The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

gtaca2005

Re: The Magnificent Random Rides Again!

Postby gtaca2005 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:53 pm

superiorsavior wrote:You let the page die? I liked your "Heorin hero" game, I can't even do that in flash... wo is me!

I can't take the credit for the game, I just linked it. :wink:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:56 pm

Since when did RL have so much emotionally driven drama? Just wondering.

Poofs- See, I told you the land of swamp, sun, and old people wasn't all that cracked up to be. That's a different story for another time, though.

BRMBug- I'm glad to hear your grandma's in stable condition as of now. It's really hard to see close family members go to the hospital and stuff. My grandpa on my mom's side went through a lot of crap for his ailing lungs (see, that's what smoking does to you if you do it long enough... ><) and he died a few years back. It's just so hard to see that with family members...

Random- I'm going to a musical/opera later today- HMS Pinafore. I heard it was a good musical/opera. I won the tickets from some local poster contest and my mom and I are going. My brother's gonna stay home and watch TV or play Legend of Zelda. Off to Photoshop to tweak up some new uploaded pictures! Okay...sh*t. My camera's batteries just died out on me.
._.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:04 pm

^ I don't like musicals/operas.
What was it that made you win? What was on the poster?

Random:

I'm going to put Photoshop back on my Computer and make a custom background for my YouTube page. :)
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:09 pm

How can you not like musicals? Almost everything Matt and Trey do are musicals! So's Avenue Q, who's makers are making a broadway production with M and T right now, so I hear.

I would prefer Zelda to any musical though. Now a Zelda musical... that would be something :)
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:23 pm

superiorsavior wrote:How can you not like musicals? Almost everything Matt and Trey do are musicals! So's Avenue Q, who's makers are making a broadway production with M and T right now, so I hear.)

When musicals are funny and stuff like that, I like them. But when it's about love, with gay men in tights, I HATE them. :lol:
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:27 pm

gtaca2005 wrote:
superiorsavior wrote:How can you not like musicals? Almost everything Matt and Trey do are musicals! So's Avenue Q, who's makers are making a broadway production with M and T right now, so I hear.)

When musicals are funny and stuff like that, I like them. But when it's about love, with gay men in tights, I HATE them. :lol:

Did you just diss Fiddler on the Roof?! I shall find you and dropkick your head to the moon!

:evil:

Just kidding. It was a poster for the musical 1776; I got third place (I did it in Adobe Illustrator 10.0, with vector graphics. I cheated on some of it- some of the 'vector' graphics was some simple work with the polygonal lasso tool and brushes on Photoshop). My other two friends got first and second place; our school's been sweeping a lot of art competitions lately.

:mrgreen:

Random- My hair's just long enough to tie up in a little ponytail. It looks like an emo-tastic, poofy paintbrush.
._.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:44 pm

When musicals are funny and stuff like that, I like them. But when it's about love, with gay men in tights, I HATE them.

What about when it's funny, about love and has gay men in tights? That'd be Orgazmo if it were a musical as it should have been.

Did you just diss Fiddler on the Roof?!

Tobil wasn't gay and didn't wear tights. It's not being dissed, srsly!

ur school's been sweeping a lot of art competitions lately.

Our school's a technology colledge, so it's not supprising it wins the Vollyball championship year after year and three kids in my year are in the England Vollyball team... or that one of my friends won the English robotics prize...

I have the most ANNOYING sore on the very tip of my tongue. It feels like one of my nerves has decided to give it all it's got to signal it's in the worst pain possible, but only one nerve. A sopt too tiny to contemplate feels like it's in a lake of boiling cow manure, the rest of me is fine. As annoying as having to wait till Wednesday for SP!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:53 pm

Nasty and random:

I have to crap so bad, but there isn't ant TP! :shock:
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:54 pm

teh-lolrus wrote:Poofs- See, I told you the land of swamp, sun, and old people wasn't all that cracked up to be. That's a different story for another time, though.

Eh, I gotta admit, Florida's water is much cleaner than ours.

Also, if you ever eat at Arabian nights, expect salad, horses, and pink underpants *snickersnort*. Sea World's food is over 9000 times better than Universal's. What else.... Go through the single rider's line at Universal. It's much, MUCH shorter than a forty-five minute wait. For all the rides that take pictures of you screaming your ass off, stick with a pose and keep it like that for the entire ride.

According to Erkizzle, whom just happens to know her way around the parks blind-folded, The Mummy, The Hulk, Spider-Man, and Dueling Dragons are the sh*t. If you don't ride on any of them, you phail at life!

Bleh. I have ten pages worth of crap I'm willing to share with you guys. But I have a bunch of "Dear Sister" parodies to watch right now. *runs*
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:58 pm

gtaca2005 wrote:Nasty and random:

I have to crap so bad, but there isn't ant TP! :shock:

Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:01 pm

You went to Universal? I recall it as one of the few bright spots in Florida. The roller coasters are amazing! I went there for my 8th grade field trip and absolutely loved it. I think you might have seen the same Arabian Nights show we saw too.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:08 pm

No TP is better than School TP. I spent 154 minutes running round the village on friday trying to find a toilet, but they were all occupied with crazy old folk. I was running like a r-tard trying to hold in my 'little brown babby' and eventually had to settle on the school shitter. Not the nicest place to poop. The door wasn't locked and kept flying open so I had to hold it shut myself with a free hand. The TP was practically laminated on one side, like tracing papper crossed with sandpapper.

I gotta admit, Florida's water is much cleaner than ours.

Our town has an award for some of the clearest water in the UK. Now the town down the road (ye olde historic resort of Crapttown, i mean, Clacton) has perhaps the worst water not pumped directly from a nuclear powerplant.

Theme parks

Is there any foot of land in Florida not taken up by a themepark or a swamp? Not that that's a bad thing, the nearest theme park to me is in Paris, not that far through the tunnel, but...

If you don't ride on any of them, you phail at life!

I'm too much of a pussy to ride the Waltzersat Walton pier or any of the rides at thorpe park, let alone a real ride. I went to disney land once, didn't ride a thing except the tea cups and I was sick (eating the crappy food).
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:11 pm

Almost all the theme parks in Florida are in Orlando, which is about 4 hours from where I used to live and a very small part of Florida. Quite a lot of Florida is now covered in boring little suburbs and apartments for old people.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:37 pm

Florida reminds me of North East Essex :)

One should be able to get a degree in procrastination :)
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:44 pm

When I think Florida, I think of golf courses and retirement homes. :)

Return to “Hot Topics”