The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

teh-lolrus

Re: The Normad thread

Postby teh-lolrus » Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:31 am

Damn, I'm slow. I just now realized that 'Normad' is 'Random' with the letters mixed up! At first, I though it was a strange misspelling of 'normal' but...

:lol:
._.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:41 am

:D
Last edited by Stovepipe_Jam on Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:45 am

teh-lolrus wrote:Damn, I'm slow. I just now realized that 'Normad' is 'Random' with the letters mixed up! At first, I though it was a strange misspelling of 'normal' but...

:lol:

I know, I use Firefox's type search with Ctrl+f and type "random" to find this thread, and I couldn't find it. :lol: It's all good now.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:54 am

:D
Last edited by Stovepipe_Jam on Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:10 am

:o I finally get to post this again!

More Normad;
I added a fan to my DSL modem because it keeps overheating and freezing up on me.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:00 pm

Question for lolrus, how did you find the pic of SJ, I mean he didn't post his pic in the Rate the pic of the person above you lately, and would be many pages to look through his pic. And I don't think you would have that much time looking at the thread page by page, nor do I think you would have time to look through SJ's profile to look for it. Moreover, I don't think he would send you a pic of him for you are new here and he has parania issues. And he would only send his msn if he knew you or wanted to bash you...So how in the world did you find his pic and have time to post?
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!

Postby 203177 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:42 pm

I'm going to my friends house to play guitar hero again.

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:11 pm

Something's wrong with my phone... all the images won't show! WTF? :?
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:10 am

Kelly MacCornmac wrote:Question for lolrus, how did you find the pic of SJ, I mean he didn't post his pic in the Rate the pic of the person above you lately, and would be many pages to look through his pic. And I don't think you would have that much time looking at the thread page by page, nor do I think you would have time to look through SJ's profile to look for it. Moreover, I don't think he would send you a pic of him for you are new here and he has parania issues. And he would only send his msn if he knew you or wanted to bash you...So how in the world did you find his pic and have time to post?

What? Sadly, I have no clue what you're talking about. I dunno, I don't ever remember seeing a picture of him. Maybe you've got the wrong person.

:|

Hehe, funny picture you have there, BRMBug.

Normad- I couldn't sleep at all last night. My brother put some noisy toy in my closet and it wouldn't stop screeching. It took me all morning to find it, too. Now, I'm cranky and tired. Go figure.
._.
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:36 am

Did someone say Khrushchev?

Yeah, I'm bored.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:37 am

teh-lolrus wrote:
Kelly MacCornmac wrote:Question for lolrus, how did you find the pic of SJ, I mean he didn't post his pic in the Rate the pic of the person above you lately, and would be many pages to look through his pic. And I don't think you would have that much time looking at the thread page by page, nor do I think you would have time to look through SJ's profile to look for it. Moreover, I don't think he would send you a pic of him for you are new here and he has parania issues. And he would only send his msn if he knew you or wanted to bash you...So how in the world did you find his pic and have time to post?

What? Sadly, I have no clue what you're talking about. I dunno, I don't ever remember seeing a picture of him. Maybe you've got the wrong person.

Well actually, she seems to be under the impression that we are in fact the same person.

:lol: But I can't imagine why, since you haven't claimed to be me, trolled anything, spammed anything, etc. So that would be a bit pointless to have a secret second account, then, if I have perfectly good social credit on this one. :?
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:41 am

Damn log in thing is doing it again.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:44 am

It's working fine for me.
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:55 am

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:
teh-lolrus wrote:What? Sadly, I have no clue what you're talking about. I dunno, I don't ever remember seeing a picture of him. Maybe you've got the wrong person.

Well actually, she seems to be under the impression that we are in fact the same person.

:lol: But I can't imagine why, since you haven't claimed to be me, trolled anything, spammed anything, etc. So that would be a bit pointless to have a secret second account, then, if I have perfectly good social credit on this one. :?

That's weird. Ah, well. I'm so bored right now. It's sad, I'm on the phone with my boyfriend and even now, we can't find anything intresting to talk about.

My life is so boring...

:(
._.
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:15 am

God, the Colts/Titans game is so f*cking boring...
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings

Return to “Hot Topics”