The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

EPAF

Postby EPAF » Thu May 03, 2007 5:39 pm

O'Brien wrote:Could we have some of that cake too? :P

Yes, if you can eat a virtual picture, maybe.

Jay C wrote:I call dibs on the miniature edible EPAF figure that is perched on top of said cake! :D

Fine, just don't bite the head off first. :roll:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
O'Brien

Postby O'Brien » Thu May 03, 2007 5:49 pm

EPAF wrote:Yes, if you can eat a virtual picture, maybe.

Once I print that out on paper, yes I can! :D

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Thu May 03, 2007 5:53 pm

Write yourself a card too...

Dear Jordan, we've had a lot of up and downs together over the last year on the BBS, but you've always stuck by me. Apart from that one time... let's never mention it again. You might be underappreciated sometimes, but always know that I love you. You're awesome. Love and hugs, Jordan.

:D
Email notifications do matter, people.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Thu May 03, 2007 5:56 pm

albino.black.sheep wrote:Write yourself a card too...

Dear Jordan, we've had a lot of up and downs together over the last year on the BBS, but you've always stuck by me. Apart from that one time... let's never mention it again. You might be underappreciated sometimes, but always know that I love you. You're awesome. Love and hugs, Jordan.

:D

Right, so that's a card, cake, lone candle and a pic - this is some serious Anniversary shopping I'll need to do. :lol:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu May 03, 2007 6:22 pm

Heyyy, happy BBS-iversary, Jordan! I hope you stay in this happy fandom for many years (or at least months) to come!

Speaking of which, I had a BBS dream last night. A bunch of us were having a fancy dinner in a very large dining room (it was at my old friend's house for some reason) and I remember sitting way off to the side between Albino (even though I don't really know what you look like) and Devon. I know Jordan was there, too, likewise Jay C. I was being shy like I am in real life and every time I got the courage to introduce myself, another BBSer stood up and gave a speech with their microphone turned way up so their voices were all garbled and weird. (I remember Lior and Bug giving speeches, I don't remember who else.) And then I stood on my chair and screamed "MY NAME IS JENI! NICE TO MEET YOU!" And everyone else shrugged and started eating their food. It was kinda depressing.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Thu May 03, 2007 7:25 pm

HA HA HA!! That's really funny!

BTW, if you were curious to what I look like, you can find my picture if you clicky on my website button thingy.
Butters1990

Postby Butters1990 » Thu May 03, 2007 7:49 pm

Pretty weird dream Athena1999. I've only ever had one really f*cked up dream with me and some online buddies.

It was me and one of my mates on this Family Guy forum, but he came around my house and for some reason, his body and face looked exactly like Ned Flanders, Except he wasn't a pussy like Flanders, he was rough tough and funny like on the internet...

And we had went to play Baseketball, one on one in the park. Then some other people came up to us, and I was like, Hey Joe Joe [The Admin of the forum I was on] and we were just playin' baseketball until I woke up.

The weird thing is though, A lot of the stuff I dream about I can remember barely and I forget like 70% of the dream itself... That's what anoys me.
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Thu May 03, 2007 9:56 pm

Butters1990 wrote:And we had went to play Baseketball, one on one in the park.

BASEketball!

I saw it for the first time ever a few weeks ago on FUSE. I was laughing my ass off the entire time. Although, the only downside to watching it on a network cable channel is that the swear words were either edited or cut out completely. It was pretty obvious when the words were changed. Like, instead of 'piece of sh*t', they made it 'piece of shrimp', or 'airheads' instead of 'assh*les'.

Still, I'm so glad I finally got to see it. I watched it three times now, since they played reruns of it on FUSE.

(Oh, and they also conveniently edited out the Matt/Trey kiss scene. :P I should just buy the DVD so I can watch the regular uncut version of the movie.)
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Thu May 03, 2007 11:56 pm

M00000000000 I feel like p0000...j/k. I'm hyper and have no idea where this is going.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri May 04, 2007 1:04 am

albino.black.sheep wrote:f*ck all this Dr. Eggman sh*t too. It'll always be Dr. Robotnik to me.

Hells yeah, old school Sonic fans unite!!!

O'Brien wrote:Heh, funny how I begun to like chili dogs because of that AoStH series too. However I will not eat chili dogs with beans in it, as I still don't care for beans. This is why I get all my chili dogs from Wienerschnitzel. :D

Me too. And real chili doesn't have beans in it anyway. Sadly, we don't have any Weinerschiznitsels in the DFW area anymore. At least not that I know of.
Rooster_Costume

Postby Rooster_Costume » Fri May 04, 2007 2:36 am

Or you can be a pirate, and...pirate it...

Bad joke, FTW!!!
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Fri May 04, 2007 3:24 am

DevilAngel16 wrote:
Butters1990 wrote:And we had went to play Baseketball, one on one in the park.

BASEketball!

I saw it for the first time ever a few weeks ago on FUSE. I was laughing my ass off the entire time. Although, the only downside to watching it on a network cable channel is that the swear words were either edited or cut out completely. It was pretty obvious when the words were changed. Like, instead of 'piece of sh*t', they made it 'piece of shrimp', or 'airheads' instead of 'assh*les'.

Still, I'm so glad I finally got to see it. I watched it three times now, since they played reruns of it on FUSE.

(Oh, and they also conveniently edited out the Matt/Trey kiss scene. :P I should just buy the DVD so I can watch the regular uncut version of the movie.)

It is a pretty good movie. I downloaded it on my computer last week.
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Fri May 04, 2007 10:30 pm

Today a few people were asking me why I wasn't going to Prom, (I don't know why they wanted me to go in the first place, seeing how I'm a creepy social skills deprived outcast, but what ever) my answer was the same every time, you couldn't pay me to spend the night listening to bad music and hanging out with prep douche bags that I hate, and your asking me cough up 300 dollars to do this? I decided instead, to stay home and play video games.
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Fri May 04, 2007 10:35 pm

You know what's strangely funny? That IHOP commercial with the pirate dude.

"TREASUUUUUUUUUURE!!!!!!!" *randomly swings across the room and steals someone's pancakes*
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Fri May 04, 2007 10:37 pm

Do you know what else is funny? Elephant-themed posing pouches.

Return to “Hot Topics”