The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

teh-lolrus

Re: The Normad thread - Happy New Year, Earthlings. - Normad

Postby teh-lolrus » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:14 am

cheesypoofs857 wrote:
Random- I miss the old thread title for this thread.
I agree. I must've missed the part where they changed the title. Can anyone explain to me this "Normad" other than how it's 'random' scrambled up?

I remember Big-Will posting some random manga creature thing or something, though I can't be certain.

Random- I got yelled at today; my boyfriend and I got a box of snapper thingys (the little tic-tac sized paper things that snap when you throw them at the ground that you get at a firework store) and we threw them at the house across the street and the kid who lives there riding his bike around because all of the neighbors piss me off. My dad spent a good five minutes lecturing us that we shouldn't wage a turf war on them, even if he did agree they were a bunch of snobby assh*les lowering our property value.

:roll:
._.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:15 am

Go back a few pages and look for one of Will's posts with a picture. That will explain all... well most.
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:17 am

gtaca2005 wrote:
cheesypoofs857 wrote:
Random- I miss the old thread title for this thread.
I agree. I must've missed the part where they changed the title. Can anyone explain to me this "Normad" other than how it's 'random' scrambled up?

It is random, randomly mixed up. :wink:
Ah, derka derka derka.

In other news, Vault is, well, making me piss like a racehorse. I'm also watching all the SP episodes I've missed. Right now, I'm watching the first part of Imaginationland.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:19 am

teh-lolrus wrote:Random- I got yelled at today; my boyfriend and I got a box of snapper thingys (the little tic-tac sized paper things that snap when you throw them at the ground that you get at a firework store) and we threw them at the house across the street and the kid who lives there riding his bike around because all of the neighbors piss me off. My dad spent a good five minutes lecturing us that we shouldn't wage a turf war on them, even if he did agree they were a bunch of snobby assh*les lowering our property value.

I had turf wars with our neighbors at my old house in Stockton California. We through rocks and crap at each others houses. We were mad because for years there was a few families on the street in different houses, and their family started to move in all the other houses and they got snobby about "owning" the street. So they started through diapers over our fence, then one thing led to another.....
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
rainbow.bix

Postby rainbow.bix » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:28 am

Holy crap, my boyfriend and I were driving home from the shops today and all of a sudden it started pissing down extremely hard. We could hardly see, it was that stormy. On top of that, it starts HAILING. I was sh*tting myself coz we were on the freeway, which meant more of a chance of crashing. Scary.
Formerly terrance&philliparesw.

Just like weetbix... except queer
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:32 am

gtaca2005 wrote:
teh-lolrus wrote:Random- I got yelled at today; my boyfriend and I got a box of snapper thingys (the little tic-tac sized paper things that snap when you throw them at the ground that you get at a firework store) and we threw them at the house across the street and the kid who lives there riding his bike around because all of the neighbors piss me off. My dad spent a good five minutes lecturing us that we shouldn't wage a turf war on them, even if he did agree they were a bunch of snobby assh*les lowering our property value.

I had turf wars with our neighbors at my old house in Stockton California. We through rocks and crap at each others houses. We were mad because for years there was a few families on the street in different houses, and their family started to move in all the other houses and they got snobby about "owning" the street. So they started through diapers over our fence, then one thing led to another.....

Sometimes, neighbors are so unpredictable. My brother's Math teacher lives next door (she tutored me for a while last year through Pre-Calc), and on the other side of my house lives a couple of senile senior citizens. We hardly ever hear from them, though.

How did those bums across the street make my family so agitated? Well, they have the garage door open 24/7 (said to lower property value because it looks 'uncivilized'), the weeds are out of control, and that bastard child blasts freaking emo and country music late at night (the two kinds of music that makes me angry). That bastard child also comes over to my front door and rings the doorbell and runs off with some other bastard neighborhood rat at 11 P.M. What a prick. The parents are no better. The dude also blasts music and doesn't do anything better than stand around outside and smoke and the wife is one of the snobbiest bee-yatches around. Just because she's the principal of some school that half the kids around here don't go to doesn't mean she can give all the neighbors sh*t. Hell, there used to be a bus stop there before they moved in (we were great friends with the elderly threesome before they moved; we got together for all the holidays because my relatives live up North), but that bee-yatch whined about it and now the poor elementary school kids have to walk all the way to the subdivision's second phase. Getting out of the driveway is no fun, they always park on the f*cking streets (also lowers property value) and they have plenty of space in the garage anyhow.

