The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

wendy28

Re: The Most Wonderful Thread Ever!

Postby wendy28 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:20 pm

^ feeling sorry for you, teh-lorus.

i had a great dream today. cant remember much, except of it AGAIN ended me kissing some extremely hot guy, this time during a sunset on the beach.
why the hell do my dreams always end like this? i didnt even watch a romance movie before that or something. strange.
favorite character: kyle!

Horrific, deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words!
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:54 pm

Cerisa_Roz wrote:-=NOVEL POST=-

Oh god, I remember having the f*cked up elevator dreams when I was younger...turns out it only happens if you don't press a destination button before the door closes.

I also remember a few where I end up getting some kind of injury, like getting burned or getting hit by a poison dart, and when you wake up, you can still feel it for a few seconds, after which the feeling slowly fades to nothingness.

I also remember one dream from a long time ago, when everyone at my old school was being infected with this plague that turned them into weird...green...things...that I can't remember what they were...eventually one got me, and then I felt my whole body changing very freakily, and at the climax of it all I woke up and was like woaw WTF was THAT!

Let's see, another random dream I remember having long ago was me and my brother were playing old-school NES Mario, only it looked very....demonic...all the Warp Pipes were red and the Goombas were these things with horns. Eventually they started popping out of the screen and it was trippy.

I also remember when I was really young I used to always see odd looking spaceships fly by. They varied in size, but they all looked the same. The large ones would always suck everything from the ground using an invisible tractor beam, and I would often get caught in it, at which point the dream would randomly end. I haven't had those kinds of dreams in years.

Another really retarded dream I had a few times when I was young was when I was trying to shoot some kind of weird half-fly-half-spider thing that kind of sounded like a faster talking Skunky Poo from Clone High, even though the show didn't exist back then.

I also sometimes have weird "Internet Dreams" where I'm in a random MSN chat with some people I often talk to...and then I would wake up and I'm like HEY WHAT THE HELL?

I have also had random dreams involving some of my online friends...like the one time I was walking home from school, got lost, wandered for a long time, and then wound up at KSWF's house. WTF! There was also one where one day a strange vortex appeared on my closet that would take me to a desired location and I went to go see random people, including Rae and Schan. Then there was the one when Lynn randomly came to my house...that one happened more than once. XD

Yeah, I have strange dreams.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:01 am

Oh my god, net-people dreams XD Yeah, those have become a not-too-uncommon experience for me. Some have given me this sort of weird, warm, nice feeling too. Like you're on "cloud nine".

I wouldn't say I've had romantic dreams, if I did, I'd be totally freaked out. Especially if they got erotic. But sometimes there's a recurring person in my dreams (who I know yet don't really know at the same time) or a few people. That tend to be said "net people" friends. Though the few RL friends I've had have shown up at points.

And MSN dreams, yeah, I get some of those. It's freaky when you wake up and are all "HEY WHERE'S THE CHAT? Oh wait...". What really sucks is when it's an MSN chat dream where you're talking to someone really awesome who is hardly around much, and then "Oh damn it!".

For character dreams: I've dreamt of SP stuff, though one of the freakiest character dreams I've had has been the one where I was Mello from Death Note (yes, I changed genders, though with the character, it'd be hard to tell :P), and there was some 'ritual sacrifice'-esque part where I was having my arms and wrists carved and bloodied. And then I spent the dream just running through odd places, until some people on broomsticks came at me (it's strange, I know). I was Mello in another dream, too.

Other strange dreams (non-character): I was walking in pitch darkness with some people, tripped and fell down a hill (couldn't see anything), and landed in someone's lawn. Someone then mentioned I tripped and fell over someone's "Mr.Ass" lawn ornament. Yes, it was called MISTER ASS. The freaky thing was finding out there's a wrestler with that name.

The other is a shifting dream that involved seeing the corpse of a half-man half-cat lying on the edge of the road in one part. In another part, my mom was screaming at me about how I cut myself and "blue stars" came out *hasn't cut herself in real life, and would bet that blue stars would NOT come out, obviously*.

Another odd place in dreams has been this sort of indoor building maze, where you'd try and get out of a building, but would keep opening doors that'd lead you in a long, drawn-out maze and in circles. And it'd be in some hybrid hotel/mall place.

Dreaming in third-person is an odd way, though. You see yourself in the dream as if it's a movie, but can't really do that much to control it, unless you get those cases of lucid dreaming. And then it'll sometimes shift to first-person mode.

As a kid, I'd have dreams where I'd find myself falling off the edge of a roof or balcony, and would land...right in my bed and wake up.

I continue to have some sort of "falling" dreams, though they involve falling off bridges and stuff (plunging into a watery, suffocating demise until you wake up, that is). Then there's the dreams of "Falling Up" XD (you trip, and then wind up floating up in the air like in that story).
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:53 am

Cerisa_Roz wrote:As a kid, I'd have dreams where I'd find myself falling off the edge of a roof or balcony, and would land...right in my bed and wake up.

