The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

PIPaul

Re: The Magnificent Random Rides Again!

Postby PIPaul » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:33 am

On second though, what's with that inflatable goat?

Middle Eastern sex toy... havn't you heard aboot the Iranian beauty pagents for goats?
chel

Postby chel » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:35 am

HAHAHAHAHA.
"Dude, dolphins are intelligent and friendly!"
"Intelligent and friendly on rye bread, with some mayonaise."
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:12 pm

No, I actually didn't know about goat beauty pageants. I guess you learn something new every day.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
PIPaul

Postby PIPaul » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:28 pm

Then Watch this, it's informative about Islamic Sexual Relations and goats and stuff. Well, it's the desert and they're not aloud to jack-off, it's like Herbert Garrison said.
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:13 am

Dur! You guys are scaring my poor, innocent mind!

Anyhow...whoever wrote the definition of my school in the Urban Dictionary got it exactly. We did write the 'f*cking book' on cheating. Too bad they forgot to mention that clique drama runs rampant there too.

:lol:

My scanner hates me. Maybe it'd start working if Chuck Norris kicked it or something.

Sweet. Tomorrow's gonna be the first time I'll get to play Brawl. I'm going to this party with all my insane friends. Let's hope I won't get drugged off my mind like the last party I went to...

._.
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:37 am

I need to stop taking these little vacations. But if that f*cking bastard SuperSaviorPaul would stop making so many goddamn posts and accept his ban, I wouldn't be spending the week looking up ways to cut a pineapple! Goddammit, I need a cigarette!

I see I haven't missed much. I don't know much about goats, but this one family kept one as a pet down the depths of Dulac, if that counts as anything. I mostly saw it on a leash attatched to a doghouse. :|

In case you didn't know, I've grown fond of pineapples. :P
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:47 am

cheesypoofs857 wrote:I need to stop taking these little vacations. But if that f*cking bastard SuperSaviorPaul would stop making so many goddamn posts and accept his ban, I wouldn't be spending the week looking up ways to cut a pineapple! Goddammit, I need a cigarette!

I see I haven't missed much. I don't know much about goats, but this one family kept one as a pet down the depths of Dulac, if that counts as anything. I mostly saw it on a leash attatched to a doghouse. :|

In case you didn't know, I've grown fond of pineapples. :P

Ah, pineapples. They're good in all their forms- dried, fresh, canned...maybe everything but pickled. But, honestly- who has ever seen a pickled pineapple?

:|

I know pickled eggs and sausages are disgusting. I can't even get one bite swallowed- it's that rancid. I like normal kosher dill pickles, though.

All this talk about food makes me want to raid the fridge again.
._.
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:14 am

Lolrus! You're back!

I enjoy pinapple too, although I don't like the stingy aftertaste it gives you on your tongue. I've never seen it pickled though. For some reason I get the impression it would taste good with marshmallows.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:20 am

Has anyone here ever tried pineapple pie? That sheet is da bomb, dawg! I thought it would be pretty nasty tasting... boy, was I wrong! It sucks, though, 'cause only one bakery in town carries it. :x
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:23 am

Well, there was this one hotel we passed in Orlando that had a giant pineapple, but I think it had something to do with Spongebob.

Ooh! Belated April Fools' joke on me ("censored" because I know how Lolrus is)

After wasting five hundred ninety-nine US dollars on the Pop-Some-Balloons-And-Win-Something game at Universal, I finally won Knuckles (you know, from Sonic?)! After a few days, I got to spend the last night over at the hotel with TB (mmm). I forgot what happened, but I ended up giving him Knuckles. Since all the cool kids at my school think Knuckles is the sh*t, needless to say, he was very, very happy.

Well, on Tuesday at recess, at asked TB what he did with Knuckles. He told me how he slept with him for three nights and that he might f*ck him when he gets home. Then he said he'd go on MySpace, find a picture of me, and tape it on Knuckles while doing so. Then he did the standard "APRIL FOOLS!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

I still think he might've said that even if it wasn't on that particular day. *sigh* I still wonder what he actually did to that poor enchidna. I originally wanted it for myself, though.

