The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:06 am

tweekedkenny wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:Academically, 8th grade wasn't too bad, but I near killed myself that year because the slow-a*s, pissant school board wouldn't do anything about the harassment problems I was putting up with... See, that's why I 'wiped' my memory...

:cartmanangry:

Hmm, I see. I never really wiped my memory of too much, but I'm sure I could go much bigger.

And I'm actually looking forward to 8th grade. There's this girl and we would always talk, but that's a completely different, and longer, story and I keep my feelings about private about that. But that whole thing was basically my 7th grade.

Ah, I see...that's cool.

I didn't bother thinking about dating until Homecoming of my Freshman year...until "Eggroll" asked me out...but I'll save that story for some other time...I wanna get back to working on my fanfic now...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:08 am

Edduyasha wrote:
tweekedkenny wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:Academically, 8th grade wasn't too bad, but I near killed myself that year because the slow-a*s, pissant school board wouldn't do anything about the harassment problems I was putting up with... See, that's why I 'wiped' my memory...

Hmm, I see. I never really wiped my memory of too much, but I'm sure I could go much bigger.

And I'm actually looking forward to 8th grade. There's this girl and we would always talk, but that's a completely different, and longer, story and I keep my feelings about private about that. But that whole thing was basically my 7th grade.

Ah, I see...that's cool.

I didn't bother thinking about dating until Homecoming of my Freshman year...until "Eggroll" asked me out...but I'll save that story for some other time...I wanna get back to working on my fanfic now...

Eggroll. That doesn't sound good. I should probably get some sleep too.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:11 am

tweekedkenny wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
tweekedkenny wrote:

Ah, I see...that's cool.

Eggroll. That doesn't sound good. I should probably get some sleep too.

Well...it's a long story, but that's what everyone actually calls him besides the teachers and staff, seriously (he's one of the few Asians at my school, that's why)...

:wink:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:32 am

tweekedkenny: I PM'ed you the link. :wink:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:21 am

tweekedkenny wrote:I'm still only going into 8th grade, I've got some time to ponder over a senior prank

I remember my 8th grade year...all I did was wish this one girl would like me when I only liked her friend. I don't think there was a prank, but I came into school with a shirt that said "F.A.G." in big letters on the front on the last day. Some teachers got it, while others gave me nasty looks.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:40 am

SuperMaids wrote:Once upon a time, i despised any and all forms of headcovering, from baseball caps to bobblehats, flatcaps, party hats and crowns as well; ever since I realised how sh*tty and unstylable my hair is, and since I found out President Bush may go to war with me for the biological terror threat posed by the immense amounts of dandruf it produces, I can't go anywhere without my baseball cap.
It's like some sort of parasite feeding off my brains (it mustn't get much nutrients if that's all it can eat).

I'm the same way. I've only taken to wearing hats when my hair is long, and I'm driving with the windows down. I wish I could show you what it does when it's dirty. It damn near turns into a fright-wig.

Schantrac wrote:RFAM: I've been (by self force) actually sleeping in a close to normal schedule lately! O:

I tried that for a while. I was getting to bed around 10 or 11, and getting up around 6 or 7. That lasted about a week, then I started gradually falling back into my old schedule of 4-5am to 12-1pm. Sometimes even 6am-3pm.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:23 am

I... just don't understand the obsession with anything pokemon related really.

As for Senior pranks, nothing ever really happened at my school. The only thing that comes close is in 5th grade, I was at school early for some reason, walking down the hall, a teacher opened the door to her classroom, and a dog ran out. :?
I always had this idea for a great prank, but it's financially and chronologically impossible. I thought it'd be the funniest thing in the world to get about a million or so lubed condoms, take them out of the wrappers (so the little res-tip is sticking up), and "tile" the floors of the hallways with them. I figure it'd take at least 2 dozen people, and a semi trailer full of rubbers to pull it off.
Kaixx

Postby Kaixx » Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:03 am

I hate how people say anime is a cartoon. >_>

And I want homebrew, but can't be bothered with it, and don't really want to take the risk of it breaking my PSP. O_O
Last edited by Kaixx on Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:15 pm

Kaixx wrote:I hate how people say anime is a cartoon. >_>

Anime is a cartoon.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:09 pm

RFAM: My laptop's in for an upgrade and installation of Windows Vista, so that means I won't have it for the next 3 - 5 days. For the moment, I'm having to use the Internet on my Wii instead......and I forgot how longer it takes to write even THIS kind of message when you're pointing at letters rather than typing them. :lol:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Grizim

Postby Grizim » Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:12 pm

I hate people who call rappers musicians but I also hate rock purists.
As enjoyable as abuse.
Kaixx

Postby Kaixx » Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:37 pm

strumpfhose wrote:Anime is a cartoon.

Do you like mudkips?
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:21 pm

We were gonna do a senior prank, but by the time we actually became seniors we just wanted to get the hell out of there. Somebody did do something with shaving cream once...but I forgot.

Oh and Edduyasha, I've blocked out my entire middle school life (which is 5th to 8th for me) because of people making my life miserable. There was one particular guy who just had something to say to me every day. he said something to me once that was horrible so I told the principal and that just made it worse. Your best bet is to just do your own thing and [i:971e8]try[/i:971e8] to ignore it. It'll be tough, but it's only high school.

Hey Grizim, nice to see you and your sardonic comments every once in a while. :)
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
Grizim

Postby Grizim » Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:25 pm

Thanks.

The only sad thing is I wish I could be the smartass I am on here in real life but in real life my friends just look at me as a "slow-witted" crackhead.
As enjoyable as abuse.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:28 pm

Lucky you. My laptop had to be sent back to Toshiba. It'll be gone for another month and a half. I was able to get a loaner though.

Return to “Hot Topics”