The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: The Most Wonderful Thread Ever!

Postby Big-Will » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:20 am

Aw come on! Superheros never die! Or they find a way back to life if they do! Or there will be a new Captain!
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:23 am

^ Yes! Captain NATO! :lol:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:23 am

Hmm... The Cap's old sidekick, Bucky, is the new Cap, and Bucky was supposedly dead...

:|

I should stop now... I'm showing my geekery too much.
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:25 am

^ Well then it's not over, it's just another chapter of the series. Like Mr. Garrison is now Ms. Garrison. :)
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:28 am

gtaca2005 wrote:^ Well then it's not over, it's just another chapter of the series. Like Mr. Garrison is now Ms. Garrison. :)

Exactly!

And I don't think they'll show the Cap die, or else all other comic books would be the same way

-- False Awakenings
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:34 am

I'm caught in some kind of slump where the only fanart I can draw is Evangelion.

But I love the way he communicates with the Liliam - I mean, talks. I like the way he talks. ^_^;

At least the eyes are colored, *pathetic laugh*.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:09 pm

The weather was bad yesterday, therefore exams at school for Wednesday were pushed to today (Thursday)...which means I get the full week off now. Hurray!
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
wendy28

Postby wendy28 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:05 pm

i'm baaaack! anybody missed me?
the stupid doctor bitch screwed up the venesection (right word??) so my left ellbow feels terrible. its starting to turn blue already....
god the hospital was boring!!!! im very, very glad to be back.
favorite character: kyle!

Horrific, deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words!
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:28 pm

WOW... Have I got some random and disturbing sh*t to tell you all...

Here goes...

Last night as I was about to go to bed when my best friend calls me up to tell me something. He sounded pretty shocked and it took him a while to fully explain what was going on. Well, it turns out that a girl I was dating in high school was killed in a car crash... on her way to tell my band's former bass player she was pregnant with his baby. If that weren't freaky and disturbing enough, I had a dream a few nights ago in which something told me that I was going to need to talk to him because something bad was going to happen that involved him. I thought it was nothing until I heard the full story of the death. :shock:

So, naturally, I'm pretty freaked out right now.

What a trip.

-- False Awakenings
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:48 pm

marvel_freak_42 wrote:WOW... Have I got some random and disturbing sh*t to tell you all...

Here goes...

Last night as I was about to go to bed when my best friend calls me up to tell me something. He sounded pretty shocked and it took him a while to fully explain what was going on. Well, it turns out that a girl I was dating in high school was killed in a car crash... on her way to tell my band's former bass player she was pregnant with his baby. If that weren't freaky and disturbing enough, I had a dream a few nights ago in which something told me that I was going to need to talk to him because something bad was going to happen that involved him. I thought it was nothing until I heard the full story of the death. :shock:

So, naturally, I'm pretty freaked out right now.

What a trip.
My God. So that must make you a medium, right?

Anyway - goddamn! - anyway, we marched a parade during school hours for the special needs community down the road. We sounded incredibly dead because of the lack of cymbals and first trumpets. When the crowd ways yay-ing, I couldn't tell if they were being sarcastic or not. Well, maybe they weren't, but I'm still pretty concerned. The good thing about marching around the place was the the crowd actually appreciated us and weren't drunk off their asses.

But in the end, it kinda sucked because we got rained out and had to go back to school.

And since some dumbasses decided to go kill some people in New Orleans, we're not marching Zulu because some people would rather be safe than murdered.

Then again, uptown suppose to be the safest place. That's why they have the parades there. So now were have to conclude the marching season by putting up with a drunk crowd that thinks we play like sh*t and start yelling at us when we don't play.
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:05 pm

It was my lil' bro's 12th birthday yesterday and my mum and dad took him to Galway for the day. My dad told me this really funny story about when they were in the bowling alley. So they were all bowling and this bunch of special olympics retards came in and started bowling. I wish I could show you guys the actions my dad was doing of them attempting to bowl! it was the funniest sh*t I've ever seen in my life! They were literally just dropping the balls onto the lane and waiting like 5 minutes for the ball to get to the other end. And some of them were just throwing the balls at the floor. My dad said the noise they were making was so loud it made them want to leave. Then, for some reason, one of them came up to my dad and said something about winning a bunch of medals. I hope to God they weren't for bowling!
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Poor Kenny, trapped forever on my back...

Ah, the memories...

Favourite character: Kenny
Favourite episode: Mysterion Rises
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:40 pm

Im so happy to be done with college for the week. Its been so crap. Ive been swamped again with new assignments, and at the same time having to finish off ones Ive been currently working on. I wouldn't mind as much if the deadline for the new ones wern't so close. The one I got on wednesday was the worst. I have to design and create a website about some car company by the 15th of this this month, and thats actually the one that I have the longest to work on D:
Others are due in on the 6th.

Also today, the bus I normally get to college didn't show up today, so I was over an hour late for college, and cause I can't prove the bus never showed up, they didn't sign my EMA sheet, so I wont get my £30 next week. Oh yeah, I also owe £150 to my college. Long story short, Im unable to go on this trip to paris in march cause of work and money problems, and because I put a deposit down for the trip, I have to pay the rest. I thought if I couldn't go I would just loose the deposit. But no.

So yeah, crappy week.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:40 pm

^ Sorry to hear that, man.

Not much going on at the moment round here, but we are picking up a little here and there for when company comes on Sunday. We'll be getting together to catch the Super Bowl.
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:33 pm

The Krewe of Terranians asked us to march for their parade, which is on the day of the Super Bowl. It's not so hard to figure out what we told them.
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:57 am

gtaca2005 wrote:
teh-lolrus wrote:Random- Since I have the day off for election primaries, I'm going out to the bookstore later with my boyfriend for a cup of coffee. I can't wait.

:mrgreen:

Theres no school in Florida during their primary? :shock:
.............Lucky. :cry:

That was only because a lot of the schools (including mine) were voting places. It would've been really stupid to have people running aroud and voting while we were trying to study.

My week's been meh to crap. It's nice to have Poofs back, though. It's been rather quiet here before I disappeared from schoolwork, being grounded, and f*cked up sleep patterns.

I swear I'm going crazy again. My depression's relapsing, but I'll rant about it some other time.

Random- Where did the term 'being grounded' come from?

:|
._.

Return to “Hot Topics”