The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

T&Paresweetsupersweet
Posts: 404
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:34 am

Postby T&Paresweetsupersweet » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:37 am

Just go to torrentspy and search for photoshop CS3 oh and by the way It owns Gimp so many times over and over again. well, back to the point you don't even have to torrent it because if you go to the adobe website and DL the trial verson, and put in one of my special SN's I found you can get it just as if you torrented it... anywho here are teh codes

1330-1286-0911-8809-2467-8357

1330-1910-3091-8940-8845-6002

1330-1143-7694-4895-1528-1556

1330-1973-5424-3222-2462-1704

1330-1317-7452-3415-1214-6804

1330-1519-1879-7614-0164-0372

1330-1976-5254-0598-5213-3184

1330-1668-7967-9997-7474-4490

1330-1145-8416-7971-1849-7290

1330-1581-1449-2141-5933-2892

only for CS3 and CS3 extended
Image
First sig made w/ pirated Photoshop. Yay piracy!
Good at Photoshop or GIMP? Click Here!
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Postby BRMBug » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:08 am

Taranis_Music
Posts: 1765
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:06 pm

Postby Taranis_Music » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:25 am

T&Paresweetsupersweet wrote:Just go to torrentspy and search for photoshop CS3 oh and by the way It owns Gimp so many times over and over again. well, back to the point you don't even have to torrent it because if you go to the adobe website and DL the trial verson, and put in one of my special SN's I found you can get it just as if you torrented it... anywho here are teh codes

1330-1286-0911-8809-2467-8357

1330-1910-3091-8940-8845-6002

1330-1143-7694-4895-1528-1556

1330-1973-5424-3222-2462-1704

1330-1317-7452-3415-1214-6804

1330-1519-1879-7614-0164-0372

1330-1976-5254-0598-5213-3184

1330-1668-7967-9997-7474-4490

1330-1145-8416-7971-1849-7290

1330-1581-1449-2141-5933-2892

only for CS3 and CS3 extended


I might download it. In what ways does it own GIMP?
kaileykorn
Posts: 1098
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 4:10 am

Postby kaileykorn » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:18 am

Today I see POTC III in theaters... in French.
EPAF
Posts: 1788
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 6:29 pm

Postby EPAF » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:29 am

WOOHOO! Final exam finished - that's me done with college! And so begins my 6-and-whatever weeks of summer. Plus, I got a letter through the post saying my application for loans for Uni has been accepted...so all I can say is, BRING ON University! :D

love*metal wrote:I got the job at Tesco's! Its only for 12 weeks, but that will give me some money for the summer, and it will also give me a better chance for getting another job in the future.


Lemme give you one word of advice Jordan. When you come to the end of your time during that job, if a group of the Tesco staff ask you to follow them into one of those metal-bar stock crates, whatever you do, DON'T DO IT.
I read a story in the newspaper about how staff at Tesco punish staff who are leaving their job by locking them in a metal cage and throwing liquidy food like custard and cream at them for some unknown maybe-ritualistic-styled reason. :?

Good luck on your survival. :wink: :lol:
Image
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Baathville728
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 1:40 am

Postby Baathville728 » Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:04 pm

BRMBug wrote:I'm distantly related to former President George Clinton. My uncle Lynn found out about it when he was putting together a family history.


George Clinton? Bill Clinton maybe?
Athena1999
Posts: 2492
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:08 am

Postby Athena1999 » Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:25 pm

Sizzling Lynn wrote:I have to go to summer school. It could be worse...


I have summer school, too. I chose to take two classes, but it still feels like it's dragging on... plus they assign four times the homework of a fall/spring class every day. :/

Apparently my dad's side of the family (from England) had ancestors who fought in the American Revolution, and his side descends from the founders of the Methodist church. Nothing special.

And as for ancestry, my mom's side is 100% Irish, whilst my dad's is mostly English, part German, and part Cherokee.
Last edited by Athena1999 on Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
albino.black.sheep
Posts: 1510
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:36 pm

Postby albino.black.sheep » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:19 pm

I don't think I have any noteworthy ancestors... but my surname, Seeley, is very rare, especially that spelling, so there could be a high chance of me being related to the historian and writer, J.R. Seeley. I should check it out.

Other than that, I come from the Welsh (1/2) and English (1/4) and Austrian Jews (1/4).
Last edited by albino.black.sheep on Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Email notifications do matter, people.
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:05 pm

ur all gimpz
iceiwynd
Posts: 2905
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:24 am

Postby iceiwynd » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:39 pm

My family is 100% Polish.

Yawn.
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:42 pm

My uncle headed the investigation of Larry and Emil's Denver armored truck robbery in 1993.

Maybe he met them. <3
EPAF
Posts: 1788
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 6:29 pm

Postby EPAF » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:55 pm

In terms of that software's name, does GIMP stand for sumin or are they just using that name because it sounds like a cross between a geep and a pimp. :?
Image
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Taranis_Music
Posts: 1765
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:06 pm

Postby Taranis_Music » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:56 pm

EPAF wrote:In terms of that software's name, does GIMP stand for sumin or are they just using that name because it sounds like a cross between a geep and a pimp. :?


It stands for GNU Image Manipulation Program.
EPAF
Posts: 1788
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 6:29 pm

Postby EPAF » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:59 pm

Taranis_Music wrote:
EPAF wrote:In terms of that software's name, does GIMP stand for sumin or are they just using that name because it sounds like a cross between a geep and a pimp. :?


It stands for GNU Image Manipulation Program.


Then it should really be called GNUIMP - but I guess that would be a bit tounge-tieing to say. :roll:
Image
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Postby BRMBug » Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:02 am

Baathville728 wrote:
BRMBug wrote:I'm distantly related to former President George Clinton. My uncle Lynn found out about it when he was putting together a family history.


George Clinton? Bill Clinton maybe?

...I wrote "George"? Wow. I'm insane.





I'm also distantly related to writer John Grisham.

Nommel wrote:My uncle headed the investigation of Larry and Emil's Denver armored truck robbery in 1993.

Maybe he met them. <3

Cool.

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests