The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:29 am

Edduyasha wrote:That's kinda strange...personally, I want to move up North to a snowy state with good ski mountains...maybe like Vermont or New York... I'm just sick of the hot and humid weather I live in for about 365 days a year... Out where I live, there doesn't seem to be such a season called winter. We just have maybe two 'cold' days out of the year in January.
Huh. Well, congratulations! Florida weather is definately worse than Louisiana weather! Or maybe they're both equally bad.

RFAM: I made seven dollars by complaining how I need money to waste. Wait..... IT'S IN THE DRYER! NOOOOO!!!
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:36 am

cheesypoofs857 wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:That's kinda strange...personally, I want to move up North to a snowy state with good ski mountains...maybe like Vermont or New York... I'm just sick of the hot and humid weather I live in for about 365 days a year... Out where I live, there doesn't seem to be such a season called winter. We just have maybe two 'cold' days out of the year in January.
Huh. Well, congratulations! Florida weather is definately worse than Louisiana weather! Or maybe they're both equally bad.

RFAM: I made seven dollars by complaining how I need money to waste. Wait..... IT'S IN THE DRYER! NOOOOO!!!

Meh, I just consider it Southern weather. I just want to get away from it for good...but with global warming...I dunno...

I need money...and my art commissioning business isn't exactly booming these days; perhaps it's a Great Depression era for my underground school-based business...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:22 am

I know these are the two most often said words on the BBS but, I'm Bored. It was raining so I couldn't go outside, and the room with all my video games is being used by my Mom. So i've been on my computer all day, and I don't really have any games on it.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:46 am

CruciFACTION wrote:I know these are the two most often said words on the BBS but, I'm Bored. It was raining so I couldn't go outside, and the room with all my video games is being used by my Mom. So i've been on my computer all day, and I don't really have any games on it.

Yeah...boredom sucks. That's why I just lurk around here and wait for people to talk or something...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:19 am

It's always a great depression era for artists.
Which is why i'm so very, very glad not to have any hope of ever one to rival the avarage fingerpainting monkeychild anytime in the next century.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:22 am

SuperMaids wrote:It's always a great depression era for artists.
Which is why i'm so very, very glad not to have any hope of ever one to rival the avarage fingerpainting monkeychild anytime in the next century.

...But...but...I earned a good amount of money the last few years selling my art...

:(
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:24 am

tweekedkenny wrote:Notre Dame sucks. That is all.
YOU BASTARD! I (think I may) have (somewhat) something that involves....them? They sound familiar......

Speaking of football, we're performing at the Sugar Bowl in New Orleans. It's not mandatory, but it's on New Years. And when you combine a band practice at the Big Easy and New Year's Eve, Oh-ho-ho!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:32 am

cheesypoofs857 wrote:
tweekedkenny wrote:Notre Dame sucks. That is all.
YOU BASTARD! I (think I may) have (somewhat) something that involves....them? They sound familiar......

Speaking of football, we're performing at the Sugar Bowl in New Orleans. It's not mandatory, but it's on New Years. And when you combine a band practice at the Big Easy and New Year's Eve, Oh-ho-ho!

Oooh! That sounds rather intresting...

My mom keeps rambling about how she wants to go to New Orleans one day; she has a friend who lives around there that she wants to visit...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:19 am

Some faggoty short kid said I was gay. Well he's one of those cool kids that lives for high school and will probably end up working at a McDonalds. But, as they say, ignorance is bliss, so I decided not to tell him.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:28 am

tweekedkenny wrote:Some faggoty short kid said I was gay. Well he's one of those cool kids that lives for high school and will probably end up working at a McDonalds. But, as they say, ignorance is bliss, so I decided not to tell him.

I would've punched him in the neck when no one was looking. That'll make him shut up for a while...and it hurts like f*ck...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:29 am

[quote="Edduyasha":08364][quote="tweekedkenny":08364]Some faggoty short kid said I was gay. Well he's one of those cool kids that lives for high school and will probably end up working at a McDonalds. But, as they say, ignorance is bliss, so I decided not to tell him.[/quote:08364]

I would've punched him in the neck when no one was looking. That'll make him shut up for a while...and it hurts like f*ck...[/quote:08364]It was on Isnatnt Messenger, and he didn't even say it to my face.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:35 am

tweekedkenny wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
tweekedkenny wrote:Some faggoty short kid said I was gay. Well he's one of those cool kids that lives for high school and will probably end up working at a McDonalds. But, as they say, ignorance is bliss, so I decided not to tell him.

I would've punched him in the neck when no one was looking. That'll make him shut up for a while...and it hurts like f*ck...
It was on Isnatnt Messenger, and he didn't even say it to my face.

D'oh! Ah, well...

Someone needs to invent a way for me to stick my hand through my computer screen to punch people in the face whenever I feel the need to take out my anger on stupid people... I'd pay a bundle for it...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:38 am

Edduyasha wrote:
tweekedkenny wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:

D'oh! Ah, well...

Someone needs to invent a way for me to stick my hand through my computer screen to punch people in the face whenever I feel the need to take out my anger on stupid people... I'd pay a bundle for it...
Virtual bitch-slap?
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:41 am

cheesypoofs857 wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
tweekedkenny wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:

D'oh! Ah, well...

Virtual bitch-slap?

Yep. Bark and bite all rolled into one.

:mrgreen:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:05 am

I'm sick. I've gone through 3/4 of a box of Puffs in the past 24 hours.

cheesypoofs857 wrote:RFAM: I made seven dollars by complaining how I need money to waste. Wait..... IT'S IN THE DRYER! NOOOOO!!!

Well, at least it'll be clean when it comes out.

Return to “Hot Topics”