The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Thu May 31, 2007 1:06 pm

[quote="Sizzling Lynn":03228]
[color=lightgreen:03228]=( Do you need a hug?[/color:03228][/quote:03228] No, but I need chloroform! Lots and lots of chloroform! That doctor is gonna get SUCH an ass-whoopin'! :x

In other news, I think my cat's on crack :shock:
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Thu May 31, 2007 1:41 pm

Nommel wrote:OMG, new sig.

*is unsure if he should laugh, or hang his head in shame*
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Thu May 31, 2007 1:44 pm

kenny'sdead233 wrote:

Aww, did I offend yoooou? :D
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Thu May 31, 2007 1:47 pm

EPAF wrote:I have absolutely no idea how long I have to stay at college for. As soon as all my exams are done, it's just gunna be "Alright, what the hell's going on?!" all the time for me coz' I won't have a clue since I'm a second year. Hopefully, I won't have to stay as much as the first years do.

That's how it is here, too. Next week is exam week. Monday is a full day, then the rest of the week we get out at 11:30. What sucks for Freshman and Sophmores is that on Wendsday and Thursday they have to take the Science MCAS (which does not count btw), then take an exam. If our school isnt setting up these kids to fail, I don't know what is. Oh, and this week, when we should be getting ready for said exams, we Juniors have to take the History MCAS (which again does not count) and miss Periods one and two to take it. What *really* pisses me off is that I failed Trig (my period 1 class) last quarter, and I could really use the time in Trig class. Now health (my period 2 class) class, I could care less about, since we are on the unit of human sexuality. I thought people were mature enough by this time of thier lives to get through the human sexuality section of health class without gigiling. Guess I was wrong... Very wrong. I'm stil hearing things like the following:

Teacher: Ok, today we are going to talk about protection.

(Most of the class giggles like a pack of rabid school girls. Josh rolls his eyes and slouches in his chair.)

Teacher: And first, we are going to talk about condoms.

(The class roars with laughter. Josh rolls his eyes again.)

I just noticed that rant was probally the longest rant that I have posted in my time on the BBS. *scoffs* Oh happy day...
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Thu May 31, 2007 1:55 pm

Nommel wrote:
kenny'sdead233 wrote:

No. I'm thinking about hanging my head in shame because this kind of thing is what I have come to expect from you :P
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Thu May 31, 2007 1:57 pm

kenny'sdead233 wrote:
Nommel wrote:
kenny'sdead233 wrote:

No. I'm thinking about hanging my head in shame because this kind of thing is what I have come to expect from you :P

No it's not
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Thu May 31, 2007 3:40 pm

Nommel wrote:
kenny'sdead233 wrote:
Nommel wrote:
kenny'sdead233 wrote:

No it's not

How do you know what I expect from you? lol
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Thu May 31, 2007 4:06 pm

kenny'sdead233 wrote:
Nommel wrote:
kenny'sdead233 wrote:
Nommel wrote:
kenny'sdead233 wrote:

No it's not

How do you know what I expect from you? lol

You don't.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu May 31, 2007 4:56 pm

Nobody knows what Nommel is going to do next. :lol:
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Thu May 31, 2007 5:02 pm

Jay C wrote:Nobody knows what Nommel is going to do next. :lol:

Fine, you win... Not in the mood to argue. If nothing else, I find that sig very funny for some reason
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Thu May 31, 2007 5:45 pm

I think I need a new copy of By The Way by the ''Red Hot Chili Peppers''. My copy is completely scratched, and I'm having some problems ripping it to my computer. So far I've managed to rip 4 tracks. My fault, I should take better care of my CDs.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Thu May 31, 2007 7:42 pm

RFAM: Since my cousins and their families in Manchester & Scotland have already had them to stay, it's our turn now to welcome my grandparents who've come all the way from Canada. And whilst I've been given the oh-so exciting special task...of cleaning up the house and making sure it's spick UND span for tomorrow morning, my mam meanwhile has decided that the only way to prepare for HER parents coming......is to go out and get her head OFF on booze. :roll:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu May 31, 2007 7:42 pm

If there's one food (besides tomatoes and anything sugary) that I absolutely cannot stomach, it's shellfish. I had a bad experience involving a dead scallop on a trip to Florida. Let's just say it involves improper cleaning of the shells and a coincidental case of the stomach flu... and we'll leave it at that. Now even just thinking about them makes me nauseous. :/

Other less sickening RFAM: No class tomorrow... annnd I'm seeing POTC3 tonight. 8D
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Thu May 31, 2007 7:43 pm

School's over in about a month, then summer and my last year of high school. I'm kind of freaked out about leaving high school, cause there are alot of people who I've known since kindergarden and I'll never see them again. I thought it was weird leaving elementary school...this will be even scarier!
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Thu May 31, 2007 8:52 pm

Athena1999 wrote:If there's one food (besides tomatoes and anything sugary) that I absolutely cannot stomach, it's shellfish. I had a bad experience involving a dead scallop on a trip to Florida. Let's just say it involves improper cleaning of the shells and a coincidental case of the stomach flu... and we'll leave it at that. Now even just thinking about them makes me nauseous. :/

..oh.. dear..

damn, and i LIKED red lobster, too. ><
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]

Return to “Hot Topics”