wrote:RFAM: My brother is at Hooters right now.

LOL I wish we had Hooters here.
Email notifications do matter, people.
BlindHamster

Postby BlindHamster » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:26 pm

RFAM: I'm obsessed with Bill Hicks lately and I had the brilliant idea of saving money and getting my drivers license and buying a car to just drive around with in the US or just going through the US by train. Though a car would be better, would give me a permanent place to sleep.

I R IN UR FUTUER PLYAING UR WII.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:39 pm

As of 8:37pm earlier tonight, I'm officially on my own in this house for a full 3 weeks. With mum away on holiday in Chinaland with her boyfriend, that means I have the whole house to myself until the April date goes into somewhere near double figures.

Hmmmm, what to do. :lol:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:45 pm

EPAF wrote:As of 8:37pm earlier tonight, I'm officially on my own in this house for a full 3 weeks. With mum away on holiday in Chinaland with her boyfriend, that means I have the whole house to myself until the April date goes into somewhere near double figures.

House Party!
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:53 pm

love*metal wrote:
EPAF wrote:As of 8:37pm earlier tonight, I'm officially on my own in this house for a full 3 weeks. With mum away on holiday in Chinaland with her boyfriend, that means I have the whole house to myself until the April date goes into somewhere near double figures.

House Party!

The problem is that I don't know anybody to invite. All my mates have either sold their souls to their musical tastes or have just disappeared off the face of the Earth. Either no party.............or I just invite all the Brits of the BBS 'round for a night of strongbow and stella artois. :roll:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
treefiddy_350

Postby treefiddy_350 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:58 pm

I got my Towelie Towel in the mail today. Will be nice for beach week biotchessss.
Member# 325291
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:00 pm

^ I know how you feel. I've been to two funerals in the past - one of my friends and one of my cousin's grandfather who was a really nice friend to have and to talk to.

I never like going to funerals not just because of how sad it is, but because of the fact that before I go, I say to myself that I'm not going to get upset and start crying and when I get there, I'm in tears in a matter of seconds.
That's why I'd be horrible at making speeches - it'd just be me crying for the whole thing.

But at least I can get comfort from knowing that they're in a better place now watching over me, my family and my friends. Sorry for sounding so sobby and pathetic, but I really miss them. :(
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:02 pm

EPAF wrote:The problem is that I don't know anybody to invite. All my mates have either sold their souls to their musical tastes or have just disappeared off the face of the Earth. Either no party.............or I just invite all the Brits of the BBS 'round for a night of strongbow and stella artois. :roll:

Strongbow and Stella, I'm there!
It must be nice to have a few weeks by yourself though. I'd love that, just chilling out with no one on my back. So do you not anything planned for those 3 weeks?
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:12 pm

love*metal wrote:Strongbow and Stella, I'm there!

Great, you can find my address if you read The Da Vinci Code backwards whilst holding the book upside down. :lol:

love*metal wrote:It must be nice to have a few weeks by yourself though. I'd love that, just chilling out with no one on my back.

Most definately. It'll be a change from having the World Record of 'Having your mam on your back the most times in a single night' broken every night by a new amount.

love*metal wrote:So do you not have anything planned for those 3 weeks?

Hmmmmm, anything planned. Well let's see, apart from getting on with college work, chilling back on our brand new comfy leather couch, drawing some more SP fan-art, composing some more musical material and getting numerous phone calls from my mam checking that I'm OK (:roll:) then no - just another normal life for Jordan, I guess. Then again, what do I define as 'normal' nowadays?
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:18 pm

Well enjoy the time while you can. I'll pick up a copy of The Da Vinci Code tomorrow. :lol:
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:31 pm

^I said to myself that I wouldn't cry either because I usually don't, but I was very close to my grandfather just like everyone in the family was.

And I also said to myself I wouldn't even go near the casket but me kissing his forehead before they closed it actually gave me some closure, if I hadn't have done it I would've regreted it.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:56 pm

SouthParkMaster66 wrote:I also said to myself I wouldn't even go near the casket but me kissing his forehead before they closed it actually gave me some closure, if I hadn't have done it I would've regreted it.

Good for you, dude.

Funerals are one of the hardest of life's experiences. I've been to 12 in my life, but they never get any easier.
Email notifications do matter, people.

Return to “Hot Topics”