The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Edduyasha

Re: Randome Thread, part II - Gooble Gobble, One Of Us...

Postby Edduyasha » Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:35 am

Thunderhorse wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
Thunderhorse wrote:I love the Boston Market mashed potatoes. Speaking of which...Darn...We don't have any left over from last night. It tasted just like BMs, too.

Oooh! I love that place's mashed potatoes, too! The spinach is really good as well, not to mention the macaroni and cheese is also top-notch!

Hmm...I've never tried the Spinach, but the Mac & Cheese is just Divine!

If you like creamy stuff and if you like somewhat salty stuff, the spinach is right up your alley!

:mrgreen:

Edduyasha wrote:I'm so jealous right now...I'm going to an art competition tomorrow, and I feel that I'm at a distinct disadvantage- all the Advanced Placement Drawing/Painting and Computer Graphics kids are competing just from my school (out of schools all over the county), so the chances of me placing (and earning a little extra cash) is very, very slim.

Thunderhorse wrote:With your art prowess, you're sure to do well.

Meh, I'm not so sure...these kids (most of the AP Art students are friends, but...) are amazing; I've only taken Art classes for two years (including this year) compared to them taking classes for all of Middle and High School...

Edduyasha wrote:I just hope those bastards from the last art show don't show up...I'm a bit scared that my friends might actually go up and eat them alive if they show up and pull their attention-whoring drama again...

Thunderhorse wrote:Hmm? Would you care to elaborate?

Fourth Post from the Bottom

*Warning- may be full of swearing...I think.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:03 am

I saw Beowulf tonight. It was ok, but seemed short. It was still kind of hard to get past the motion capture stuff, and I bet it would have been the sh*t in 3D.
Zubby

Postby Zubby » Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:13 am

Thunderhorse wrote:I love the Boston Market mashed potatoes. Speaking of which...Darn...We don't have any left over from last night. It tasted just like BMs, too.

You ate mashed potatoes that tasted like a bm???
Zubby
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:23 am

Zubby wrote:You ate mashed potatoes that tasted like a bm???

Dammit, I knew there was something else I was going to bring up. Oh well. Here, enjoy a randome link:
http://www.quickdfw.com/sharedcontent/d ... 4e7c9.html
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:21 pm

STORY TIME!! Although I think I told this one once.

My blond friend spent most of her middle school years at a Catholic school because her parents don't like black people. Well, this one time, she brought her uniform skirt to school and told us that Monkey Boy was going to wear it at band practice. Monkey Boy was actin' the foo' so our director told him to take the skirt off (he was wearing shorts underneath, so no big deal). So instead, Christ decides to wear the skirt. XD Anyway, our show music consists of a kickass guitar and bass solo (as seen in the "Rate the pic of the person above you" thread). Well, during band practice, since we can't plug in the amps in the school parking lot, my blond friend and Ol' Boy TB have to run from their spots to the drum major podium where their guitars should be and just act their parts out. I was unfortunately in the pit, which is next to the drum major podium as well. So I'm chatting up a good conversation with the two during our break. Christ shows up because he's cool like that and tells us that he might take his pants off and flash some people. Ol' Boy TB then tells him to take the skirt off and never wear it again or he will suffer a major ass-kicking or something. Then I tell him that because of that, I want the entire trombone line to wear Catholic school skirts. He was all "NO!!" Christ was all "WHOO!! No pants!" Hunna G was all "Yesssssss!" Though I'm not sure how Trombonah Jonah would've reacted since I didn't tell him.

Yup, good times. XD

And for some bonus lulz, check out this lovely picture I drew! It's Ol' Boy TB, Trombonah Jonah, Christ, and Hunna G respectively.

LOL WUT?
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
south park fan collecter

Postby south park fan collecter » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:40 pm

tweek is cool cheesypoofs857.
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:53 pm

south park fan collecter wrote:tweek is cool cheesypoofs857.

Uh....... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :?

Man, I was really expecting an ass-kicking from Ol' Boy TB, but he really liked the picture. Goes to show that he's not as badass and pissy as he seems XD
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:46 am

cheesypoofs857 wrote:
south park fan collecter wrote:tweek is cool cheesypoofs857.

Uh....... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :?