Back to the subject about pineapples, my brother works in the produce section at Rouse's and is a pro at cutting up over 9000 types of fruit. So he might come over and cut the bastard for me..... one of these days.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:13 am

I got a pineapple from Central Market a while back. It sat around for a week or so, and when we cut it, it was so acidic that it burned my tongue at first taste. The top of it is planted in a pot somewhere around here.
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:03 pm

Random: Went out the other day, got really high and lost my phone. I have no idea where it is and I searched my friend's house over and over. It's even worse 'cos it was a really expensive phone (probably the most expensive thing I've ever owned) and now, even if I somehow manage to find some money for a new phone, it'll have to be really cheap and sh*tty. Man, it sucks being unemployed and unable to claim dole money. :evil: Still, on the plus side, I had a great night out clubbing. I was wearing this outfit that was mostly black leather and I looked like a total biker chick. I had to laugh, 'cos I usually never go for that kinda look. Must've looked weird next to my friend who was dressed up like a black Paris Hilton :parishilton:
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Poor Kenny, trapped forever on my back...

Ah, the memories...

Favourite character: Kenny
Favourite episode: Mysterion Rises
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:59 am

Random- I remember some kids planted a few pineapple tops behind the portable classrooms back in elementary school. Being the good-for-nothing 6th graders my friends and I were back then, we plucked them out of the ground and tossed them over the fence.

:oops:

Woot! The party today...it was f*cking awesome! I played Brawl; it seems that a lot of characters are way too slow, save for Pikachu. That wasn't the main event, though.

My friends and I didn't think my ex-boyfriend (nicknamed Eggroll) would show up (even though we had invited him), so we made a sign that said 'Screw You, Eggroll' (we're so mean...). He arrived the second we finished it.

It turns out he officially asked one of my friends at the party out yesterday. He was spending a lot of time way close to her today (he even ran off with her by the tree, but I called him out- oooorrrgiiiiiieeee!!!. He's getting to the point fast, huh?)...haha...

Anyhow, we spent the next few hours running around the pool, beating each other, and swimming. I swear, if someone walked by, they could've thought it was a drug-induced, violent orgy. We found a whole bunch of foam pool noodles and it turned into a big fight. I learned something today- do not fight me with pool noodles- I whup ass with them, even when double-teamed. Someone had the great idea of ganging up on Eggroll, so we chased him around the yard beating him as much as possible with pool noodles. It was quite the humorous sight...

:shock:

Later on, Eggroll decided to get out of the pool and dry off. Unfortunately, all of us wanted him to keep fighting and we decided to push him back into the pool. They gave me the job. It turns out he put on a shitload of weight since I went out with him in 9th grade; suffice to say, all I did was get thrown into the pool myself like a sack of potatoes. He looked away for a bit...I ambushed him and slashed across his belly with my claws...er...nails. Oh, man. He completely spazzed out and we all grouped around him. It made for some hillarious photo ops. I wonder if they'll e-mail me the pics; from what I remember, it was pretty darn nasty looking.

:wink:
._.
PIPaul

Postby PIPaul » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:31 am

w00t for lolrus resurecturising the Random thread. Woot for me finding a MegaHard Z-block 360 for my meagre budget of £100 too. With no games and no live sadly :<

lolrus wrote:Anyhow...whoever wrote the definition of my school in the Urban Dictionary got it exactly.

I need to do teh same. UD rawks! As does Wiki if you vandilise it and that sticks cos you made up sites to reference from, like mah lifless friend did for his home village. Made up this whole mass murder story that stuck for weeks before being admined out.

lolrus wrote:We did write the 'f*cking book' on cheating.

Can I steal a copy? I have exams coming to get me :o

lolrus wrote:My scanner hates me.

I have no scanner but if i did, it'd hate me less than I'd hate it. Scanners piss me off!

lolrus wrote:Tomorrow's gonna be the first time I'll get to play Brawl.

That we havn't got Brawl yet? Another reason to hate living in Piperland

poofs wrote:I see I haven't missed much.

You made us miss loads though :)

All this talk about food makes me want to raid the fridge again.

The warm, wet tip of my moist and muscular tongue just dipped it's sensuous tip into Chicken and Mushroom PIE!

Pineapple Pie

As in the Pie Saddam Hussain makes Chris?

Went out the other day, got really high and lost my phone

I lost my phone the other year... and didn't even get really high to make up for it...

He was spending a lot of time way close to her today (he even ran off with her by the tree, but I called him out- oooorrrgiiiiiieeee!!!. He's getting to the point fast, huh?)...haha...

This is the BF you dumped for being a Perverted Kenny impersonator, no? At least you dumping him didn't kill him :)

.I ambushed him and slashed across his belly with my claws...er...nails.

OUCH!

Eggroll isn't too wierd... people call me Spade Face for some reason... IN LATIN! PAULO VISTO!

Return to “Hot Topics”