The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

marvel_freak_42

Re: The Magnificent Random Rides Again!

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:46 pm

^^ Sounds more like Arizona if you ask me. :)
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:50 pm

When I think of Arizona, I think of my mom. (She was born in Phoenix.)

I also think of large, in terms of land area, cities, but in terms of population, very small compared to the square miles it has. Phoenix is a good example, still has a lot of people, but the size is just too big, you can cram a lot more people in there, like they do in California, thats why we have the highest population in the US. :)
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:04 pm

When I hear Calefornia I think yellow and when I hear Arizona I think brick-red. You guess why, I sure don't have a clue!

Most of my county is just beautifull rolling green hills and ancient villages with little stone churches and stuff. I love it here. Can't die before I see Calefornia though.

Ever seen COPS2? It's the Cops site, you can look through loads of different cameras like web-cams, it's pretty neat modern version of the Collusium. They should re-open that too, and throw all politicians and lawyers on the plannet in it.

I need a coffee and a doghnut or two!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:13 pm

Is there any foot of land in Florida not taken up by a themepark or a swamp?

Not really, save for what gtaca2005 said a few posts ago. It's boring as f*ck where I live. Most of the presumptions in the posts above about Florida are correct.

The only decent nightlife you can really find is Miami, and the Tampa/St. Petersburg area is the only artsy part of the state. If I'm stuck in state for college, I'll haul my butt over to that part of the state for the sake of the arts. The only thing they care about down where I live is technology and tourism, two very boring things for me.

:x
._.
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:17 pm

When you hear Louisiana, you think about the explosive Cajun cooking, FEMA trailers, roadkill stews, canals, the lost city of Atlantis, and black people.

Anyway, in Florida, we did pass by a lot of cows on our way back. Then again, every state has cows. Then we passed by the Dollar General headquarters, a three story McDonald's, and a very pretty Wal-Mart. Wal-Marts in Louisiana are sh*t compared to these!

But I'm still pretty pissed off about the whole trip.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:20 pm

A three-story Mickey D's? Holy sh*t! The more I think about it, Arizona is definitely a hellhole. Absolutely nothing worth noting about this place.
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:26 pm

About you're state:

A good topic for the "Off Topic" thread.

I'm going to make it. :)
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:50 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:When you hear Louisiana, you think about the explosive Cajun cooking, FEMA trailers, roadkill stews, canals, the lost city of Atlantis, and black people.

Anyway, in Florida, we did pass by a lot of cows on our way back. Then again, every state has cows. Then we passed by the Dollar General headquarters, a three story McDonald's, and a very pretty Wal-Mart. Wal-Marts in Louisiana are sh*t compared to these!

But I'm still pretty pissed off about the whole trip.

The Wal-Marts in my town are full of old people, gangsters, and hoboes...and the stores smell bad. Yes, there are a lot of cows, especially on the middle of f*cking nowhere SR (state road) 192. Eww. The gators in the local ponds are no fun, either.

I'll just link this page and the last page to the States thread. It pretty much sums up what my state is.

><
._.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:01 am

lolrus wrote:The gators in the local ponds are no fun, either.

Don't underestimate Swans. They're more leathal than a gator could ever be. I never saw no man wrestle with a swan and live, they're as deadly as sting-rays!

Marvel Phreak wrote:The more I think about it, Arizona is definitely a hellhole. Absolutely nothing worth noting about this place.

Arizona has one good thing going for it, that sets it apart from any other state and makes it better than a fair few; you live there. Come on, that has to count for something, surely? [/Sickly Sweet Butters style compliment]

Who want's a three story Mc Donnald's monstrosity on their door anyway? The same 'food' and the same fat chavs eating it. It's like if Disneyland was at your doorstep, you'd get all the stupid people who go there all the time, not just when your one of them. Chav city can stay the hell away from me!

Wiki Chav if you don't know what it is, best insult evar.

poofs wrote:I hated the trip anyway

But you saw COWS!!!

lolrus wrote:teh only thing they care about down where I live is technology and tourism, two very boring things for me.

If the tourism were burnt out of that scentence, then where you live sounds like parisise to me. I prefer technology with an immagination though.
[url=http://www.interactivestory.net/]
Have you ever played Fascade? [/url]

We have cleaner water than in florida

Cleaner than in the nearby desolate wateland of craptown, who's waters are slightly more polluted than that pumped straight out of the nuclear powerplant. I didn't think human feacese could make fish grow three heads, now I know even I can be wrong :)

Now OUR town has an award for the cleanest beach in the county. Take that! It gets to fly a little blue flag and everything.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:44 am

So far I've written and sequenced 7 songs for my brother's RPG, and I gotta say, doing this sh*t is only making me more passionate about getting into a career involving this. On top of that, there's also my friend's movie which I'm going to help produce. I'm pretty excited about that as well! I'm finally figuring out what I wanna do with my life, slowly, but surely!
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:21 am

Good for you hat! What types a songs are they like (ie: warlike, peacefull, ect)? And when is the RPG about and going to be called?

I had fried pickles and hot wings for supper and my stomach hates it I guess. Furtunally I don't have diahrea and the aches have stopped a bit. Next time my parents want to go to Hooters, I am not going. Damn food...

Speaking of food, have any of you tried duck or goose before? Delicous. I don't think it's as good as chicken. I think it is much better. It is much sweeter than chicken and even though older birds are tougher, they are still good. There is this Jap. restrant in Clarksville and they have baby octupus, it's really good. They marinate it for a long time and put it on a platter. I think Jap and Chinese foods are probally the best out there.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:31 am

Kelly MacCornmac wrote:Good for you hat! What types a songs are they like (ie: warlike, peacefull, ect)? And when is the RPG about and going to be called?

The game's called Destroyer of Worlds. It's site can be found here.

My compositions can be found here. Feel free to listen, and lemme know what you think if you want.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:16 pm

Kelly MacCornmac wrote:Speaking of food, have any of you tried duck or goose before? Delicous. I don't think it's as good as chicken. I think it is much better. It is much sweeter than chicken and even though older birds are tougher, they are still good. There is this Jap. restrant in Clarksville and they have baby octupus, it's really good. They marinate it for a long time and put it on a platter. I think Jap and Chinese foods are probally the best out there.

Woot- Azn Pryde [Asian Pride]!

M'kay, just kidding.

The show I went to yesterday- HMS Pinafore- was pretty good. The story was kinda sweet and the ending was hillarious. I think I got a pretty good deal with those tickets (I got them for free after getting 3rd place in a poster contest; they usually cost nearly $50 a piece)- I had a really good view of the stage (second-tier, just right of the center). The only thing that bugged me was the old geezer behind me who wouldn't shut up at the beginning of the second act. Granted, there were so many old people at the play...

Imagine the old people leaving the community center scene in the episode Gray Dawn. That's what we had.

:shock:
._.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:54 pm

Everybody wrote:Stuff about Florida

I quite like Pensacola (at least what I saw of it), esp. the beaches. Warm blue-green water, Sugary-white sand beaches... it was beautiful.
More people wrote:stuff about three story McD's.
Well that kind of pwns the two story one that's in downtown San Antonio on Commerce and Losoya around the corner from the Alamo. Actually, it's in a three story building, but only the first two floors are used for the restaurant.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:27 pm

My Internet is going off, so I don't know how long I'll be off, mabey a week or two. :o

Return to “Hot Topics”