Man, I was really expecting an ass-kicking from Ol' Boy TB, but he really liked the picture. Goes to show that he's not as badass and pissy as he seems XD

Intresting...

*yawn*

Damn, I'm so tired out right now... I just got back from an all-day Art Show, and meh...it was kick-a*s, but the sun completely fried my poor brain.

^ ^;

I'll explain some more in my next post...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Kaixx

Postby Kaixx » Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:06 am

Well, I have no idea who most of you are, but hi anyway.

Right, so my sh*tty prelims [exams] for school are coming up soon, and I've got to study. I can't study. ;-; I always get distracted by something...Apart from that, I'm good. I'm looking forward to Christmas, getting a lot of anime stuff, and some other random stuff.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:11 am

Anyways...story time!

Today, I went to a really big Art Show. My Computer Graphics teacher was there, as well as a ton of my friends (it was a grade; all CG II students and up had to go). It was really disgustingly hot and sunny outside today.

We hung out and sat around and talked. We shared food (there was this awesome booth that gave free food to all the artists, student and professional alike) and roleplayed as a fantasy group. I turned out to be the person who had uber-awesome drawing skills that could draw anything I wanted to kill enemies with. We sat around and sketched that stuff out and gossiped about random things.

Some random dude plunked their butt right near the shady alley my friends and I were hanging out in and started smoking. That really pissed us off (especially me; I start coughing like crazy when I'm exposed to smoke), so I got up and threw a rock at the dude.

:twisted:

Later on, the judges came by and picked the art that would go onto final judging. It took forever, and we just stood around just in case they asked us questions.

Everyone dispersed to run around after the judges were gone, so my friends and I just sat around the little shade under our school's canopy thing for a while. While the art was being final-judged in the main tent, we found the kids' area tent and there were some whiteboard panels and Sharpies laying around. We drew ourselves in roleplay form all over one of the boards...that was really funny. My drawing of myself was so attention-whoring; I had half the board for my character while my other friends drew each other in chibi and stick-figure form. We even drew our art teachers... We wanted to take the board back with us to stick in as a ceiling tile, but the officials said no...

*sigh*

Anyways, I won 3rd place ($50) in Computer Graphics and got Honorable Mention in the Painting division. Meanwhile, while we were gathered over at the judging tent, some little kids got to our anime whiteboard and vandalized it. My character ended up being called the 'Super Jew' ( :shock: ) with the Jesus fish drawn on the forehead and...um...some little pervert drew something humping my character's arm.

:|

Overall, I had a great day, save for the heat exhaustion and sunburn from too much sun exposure (I get it waaay too easily...)
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

KYLEZ#1FAN

Postby KYLEZ#1FAN » Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:32 am

My hair smells like peaches :D
Known as IHeartKyle5266 on KyleFanClub.com!!

"I don't need you anymore!"
"I know. I need you."
^Kyle and Stan.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:37 am

KYLEZ#1FAN wrote:My hair smells like peaches :D

...I wish my hair smelled good. I think my hair smells like sweat right now; I haven't taken a shower yet...

^ ^;
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

KYLEZ#1FAN

Postby KYLEZ#1FAN » Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:43 am

Edduyasha wrote:

...I wish my hair smelled good. I think my hair smells like sweat right now; I haven't taken a shower yet...

^ ^;

Haha, I took a shower about three hours ago, but I haven't been active or really done anything besides type on the BBS here, and it's freezing ass cold in my house, so my hair still smells like my shampoo :P
Known as IHeartKyle5266 on KyleFanClub.com!!

"I don't need you anymore!"
"I know. I need you."
^Kyle and Stan.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:45 am

KYLEZ#1FAN wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:

^ ^;

Haha, I took a shower about three hours ago, but I haven't been active or really done anything besides type on the BBS here, and it's freezing ass cold in my house, so my hair still smells like my shampoo :P

Ah. I wish it was cold instead of hot and humid at my house. At least you can put a sweater on when it's cold...you can't do anything but sweat your soul out when it's hot and humid.

I ought to go take a shower now...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:29 am

Tis' the season; I'm starting to get sick I think. I've got that little sore spot starting up in the back of my throat.

Return to “Hot Topics”