I have those kind of dreams quite often. The other week for example, I dreamt I was being chased by someone in a car (Don't remember why). It was around where I live, and from what I remember, I was running to my flat, and one way to get there is to go down a small ally and down some stairs, and the very last step is alot bigger than the others. In my dream I must have forgot about that, so on the last step it felt like I was falling for ages. And as soon as I hit the floor, I woke up.

Then there are times when Im dreaming and I actually somehow manage to roll of my bed. Then I really do hit the floor xD. I really should have one side of my bed against a wall, instead of in the middle.
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:12 pm

I used to have a bunch of dreams where I'd get blown up or torn apart by vultures and I'd have to find my missing body parts.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
wendy28

Postby wendy28 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:32 pm

polymorph wrote:I used to have a bunch of dreams where I'd get blown up or torn apart by vultures and I'd have to find my missing body parts.

oh my god, i dont imagine that as very amusing.

i had a weird dream today. nice, like always, and it didnt end up the usual way. i was hanging around with these three guys, and they were vampires. i think i was one, too. and we like wandered through the streets and were looking for some "food".
it was kinda scary, but i felt really good in the dream :)

Horrific, deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words!
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:31 pm

love*metal wrote:Then there are times when Im dreaming and I actually somehow manage to roll of my bed. Then I really do hit the floor xD. I really should have one side of my bed against a wall, instead of in the middle.

That's true, unless you do as I do-

I'm scrawny enough to roll my whole body into the crack between my bed and wall but fat enough to get stuck (pretty badly, too) between there. It's ended up with sore limbs time and again.

:oops:

I knew this discussions would eventually turn to falling out of bed.

As for the drop out of the sky/off a cliff dreams; I hate those with a passion. Freefalling is not my favorite thing, ever (which is why I could never jump off a building for suicide). I'm just glad I haven't had those kinds of dreams in ages.

I hate how I've been having clairvoyant dreams over the emotional aspects of my friends' and my life lately. It's not fun to see a dream come true in which everyone gets pissed at each other or depressed for no reason.

><
._.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:27 pm

I don't remember the last time I remembered a dream....

Random: I got Final Fantasy 3 on the DS...might draw characters from it...some oddly look like SP characters...
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
suzukichic

Postby suzukichic » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:53 pm

I had this dream one time about me eating a sandwich and then my mum woke me up..it was quite depressing.
Myspace is for whores...that's why I have one.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:12 am

Nights into Dreams is a very trippy but fun game. :P

We finally got my defunct christmas present monitor fixed, and now I have a new one that actually works, so now I'm not stuck on a sh*t resolution, plus now I got HD. :P Now all I need is an SD card for me DS hardware and I'm set! :P
wendy28

Postby wendy28 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:58 pm

god i dont dream anything tonight because i didnt SLEEP.... *yawns very loudly*

marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:03 pm

I have the most crazy-ass dreams. The last dream I remember having was that I was sitting having tea and conversing with Yoda, Barack Obama, and Napoleon (Bonaparte, not Dynamite.)

:shock:

Please... someone explain...
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:13 pm

marvel_freak_42 wrote:I have the most crazy-ass dreams. The last dream I remember having was that I was sitting having tea and conversing with Yoda, Barack Obama, and Napoleon (Bonaparte, not Dynamite.)

It seems you are suffering from an acute form of lupus. I'd help you if I could, but it's terminal. I'd write my will if I were you.

I never remember the good/weird dreams. I always remember the violent ones. I do remember this one where I injected myself with this parasite that allowed me to control the shadows & went around killing people, at first those who deserved it, but later just anyone.

And the one I had tonight was one where I had become a weird light blue god-like being & was killing people who I trapped at the school by either putting them in capsules and twisting it tightly like a washrag, or pitting them against eachother in a gladiator setting. (I remember punting off someones head when they refused to fight.)

I know this makes me sound very violent, but I'm not.
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:59 pm

Thunderhorse wrote:
marvel_freak_42 wrote:I have the most crazy-ass dreams. The last dream I remember having was that I was sitting having tea and conversing with Yoda, Barack Obama, and Napoleon (Bonaparte, not Dynamite.)

It seems you are suffering from an acute form of lupus. I'd help you if I could, but it's terminal. I'd write my will if I were you.

I never remember the good/weird dreams. I always remember the violent ones. I do remember this one where I injected myself with this parasite that allowed me to control the shadows & went around killing people, at first those who deserved it, but later just anyone.

And the one I had tonight was one where I had become a weird light blue god-like being & was killing people who I trapped at the school by either putting them in capsules and twisting it tightly like a washrag, or pitting them against eachother in a gladiator setting. (I remember punting off someones head when they refused to fight.)

I know this makes me sound very violent, but I'm not.

Maybe sub-consciously you have a desire to take your anger out on people, and these dreams allow you to do that. (I dunno, just a guess.)
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:40 pm

Sometimes I have dreams with odd laws of physics...for example, sometimes I'd be trying to run to some place, and although my body is "running" fast, I only seem to be inching my way to wherever very slowly. Nothing is even holding me back even, it just takes forever. :P

Return to “Hot Topics”