The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:40 pm

brown hair and moss green eyes
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:59 pm

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:You know what is awesome? I got out of school to come home and download a song for my teacher. Jealous?

*exploding high-five*

I got new tires yesterday. They're kind of squidgy, but hopefully they'll get better once I get some rubber off of them. And Today, I've put on a little get-together for some of the guys in my Beetle club at an old-fashioned soda fountain downtown, so I'm about to go to that.
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:59 pm

[quote="Cartman_91":06164]Kids don't have sex in class at our school but i know of oral sex that went on. Thats pretty messed up though. it's getting ot the point where you can actually say I had Mrs. Johnson[/quote:06164]

My friend said she was on the bus going to school and there were two people sitting in front of her, a guy and a girl who were dating. And she saw the girls arm on the guys "lap" area moving up and down pretty fast.

And my school is in a pretty small town, surrounded by even smaller towns. The worst thing that's ever happened here was someone finding crystal meth in the parking lot. Also, a couple years ago someone accidently bumped into someone in the hall and the guy who got bumped into punched the other guy, and when he was down started pounding on his face for a while. He had to go to the hospital and the other guy was arrested.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:44 am

Sometimes, I really love this show. So. Funny. So much better than According to Jim. XD

I got a mutant M&M today and I saved it for last.

BRMBug wrote: Edit: Oh, My, f*cking, GOD! They're showing updates on the news about the Susan G. Komen race in Ft. Worth, and it's snowing!

I know!!! That never happens, considering it was 85 last weekend. Yay!
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:51 am

it's major cold down here in San Antonio, too. We had ice pellets, but no snow.
OMGTKKauthoritah

Postby OMGTKKauthoritah » Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:38 am

You ever had this situation happen? You see something EXTREMELY funny, and you've got to try your damnedest to not laugh so as to not wake everybody up? Yeah, that's just what happened.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:39 am

*Blasts "The Nail" by Children of Bodom to keep my parents out of the room* 8)
OMGTKKauthoritah

Postby OMGTKKauthoritah » Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:41 am

\m/ BODOM! \m/
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:51 am

OMGTKKauthoritah wrote:You ever had this situation happen? You see something EXTREMELY funny, and you've got to try your damnedest to not laugh so as to not wake everybody up? Yeah, that's just what happened.

Yeah, that happened to me when I was up late watching The Roast Of Pamela Anderson. I tried to hold in a big laugh and it ended up coming out as a really high pitched squeek, which woke up my parents.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
Delition

Postby Delition » Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:21 am

I arrived at my apartment a little while ago, after watching "Grindhouse".

Best movie-going experience I've had in years. The movie itself was great as well, but I was more impressed with the fact that I didn't feel like drop-kicking anyone in the audience.

Plus, some people left after the first movie in "Grindhouse". Funny as hell.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:39 am

OMGTKKauthoritah wrote:You ever had this situation happen? You see something EXTREMELY funny, and you've got to try your damnedest to not laugh so as to not wake everybody up? Yeah, that's just what happened.

I've had that before, mostly when staying up late when the 9.5 run was first airing and I still had a lameass bed time.

Though my bigger problem with laughing doesn't have to do with waking people up. I have to contain myself during things I'm supposed to take seriously, like classmates' presentations on serious issues, like AIDS, capital punishment, stem cell research, genocides, etc. Oh god, the genocide one was a challenge.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:56 am

Yeah, that's happened to me plenty of times. One in particular comes to mind right away, though, when me, Hat and Orange_Kenny were having Psychic Battles over MSN. XDDD Holy mother of God, that's probably the funniest thing I've ever done on that thing. I wonder if I still have the recording of Hat's slow-mo one...

*goes off to check*

EDIT: No, deleted. D:
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:24 pm

JesusComplex wrote:Sometimes, I really love this show. So. Funny. So much better than According to Jim. XD

I got a mutant M&M today and I saved it for last.

BRMBug wrote: Edit: Oh, My, f*cking, GOD! They're showing updates on the news about the Susan G. Komen race in Ft. Worth, and it's snowing!

I know!!! That never happens, considering it was 85 last weekend. Yay!

a) You're talking about SP right?
b) It also snowed here around 12pm. :D

spazmagee wrote:it's major cold down here in San Antonio, too. We had ice pellets, but no snow.

:o I didn't know you lived in S.A.!
Next time I go to Centerpoint, I want to head over that way and check out the Aztec Theater downtown, and go shopping at South Park Mall. :)

Yeah, I just usually bury my face in a pillow, and let rip... so to speak. That's a hell of a lot better than trying to hold it in, which is true of many things. Image

Delition wrote:Plus, some people left after the first movie in "Grindhouse". Funny as hell.

I'd probably have to do that just to go pee.

Jay C wrote:I wonder if I still have the recording of Hat's slow-mo one...

*goes off to check*

EDIT: No, deleted. D:

:( Aw.

Well, that was a nice mini-mega-quote post. Here's a kitty to top things off.
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:15 pm

Yay, I found a good website to watch the new South Park eps that haven't aired here yet.
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:18 pm

Thursday was my one year anniversary with my boyfriend. We had fun going to the restaurant where he used to work, and hung out with some friends afterwards. We hot boxed his pathfinder. :mrgreen:

Return to “Hot Topics”