The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Indigo Rose

Re: Randome Thread, part II - Merry f*cking Christmas!!!

Postby Indigo Rose » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:23 am

Big-Will wrote:Aww, too bad the year isn't measured in pages. :lol:

Or is it?

And sorry for disappearing, been a bit busy lately.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:45 pm

Indigo Rose wrote:

Or is it?

Yay, I'm on the 365th page, if it counts for anything...

So...are you back for good? I'm busy, too...school's been driving me up the wall, but that's a different story...

gtaca2005 wrote:But it sucks trying to type on my PSP on the couch. Man I need a lap-top.

I've tried typing on my brother's PSP before; it's a b*tch to work...

Random- My dad's finally getting me an iPod this Christmas! It's about time I got a decent MP3 player that doesn't eat batteries every week...

Seriously, I go through a pair of AA batteries on my beaten up CD player each week...

:mrgreen:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:00 pm

am pretty bored....I got nothing to do (good thing my comp teacher is sick...now I don't have any homework). I was drawing a bit yesterday, not much.

I got the x-mas thing done on photoshop and updated it yesterday (on my sig its called An TiX-Mas). Glad on how it turned out, but it was a little lagging drawing the critters...even though I cheated a bit. And I'll probaly put links to the pic when ever I can.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
south park fan collecter

Postby south park fan collecter » Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:06 pm

merry christmas kelly maccornamic.
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:31 pm

^NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

So anyway, I'm hoping to get an MP3 this Christmas. I mean, for a twelve hour trip to Orlando, I don't want to hear those black girls run their mouths half the day. I need something to drown out the noise pollution.

Then again, I know two chaperones who would absolutely LOVE to bark orders and make the bus ride miserable for them.

The bus drivers should be forbidden to play Soulja Boy on the bus! It's not a pretty sight watching people pathetically dance in the aisles.

Back the the MP3 dealie, my mom is being a cheapskate and claims iPods and MP3s are the same. I wanted to bring my brother's laptop with me, but he'd kill me. Well, I could do with some new games for my DS.

I wish we still had the mixed bus (y'know, half boys half girls). It was so fun when we were all arguing over who go the back seats. Then the guys would yell at us to shut up when someone started singing. Ah yes. Good times.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:05 pm

Edduyasha wrote:Random- My dad's finally getting me an iPod this Christmas! It's about time I got a decent MP3 player that doesn't eat batteries every week...

As Cartman would say: "Sweet." Here's an idea, though... try not to listen to it so much (tempting, I know), because the iPod is a bitch to charge up (at least mine is).
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:17 pm

Edduyasha wrote:
Indigo Rose wrote:

Or is it?

Yay, I'm on the 365th page, if it counts for anything...

So...are you back for good? I'm busy, too...school's been driving me up the wall, but that's a different story...

:mrgreen:

I'll try to post frequently (at least a few times a day,) but I won't be around as much as I used to until the 19th, when finals and stuff all ends.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:22 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:So anyway, I'm hoping to get an MP3 this Christmas. I mean, for a twelve hour trip to Orlando, I don't want to hear those black girls run their mouths half the day. I need something to drown out the noise pollution.

That's cool. I'm pretty stoked myself, my dad's getting me an iPod for Christmas this year (as mentioned before). I guess my complaints about my CD player eating up batteries at a rate of two per week got to him.

cheesypoofs857 wrote:The bus drivers should be forbidden to play Soulja Boy.

Agreed. I hate that song so much... They played it about 50 million times at my Homecoming Dance this year...

><

Indigo Rose wrote:I'll try to post frequently (at least a few times a day,) but I won't be around as much as I used to until the 19th, when finals and stuff all ends.

Dang it! I'm gonna be gone for a bit after the 20th (my birthday) on a cruise to the Bahamas (where my parents won't let me get online if there even is access, and I'll probably be working out on the ship anyways). Oh, well... I guess we'll lurk once in a while for the time being. I myself have a College Algebra final exam this Monday...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:26 pm

Here's a tip for noise pollution: out-crazy them. Get music you like but they don't (I use Blake Lewis for this a lot, yes I'm a fan of his, shut up,) and just blast it. They probably won't stop playing, but you get to listen to something you like, and you get to see them pissed off.

