The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:53 pm

why did you randomly bring him up? has he taken to hosting things of late?
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:50 pm

Jay C wrote:
iceiwynd wrote:You people are all losers, man.

Yeah?

Yeah.
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:59 pm

^Huh.....

Now we have to wear the actual band uniform today. We tried it on when we were taking pictures at band camp. It's f*cking HOT in there!

I'll save the bitching another time. I have a busy weekend ahead of me and I need a break from the Internets.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:03 pm

I'm converting stereotypes so I can attract attention. It shouldn't be too difficult to figure out what I'm going to wind up.
forumpowerkeeper

Postby forumpowerkeeper » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:24 pm

Ah' so you are like a regular
woman
Canada sucks
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:25 pm

RFAM: I've been playing piano since I was 8, but I started playing guitar at 15. Since then I've become more proficient in the three years with guitar than my ten years with the piano (because a piano can't ROCK! Unless its a keyboard/synth.)
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:53 pm

I wonder what percentage of new members here become active, contributing members of the forum...
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:15 pm

.3%
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:34 pm

Sounds pretty accurate to me...
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:03 am

Never did I think these words would be uttered by my fingertips for a tiny number of the world's people to read, but THAT'S WAY TOO HIGH!
Are we counting King and his 'friend' as active, contributing members?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:11 am

Whoops, I meant .03%.
Guess_Who_I_Am_Not

Postby Guess_Who_I_Am_Not » Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:29 am

I hate jocks, cheerleaders, preps, elitist buttholes, posers, wiggers, wannabes, and every popular kid. I also hate people who say "DUR, BLAME DA SYSTEM BCUZ I AM NVR RONG." I like guns, violent movies, anime TV shows, mind-altering substances, 44 Minutes, my friends, and making children cry. I am currently listening to "On Your Knees" by W.A.S.P. I do not like attention/post whores, I respect trolls, and I despise backstabbers and opportunists. My favorite pass times are trolling message boards, lifting weights, writing, playing the guitar, and hanging out with my friends and being a nuisance to society in general. I cannot stand people who ignore me when I attempt to be friendly to them. I cannot stand people who needlessly attack me. I needlessly attack others because they cannot stand it. I cannot stand white-chocolate-coated pretzels either, above all else in the world. They make me want to vomit.

The things I love most in this world:
1. My friends
2. Excitement
3. Money
4. Music
5. Sex

Thank you for reading my post. Off you go. :@
albino.black.sheep wrote:My cat ran away with an extra strong mint on his head.

xx_emuteeth_xx wrote:shut up douche im not retaded
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:09 am

Guess_Who_I_Am_Not wrote:I hate jocks, cheerleaders, preps, elitist buttholes, posers, wiggers, wannabes, and every popular kid. I also hate people who say "DUR, BLAME DA SYSTEM BCUZ I AM NVR RONG." I like guns, violent movies, anime TV shows, mind-altering substances, 44 Minutes, my friends, and making children cry. I am currently listening to "On Your Knees" by W.A.S.P. I do not like attention/post whores, I respect trolls, and I despise backstabbers and opportunists. My favorite pass times are trolling message boards, lifting weights, writing, playing the guitar, and hanging out with my friends and being a nuisance to society in general. I cannot stand people who ignore me when I attempt to be friendly to them. I cannot stand people who needlessly attack me. I needlessly attack others because they cannot stand it. I cannot stand white-chocolate-coated pretzels either, above all else in the world. They make me want to vomit.

1. My friends
2. Excitement
3. Money
4. Music
5. Sex

Yeah, yeah. You hate Edd. At least you didn't say anything about band kids.

Speaking of that, it was probably our best performance yet. Though the uniforms and humidity made us hot and sweaty.... yeah, you get the idea.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:28 am

cheesypoofs857 wrote:
Guess_Who_I_Am_Not wrote:I hate jocks, cheerleaders, preps, elitist buttholes, posers, wiggers, wannabes, and every popular kid. I also hate people who say "DUR, BLAME DA SYSTEM BCUZ I AM NVR RONG." I like guns, violent movies, anime TV shows, mind-altering substances, 44 Minutes, my friends, and making children cry. I am currently listening to "On Your Knees" by W.A.S.P. I do not like attention/post whores, I respect trolls, and I despise backstabbers and opportunists. My favorite pass times are trolling message boards, lifting weights, writing, playing the guitar, and hanging out with my friends and being a nuisance to society in general. I cannot stand people who ignore me when I attempt to be friendly to them. I cannot stand people who needlessly attack me. I needlessly attack others because they cannot stand it. I cannot stand white-chocolate-coated pretzels either, above all else in the world. They make me want to vomit.

1. My friends
2. Excitement
3. Money
4. Music
5. Sex

Yeah, yeah. You hate Edd. At least you didn't say anything about band kids.

Speaking of that, it was probably our best performance yet. Though the uniforms and humidity made us hot and sweaty.... yeah, you get the idea.

...And life goes on.

:cartmanlaugh:

I need a nap. Oh, s*it, no one's awake yet and my brother has to leave for school in a few minutes or he'll be late as f*ck. I ought to get off my a*s and wake everyone up now...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:09 pm

FINALLY BRAVE SIR RIBBIT HAS COME BACK TO THE SPS BBS!
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.

Return to “Hot Topics”