:cartmanyell:

Okay, rant over. I'm glad I got that off my chest.
._.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:39 am

^ Amazing how one house can kill a street, huh?

Yes, my problem with the neighbors got bad. One of there sons slashed his own bike tire and blamed it on my brother, told my dad, and he got beat. We had to buy him a new tire, and that made us hate them. So one day after school around 4:30 P.M., me and my cousin catapulted 40 oz. beer bottles over the fence to their yard. One hit me on my right eye socket, and I had to get stitches at the hospital. :lol:

I tell people I got the scar from a 40, and they think I was jacked up in a fight or something. :lol:
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:45 am

gtaca2005 wrote:^ Amazing how one house can kill a street, huh?

Yes, my problem with the neighbors got bad. One of there sons slashed his own bike tire and blamed it on my brother, told my dad, and he got beat. We had to buy him a new tire, and that made us hate them. So one day after school around 4:30 P.M., me and my cousin catapulted 40 oz. beer bottles over the fence to their yard. One hit me on my right eye socket, and I had to get stitches at the hospital. :lol:

I tell people I got the scar from a 40, and they think I was jacked up in a fight or something. :lol:

Damn, and I thought I had it bad.

Random- Aww, weak! I just squished this huge bug on my Wacom tablet and I don't feel like cleaning bug guts off of it right now.

:x
._.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:49 am

Random: I am currently on one of my nerd game modding adventures. I am going to change the sounds in Tomba! for PSX to something crazy! And put it on my PSP as an Eboot file. :P

EDIT:

Never mind, Tomba!'s music isn't in a file or codec that my computer understands, nor can I find converters online for it, so forget it.
AngusMcTavish

Re: The manrod thread - ))!!!!!!!!D~~

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:28 am

Oh, geeeeez, now they made it a MANROD thread.

Ha ha haaaah! Anagrams.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:30 am

AHHHHHHHHH!!!! It's a pee pee jizzing!

Sorry. :lol:

Random:

It is my 3 year anniversary at the BBS today! :D (Under this name, that is. I still don't remember my old name though. :cry: )
wendy28

Postby wendy28 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:02 pm

^congratiulations, gtaca2005!

random:
i ran out of cigarettes and im too lazy to go and get some. that is a really tricky situation, i guess :D
favorite character: kyle!

Horrific, deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words!
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:47 pm

Ya-yaw!

Go, to meet your sorrowful wish to eternity
Watch to the deathly black skies
Death and his scissors are waiting impatiently
Some division, at last, to heal my woes!

Oh yeah!

Left undisturbed and in agonized throes
To wrench all you know from within
The replacement requires more
But a sacrifice, life, to understand

Fight, a cause lost to the skies
Silence them to speak by night
Draw back into torment undying
Back to the endless fright

Yaw!

Burn the fufillment of eternal rage
The waking of souls to stay!
Join me in cutting them down one by one
f*ck them, cut them all!

Soon...comes the final embrace
I die for salvation above all
Yeah!

...Yah!

I am the last one
Graced with this fire
The last son of hatred
And desire --

Yow!

Fight, a cause lost to the skies
Sentence them to scream by night
Draw back into torment undying
Back to the endless no-thing-ya-yaw!

...Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

I am the last one
Left to despise
Watch this
god of hate arise -- YA YA YOW!
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:52 pm

Manrod thread? XD ...will, you sure are silly

Randome: I need to get some battieries for the camera to take a pic of my drawing then put it on photoshop and make it mixed media. Um...and I'm listening to Come Sail Away...and I had to help clean up the yard and rabbit barn so it would be cleaner for dad's friends...

Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
coffeeguy9
Board Moderator

Postby coffeeguy9 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:56 pm

... whoaa....
Read the Rules and use common sense, please.

Return to “Hot Topics”