The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Edduyasha

Re: Randome Thread, part II

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:16 am

Sizzling Lynn wrote:Party party party!!!

I want cookies!

:shock:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:18 am

Edduyasha wrote:
I want cookies!

I want beer. Stupid dad...he called my sis. and told her I could only have the three I brought with me.
Edduyasha

Re: Random Fact About Yourself, part II

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:21 am

RFAM: I just necroed a whole bunch of threads out of boredom.

^ ^;
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:25 am

Sizzling Lynn wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
I want cookies!

I want beer. Stupid dad...he called my sis. and told her I could only have the three I brought with me.

Ick. I can't stand beer; I have incredibly low alcohol tolerance. It runs down my mom's side of the family. If half a can (according to my drink-spiking little brother, who obviously can't wait until he comes of age to drink) gets me really badly hungover the next day, I'd bet two cans would kill me outright.

><
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

ClownCarOnFire

Postby ClownCarOnFire » Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:14 am

I have a job interview on Monday, I'm pretty nervous. :shock:
Drink Up Me Hearties, YoHo~
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:48 am

ClownCarOnFire wrote:I have a job interview on Monday, I'm pretty nervous. :shock:

Lucky. I barely have the drive to go and put in applications anywhere, or even call an employment agency.
ClownCarOnFire

Postby ClownCarOnFire » Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:52 am

BRMBug wrote:
ClownCarOnFire wrote:I have a job interview on Monday, I'm pretty nervous. :shock:

Lucky. I barely have the drive to go and put in applications anywhere, or even call an employment agency.

I had been trying for a while, but everywhere I wanted to work you had to be 18. So I finally turned 18 in June and my application for Petco FINALLY went through and they called and I am praaaaaaying I get this job.
I love animals lol.
Drink Up Me Hearties, YoHo~
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:14 am

ClownCarOnFire wrote:
BRMBug wrote:

I had been trying for a while, but everywhere I wanted to work you had to be 18. So I finally turned 18 in June and my application for Petco FINALLY went through and they called and I am praaaaaaying I get this job.
I love animals lol.

At least you're old enough for a job... I'm not even old enough yet; I have to wait until January (honestly, do you think businesses would have the time to consider job applications a few days right before Christmas)?

><
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:32 am

I totally got my job by mooching off my mom and she got me in to where she works. So now I work there, but mostly just whenever they're really really desperate for work... so I'm gonna be busy come Christmas and graduation time, because it's catering and things like that. Though I mostly do set ups. And then a lot of people come and the grats are huuuuge.

I have a testing thing to do tomorrow morning for some volunteer work... because I'm forced to do 150 hours of volunteer work by April of next year. I have 4.5 as of a few hours ago.
KillingKenny666

Postby KillingKenny666 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:21 pm

I hear so much plates dropping in the kitchen right now.
AVENGED SEVENFOLD 4 EVER!!!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:57 pm

Random: I just practically woke up a few minutes ago. I had to kick my brother and his friend out of my room.

Rawr.

><
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:24 pm

Edduyasha wrote:Random: I just practically woke up a few minutes ago. I had to kick my brother and his friend out of my room.

><

...erm...May I ask what they were doing there in the first place?
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:30 pm

Edduyasha wrote:
Sizzling Lynn wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
I want cookies!

Ick. I can't stand beer; I have incredibly low alcohol tolerance. It runs down my mom's side of the family. If half a can (according to my drink-spiking little brother, who obviously can't wait until he comes of age to drink) gets me really badly hungover the next day, I'd bet two cans would kill me outright.

><

I don't really drink, but according to my genes I should be able to beat ten frat boys at once in drinking games.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:36 pm

Indigo Rose wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:

><

I don't really drink, but according to my genes I should be able to beat ten frat boys at once in drinking games.

Intresting. I can't do drugs either, I'd probably have really low tolerance for that, and wafting cigarette smoke from half a soccer field away sends me into insane coughing fits (I have a really sensitive nose, just like my mom).

><
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:41 pm

Edduyasha wrote:
Indigo Rose wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:

><

Intresting. I can't do drugs either, I'd probably have really low tolerance for that, and wafting cigarette smoke from half a soccer field away sends me into insane coughing fits (I have a really sensitive nose, just like my mom).

><

That's where my genetic material lets me down. So many of my relatives died from lung cancer, it's possible that even if I don't smoke at all my lungs are going to become a charred blackened mass by the time I'm 50.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"

Return to “Hot Topics”