The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Kenny's_Demonic_Spirit

Postby Kenny's_Demonic_Spirit » Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:24 pm

^ I can type a continuous stream of letters, too! Qqqqqqqqqqqqq...
This is my sig

Deal with it

Go away, please!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:02 pm

Yo, Jordan, I found something that might interest you:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WGooQ8yYC0c

:lol:

EDIT: What the sh*t. SOMEONE GAVE ME A dA SUBSCRIPTION.

I'm in a state of confusion.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:05 pm

RFAM: I just found out that my eleven-year-old cousin has a boyfriend.

Jeeze, kids these days... -_-

XD
RacheyraE

Postby RacheyraE » Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:11 pm

RFAR: Yesterday I had my wisdom teeth removed. Now my jaw hurts like hell on both sides.

Also, the internet on MY computer is messed up for some reason, so I'm forced to use my brother's slow computer.

Oh, and on Friday, I'm seeing Ratatouille.

...and James, the girl in your sig is SO adorable! :wink:
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:09 pm

RacheyraE wrote:RFAR: Yesterday I had my wisdom teeth removed. Now my jaw hurts like hell on both sides.

Awww, not fun.. *hug* I had my wisdom teeth taken out about this same time last year. I was so sore, and I couldn't eat anything but like.. Jell-O and such for the first few days. At least you get those trippy pain pills, though. XD

RandomFactAboutMax: I'm composing an orchestra piece! Haven't done much of that in a while. O.o
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:16 pm

Jay C wrote:Yo, Jordan, I found something that might interest you:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WGooQ8yYC0c

:lol:

Hi I'm Barry Scott, and this is brand new Ci-ci-ci-ci-cillit Bang-BANG-BANG-BANG-B-B-B-B-BANG! Look at what it does to a penny......look at what it does to a penny - good as new, good as new, g-g-g-g-Ci......Lit......BANG! BANG...and the dirt is g-gooooooooone! :lol: :lol: :lol:
That was brilliant - I think I'll use that as an Intro warm-up whenever I mash-up some music sets from now on. :D

-

Question time - why on Earth is the letter Z associated with sleeping anyway? You don't say the letter Z when you're sleeping and snoring doesn't sound like 'zee' or 'zed' at all, so what's with the Z's? :?
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:23 pm

EPAF wrote:Question time - why on Earth is the letter Z associated with sleeping anyway? You don't say the letter Z when you're sleeping and snoring doesn't sound like 'zee' or 'zed' at all, so what's with the Z's? :?

O.O I HAVE ALWAYS WONDERED THAT.

People do NOT go "zzzzz" when they snore. It's more like a buzzy, guttural "hhhNNNNNNnn" or a "gggnnnAAAAAKKK" at times. I think the people who came up with that were lazy, that's what. :P They didn't want to figure out the onomatopoeia for themselves, so they stuck in a random letter, I guess. Maybe they felt that the letter Z isn't appreciated enough or something.

I want one of those car horns that actually sounds like the car is going "BEEP BEEP." It makes me giggle.
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:36 pm

MaxwellsSilverHammer wrote:I want one of those car horns that actually sounds like the car is going "BEEP BEEP." It makes me giggle.[/color]

Ohhh my goodness...

The minivan I drive has a horn that sounds EXACTLY like it's going "HONK HONNNK!" It's the funniest thing ever

Jay C wrote:EDIT: What the sh*t. SOMEONE GAVE ME A dA SUBSCRIPTION.

You have no idea how green with envy I am over that. And I NEED a DA subscription to read the 1200 messages that have accumulated in my message centre over my three-or-so-week absence. =O

EDIT: You know what we need? Another MS Paint contest. I'd really like to enter this time.
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:42 pm

My car used to go Beep Beep, but ever since I got it "fixed" it kind of goes "He-waahh" "He-waah" Like it's got a sore throat. It's so embarassing that I won't even honk it.

So....Dallas is pretty much getting washed away. The Trinity River only has to go like 5 feet before it floods and it's expected to rain all next week. My road isn't paved and even if it rains for 20 minutes it's already a river. I just realized that the lining that protects my door from outside isn't working and there is a huge puddle on the back floor of my car (it stinks very much bad in there). To top it all off, it's going to be in the 90s all next week as well. So...I'm expecting about 95% humidity and mass chaos in the coming week.

Of course, I'm a bit of a pessimist.
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:39 am

I weigh 248 pounds.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:56 am

I'm a hopelessly annoying, overly obsessive waste of space and DNA. Ohhh, wow, and it only took me 19 years to figure that one out.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:20 am

MaxwellsSilverHammer wrote:I want one of those car horns that actually sounds like the car is going "BEEP BEEP." It makes me giggle.

http://www.wolo-mfg.com/spec.htm Scroll down about 3/4 of the way, the model 370.

I used to have one of their Night-Lighter license plate frames on my Impala that was hooked up to the brake lights.
I'd really like to get a horn that plays the same tune as the one on the plane in Fandango. :lol:

JesusComplex wrote:My car used to go Beep Beep, but ever since I got it "fixed" it kind of goes "He-waahh" "He-waah" Like it's got a sore throat. It's so embarassing that I won't even honk it.

That same thing happened to my Heap. You probably just need a new horn.

JesusComplex wrote:So....Dallas is pretty much getting washed away. The Trinity River only has to go like 5 feet before it floods and it's expected to rain all next week. My road isn't paved and even if it rains for 20 minutes it's already a river. I just realized that the lining that protects my door from outside isn't working and there is a huge puddle on the back floor of my car (it stinks very much bad in there). To top it all off, it's going to be in the 90s all next week as well. So...I'm expecting about 95% humidity and mass chaos in the coming week.

Of course, I'm a bit of a pessimist.

Jesus I know. It actually rained so hard the other day that there were parts of O'Connor Rd. holding water that never have before.
As far as your Chrysler LeGoon goes, it may be kind of "nausty", but if you pull up the carper, there should be a rubber plug or a metal plate held down with "body tar" that you can knock out and drain the water out. I also had to do that on my Impala. (Let me know if you want any help fixing it)
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:22 am

Athena1999 wrote:I'm a hopelessly annoying, overly obsessive waste of space and DNA. Ohhh, wow, and it only took me 19 years to figure that one out.

...Nuh uh.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:54 am

I wonder what would happen to Kenny during the apocalypse.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:39 am

He'd probably be the only one that could keep it from happening.

Well, I'm off. You probably won't hear from me until Sunday night or Monday.

Return to “Hot Topics”