The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

EPAF

Postby EPAF » Thu May 17, 2007 9:32 am

^ Thanks........but I hope you've got some room for more cake.

Yep, w00t - First BBS-sary finally, for me.
I actually DID buy myself a little Thorntons cake AND an anniversary card. Yep, I'M THAT SAD. :oops: :lol:
But since it's all at my mum's house, looks like I'm left with my virtual cake at the moment.

So........*cuts the cake*
[img:776e5]http://www.cooksrecipes.com/recipe_cake_pics/glazed_english_toffee_cake.jpg[/img:776e5]
Here's a virtual piece for Kate, Jordan, O'Brien & Bug. And James gets the little virtual miniature EPAF icing model with his piece just like he requested. Hell, virtual cake pieces for everyone! :D

[size=25:776e5]Except for clownshoeshowersharkbigheadedarsetalkingsmugcockyracistsexistreligiousslavetopicbasher12345 who gets a crumb with sprinkles of diaorrhea pills on top.[/size:776e5]

It feels like only yesterweek that this message was posted:
[quote="For my first ever post on the BBS, I":776e5]Greetings, may this be the end of the beginning, and the beginning of the...errrr...middle. :? :roll:[/quote:776e5]

Wow, 1 year on. :lol:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Thu May 17, 2007 10:14 am

Happy BBS-aversary Jordan :D . You know, you could always send me a piece of cake. Just put it in some foil and stick a first class stamp on it. :P
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Thu May 17, 2007 1:20 pm

EPAF wrote:Except for clownshoeshowersharkbigheadedarsetalkingsmugcockyracistsexistreligiousslavetopicbasher12345 who gets a crumb with sprinkles of diaorrhea pills on top.

Here, here.
Email notifications do matter, people.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu May 17, 2007 4:16 pm

albino.black.sheep wrote:I've seen the teaser ads for the new series of Big Brother on Channel 4 :x

I'm not alone! There I was, half asleep waiting for Countdown to come back on, and I could have sworn the BB eye flashed on the screen. I screamed. Then got pissed off and threw a cushion at my TV. If BB takes over any of the good shows this summer, I'll die. I'll f*cking. DIE.

House is on tonight, anyway. WOO-HOO!

*needs to calm down*
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu May 17, 2007 4:22 pm

iceiwynd wrote:
Jay C wrote:
iceiwynd wrote:
Jay C wrote:I much prefer chicken over beef. Beef is over-rated.

You're over-rated!

Yeah? Well f*ck you!

No, no. f*ck YOU.

... You think about SPS when you're mastur--pissing?

f*ck you MORE.

Who says I was pissing? EEENFH EEENFH
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Thu May 17, 2007 4:54 pm

love*metal wrote:Happy BBS-aversary Jordan :D . You know, you could always send me a piece of cake. Just put it in some foil and stick a first class stamp on it. :P

Thanks. I WOULD do that but considering we all know now what Royal Mail are like nowadays, they'd probably go through my mail and eat the cake before you'd ever receive it just like they do with everybody elses stuff. :roll:

Jay C wrote:I'm not alone! There I was, half asleep waiting for Countdown to come back on, and I could have sworn the BB eye flashed on the screen. I screamed. Then got pissed off and threw a cushion at my TV. If BB takes over any of the good shows this summer, I'll die. I'll f*cking. DIE.

Funny how a flashy and colourful eye can get me quite annoyed too. I just saw it flash-up on telly and I was like 'OH FOR f*ck'S SAKE!' What's worse is that we're gunna be getting another 4 months-worth of: *puts one of his numerous impersonation voices on*
"HELLO, I'm Davina McCall, yes welcome to BIG BROTHER 2007 - we're live on Channel 4 - please don't say f*ck, sh*t...or WANKER! OMG OMG OMG OMG, I'm gunna go soooooo mental about how good the house looks this time 'round just like I do every bloody other time. And I'm gunna enjoy commenting on this 24/7 and hoping the housemates f*ck each other and get it all recorded on the infra-red cameras so that I can go ZOMG even more and comment on it EVEN MORE and then shout my mouth off when I interview them just so that I look good. And as soon as I'm done taking a browse through the house myself - making it look as if I want to have sex with every piece of furiture, I can drag the brainless hopefuls/housemates out of the house when they're told to f*ck off by the public, drag them through the crowd, still get all the attention myself and then treat them like they don't have their own voices. YES...it's all about me.....WELCOME TO BIG BROOOOOOOOTHER - ARGHHHHH ZOMGGGGGGG!"

:roll:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Thu May 17, 2007 4:58 pm

Don't forget about all the desparate fucktards who want to be famous for absolutely f*ck all.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Thu May 17, 2007 5:00 pm

albino.black.sheep wrote:Don't forget about all the desparate fucktards who want to be famous for absolutely f*ck all.

A.K.A. Every 'housemate' in there - yep, let's not forget that.

Edit: That reminds me, I still can't believe that the National TV Awards created a 'Best Reality TV Personality' category or sumin like that. So, whoever's the most famous/annoying housemate in BB8 this time 'round, is probably gunna win that award next year for being.......a famous/annoying no-body that people know about off some crappy Reality-TV programme.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Thu May 17, 2007 5:03 pm

... who will all expect the Sun, OK!, Closer, Heat and all the other sh*t sheets, to pay in excess of £10,000 each for their "stories".

EDIT:
EPAF wrote:I still can't believe that the National TV Awards created a 'Best Reality TV Personality' category or sumin like that. So, whoever's the most famous/annoying housemate in BB8 this time 'round, is probably gunna win that award next year for being.......a famous/annoying no-body that people know about off some crappy Reality-TV programme.

That's really shite, but as long as the more prestigious BAFTAs aren't so foolish, there is still hope.
Last edited by albino.black.sheep on Thu May 17, 2007 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Thu May 17, 2007 5:10 pm

albino.black.sheep wrote:... who will all expect the Sun, OK!, Closer, Heat and all the other sh*t sheets, to pay in excess of £10,000 each for their "stories".

Yep:
"This week in OK! Find out what bladybla REALLY did to bladyblas vagina whilst in the Big Brother House and also receive a MASSIVE 10-Page pull-out of screenshots of all the arguments the house-mates had. Only in this week's 'SPECIAL EXCLUSIVE' OK!"
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Thu May 17, 2007 5:12 pm

EPAF wrote:
albino.black.sheep wrote:... who will all expect the Sun, OK!, Closer, Heat and all the other sh*t sheets, to pay in excess of £10,000 each for their "stories".

Yep:
"This week in OK! Find out what bladybla REALLY did to bladyblas vagina whilst in the Big Brother House and also receive a MASSIVE 10-Page pull-out of screenshots of all the arguments the house-mates had. Only in this week's 'SPECIAL EXCLUSIVE' OK!"

*Gets mad to the point I go red, throw up and pass out*
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Thu May 17, 2007 5:16 pm

[quote="albino.black.sheep":4e003][quote="EPAF":4e003][quote="albino.black.sheep":4e003]... who will all expect the Sun, OK!, Closer, Heat and all the other sh*t sheets, to pay in excess of £10,000 each for their "stories".[/quote:4e003]

Yep:
"This week in OK! Find out what bladybla REALLY did to bladyblas vagina whilst in the Big Brother House and also receive a MASSIVE 10-Page pull-out of screenshots of all the arguments the house-mates had. Only in this week's 'SPECIAL EXCLUSIVE' OK!"[/quote:4e003]

*Gets mad to the point I go red, throw up and pass out*[/quote:4e003]

At me or THAT? I thought for a minute there you were angry at me. :( :lol:
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Thu May 17, 2007 5:18 pm

I can't hear you from my anger induced, vomit filled unconsciousness.

No, I'm not mad at you. :lol:
Kaixx

Postby Kaixx » Thu May 17, 2007 5:23 pm

My uTorrent is hardly ever off. O_O It's always downloading something. XD Right now I'm downloading Starcraft, One Piece and Metal Slug.

We got our reports yesterday. I completely suck at math. :lol:

I see James! He's been avoiding me! ;-; That little bastid. ;-; James! Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtZP77T6fRQ

My favourite One Piece opening so far. XD
Last edited by Kaixx on Thu May 17, 2007 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Thu May 17, 2007 5:24 pm

albino.black.sheep wrote:No, I'm not mad at you. :lol:

Phew..........well in that case, I think I'll join you in your anger-induced, vomit-filled unconsciousness.

Return to “Hot Topics”