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:47 pm

^ I do that at school sometimes in the car loop. There's a bunch of slutty girls that ride the car home, and they're always blasting Soulja Boy. I'll just flip open my (ghetto) cell phone and blast my own self-recorded music with the cell phone sound recorder (yes, my phone is that ghetto). I'll throw them all for a loop at figuring out 'what the Hell is that' (usually Black Sabbath, System of a Down, or something random like Trapt), and my friends and I heckle them and tell them to shut it off or we'll kick their sorry asses. It usually works.

On a slightly unrelated note...I was sent up twice to the dean's office (the last week and a half) I was gone for the stupid dress code crap. It was so stupid, too...the first was for a tear in one of my pants (a small one, too!) and the second was for my spiked bracelet; I got that taken by that horse-banging skank of a dean because it was 'dangerous'. Why they did that I can't fathom; I never got in trouble for it before and the other kids who wore them never got in trouble... They just hate me, I guess. On top of that, they're all like 'What's wrong with you?' and forcing me to spill my personal life (but I told them lies to cover up my true mental state, haha). What's my personal life got to do with those a*sholes anyways?

:x
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:15 pm

Indigo Rose wrote:Here's a tip for noise pollution: out-crazy them. Get music you like but they don't (I use Blake Lewis for this a lot, yes I'm a fan of his, shut up,) and just blast it. They probably won't stop playing, but you get to listen to something you like, and you get to see them pissed off.
Well, ya see, one of them had an iPod, so they were all singing along to it. Erkizzle and I tried to summon all the white/Indian/Asian girls so we could all sing Bon Jovi. We failed miserably. Seeing how there won't be any guys on the bus, no one will be headbanging and slamdancing. I would do it, but I'm naught but a young (and female) n00b at those sort of things.

I just hope they don't even go to Florida with us seeing how it costs $470 per person. Yes, pray for all the white people who put up with their crap that those bastards won't be allowed to attend and ruin our vacation!

Christ told me the boys bus is just as bad, though I refuse to believe that one. That reminds me.

SHORT STORY TIME!!

So after we leave our final football game, we stop at a gas station for a potty break. Christ was sleeping on the floor of the bus and complained that there were brown stains on his pants. THE END!!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:28 pm

^ Don't fret next time. Moshing isn't so hard, in its most basic form, all you do is push and shove violently a bunch of other people.

Geez, is traveling that expensive these days? Unless you're going to Orlando or Key West, it should be pretty cheap to stay a few days in Florida...

:|
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:38 pm

^ I'm lucky when traveling. We are in driving distance to a lot of stuff in the Bay Area.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:42 pm

Edduyasha wrote:^ Don't fret next time. Moshing isn't so hard, in its most basic form, all you do is push and shove violently a bunch of other people.

Geez, is traveling that expensive these days? Unless you're going to Orlando or Key West, it should be pretty cheap to stay a few days in Florida...

:|
We're going to Orlando on spring break. It covers our hotel, admission to Universal Studios and Sea World, food, and buses. We'll be marching an unusually short parade down Universal Studios. About 80% of the band is going.

Unfortunately, I don't have that "metal" voice. I mean, I can imitate people, but I can't sing metal like most of the guys could. All I know about slamdancing is that one move resembles someone winding up a chainsaw.

Once I get my mp3, I'll download a crapload of metal although we have very few headbanging girls in band. I mean, some of them have headbanging boyfriends, but they don't headbang with them.

Ugh. Soulja Boy. If I hear that God-forsaken song one more time, I'm gonna go KKK on their asses.

I'm Native American (for the 768978979th time) so they can't do anything about it.

It's good to be biracial :D
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:48 pm

Ah, I see. I think it must've been the ticket prices for the theme parks; those prices have gone out the door and off the roof since the last time I went.

You don't really need the metal voice unless you're delving into heavier stuff like (the ever crappy) Slipknot and Death Metal. I can sing Metallica, Ozzy Osbourne, Disturbed, and System of a Down with little trouble myself, and I can't really do Death Metal unless I have a sore throat when I'm sick. System of a Down would work really well in your case, especially their earlier songs (the later songs that I'm obsessing over right now are a bit mellow; mellow enough for my dad, who usually hates Nu-Metal).

I like being Asian for the most part...I might explain later, but I need to think about what to do for the chibi of my dad for the Christmas card I'm working on right now...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Return to “Hot Topics”