The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Jay C

Postby Jay C » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:42 am

I'm pretty obsessive when it comes to sleeping. I HAVE to have the bed pushed up against a wall, and I can only sleep on my stomach. I also need to be facing said wall, or else I can't sleep at all. I also need to be wearing one of my England vest tops, and a pair of shorts [The strange thing is, I only started doing so during the summer, but now, I feel really weird if I'm not wearing them]. I can never sleep wearing socks, either. I can't actually think of a time when I ever went to bed wearing them, even when I was 5-6, although only until recently I had to be wearing some when walking around the house. I had a really weird thing about my feet when I was younger.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:10 am

iceiwynd wrote:
Jay C wrote:
iceiwynd wrote:
Jay C wrote:
iceiwynd wrote:What about July 27th? D:

What about it? :P

You know what! D:<

Nuh-uh! You're gonna have to tell me! >;[

Make me!

Anyway... the name's Bond...
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:24 am

Jay C wrote:I can never sleep wearing socks, either.

Ughhh, that drives me INSANE as well. I can NEVER wear socks to bed. It's so annoying. ><
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:29 am

I don't wear socks, period. XD I hate those things. I haven't worn them for about one and a half-two years now.
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:43 am

I wear socks all the time. I can sleep with or without them though.. I can sleep under pretty much any circumstance.

I've slept in my street clothes, nude, in a gym bra, in itchy stuff, in normal pjs, on the floor, on a wooden floor, under tables, in a closet, at my desk, on the toilet (yeah I was pretty damn tired that time... actually its happened twice) ... pretty much anywhere under any circumstances. I even doze with my eyes open and standing up. I sleep walk to turn off my alarm if I put it far from my bed and if it's close to my bed I end up breaking the clock then going back to bed.

...they say a good sleeper is someone with no guilt. Haha XD

About the only thing I POSITIVELY cannot sleep in is a wire bra. OMG those things kill me.

I actually really enjoy sleeping in closets or under tables with low table cloths. I like private little hidy holes. My current bed is a Swiss metal loft bed (very cheep 100 bucks) and it jiggles whenever I move but I still sleep fine. I piled up my pillows against the edge so no one can see me in it and I swear I would spend all day in that place if I could.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
ushankasrockmysocks

Postby ushankasrockmysocks » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:34 am

I'm blonde, but I have a natural patch of red near the front of my scalp, slightly to one side. My hair's parted in such a way that the red's kinda spread down on both sides of my head, so people think I streak/dye the front of my hair.

I'm going to spend next fall in London.

I once tried to sleep in a bathtub in order to get away from someone's snoring. I'm very paranoid where sounds are concerned, when I'm trying to sleep or study.

I'm 19 and I STILL have to wear a retainer at night.

I used to make sugarwater, heat up the glass in the microwave and then eat the stuff, which turned into a kind of sweet syrup. I had the formula down pat - there were periods where I had this almost every day :shock:

I'm Danish and Scottish, which means I come from two small countries that resemble two thumbs pointing up. Two thumbs up for me, I guess.

I once cracked my head open by riding down a flight of stairs on an inflatable airplane. I also once burned by left hand (the dominant one) by placing it on an electric grill. I'd MEANT to put my hand there, not knowing that the grill was turned on. But I've never broken a bone n my life.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:20 am

^ I so wnt to know what the funk in wagles y'all are talking about!
Looks like we're too late!
Damn, and that was just a bad joke I stole from Letterman. I'm amazed I got that much mileage out of it.
Also:

Also-Also, Postman Pat! Geeze, every time I hear that, I think of that one Mr. Bean episode with the baby and the carnival.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:43 am

Postman Pat kicks arse.

27th July - THE SIMPSOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS. South Park already did it though.
Last edited by albino.black.sheep on Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Email notifications do matter, people.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:50 pm

James don't f*cking use that picture.

BRMBug wrote:^ I so wnt to know what the funk in wagles y'all are talking about!

I'm sure if you type "July 27, 2007" into google, you'll figure it out pretty quickly, Bug. :P
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:21 pm

iceiwynd wrote:James don't f*cking use that picture.

Aha. XDD

Anyways... 'Oh Yeah' by Yello is my favourite song as of now. It just... suits me... and my 'alter ego'... perfectly...

:lol:
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:41 pm

8 Minuits before the line-up for this years Reading/Leeds festival is announced!
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:11 pm

Hey guys, check it out. iPope.

Email notifications do matter, people.
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:22 pm

If a man with multiple personalities is threatning to kill himself is that considered a hostage situation?
fastfoodboy13

Postby fastfoodboy13 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:08 pm

no...probbably not..ut if on half of siamese twins killed someone ...would they both go to jail??

and if anyone is a die hard comic fan answer me this.....did you like the x-men trilogies..personaly from a non comic person i do, but since i am NOT a n00b i thought the first two fairly good, but the third...seen better
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:13 pm

Cartman_91 wrote:If a man with multiple personalities is threatning to kill himself is that considered a hostage situation?

Yes.

I can't get the local radio ad for Frenkel & Frenkel (attorneys) out of my head.

"Oneeighthundred, T-H-E, D-O-G................................................
.................................................................................................
.................................................................................................
S."

Return to “Hot Topics”