The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

teh-lolrus

Re: The Magnificent Random Rides Again!

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:04 pm

Big-Will wrote:
teh-lolrus wrote:Where the f*ck did I get pneumonia in the first place? How do you get it anyhow?

:x

You get it when your immune system is weakend, and most likely when you're outdoors during the evening or night.

Ah, go figure. It started about a month ago, when I was still working outside at all the track meets and there were still a few chilly nights.

As I've said in the other threads, I feel like crap from all the meds right now and I'm tearing my hair out over the fact that the AP Government exam is just a week away and my class hasn't even finished all the lessons yet.

:stanpuke:

Anyways, I went to drop off my art at the last Art Show taking place this school year yesterday, and the traffic was held up because...there was this guy running down the street nude (I think he was high on something) and the police was going after him.

:shock:

Someone poked a large hole in one of my drawings.

><

I finally got my printer fixed!
._.
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:21 pm

^At least you have a decent printer now. My printer is possessed, I swear...

GUH. IT'S SNOWING *AGAIN.* STOP SNOWING. IT'S THE END OF APRIL. DDDD:

A friend and I witnessed a girl getting handcuffed last night. It was at the Spring Fling, and as anyone might guess, whenever there's a college dance there's cops EVERYWHERE. One of the cops turned to us and said "It's not just 18-year-olds, it's 56-year-olds, too" and I have no idea what he was talking about. :/

And WHY is our Theology exam the Monday after a dance??? -_-
Illegitimi non carborundum.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:57 pm

Blue Twilight wrote:GUH. IT'S SNOWING *AGAIN.* STOP SNOWING. IT'S THE END OF APRIL. DDDD:

It's not snowing here, but the temperature is getting lower by the day, and the d00d on the radio said that there's expected....fluuuurriiiiieeeees....later on in the week.....blaaaahhh.....come back warm summer-like weather! :(

Oh god, I'm SOOOO happy I live next to a Giant Tiger....my headphones decided to short out, so I went over there with $10 and got a new pair....hurray for quick fixes!

God damn, I'll have been at this new place for almost a year now....I also turn 19 this Friday, w00t!

Oh, and I also added to the OST yesterday! w00t! One of these days when they re-allow sig images I'll stick in a permalink.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:15 am

Give me the snow and cold! I got f*cking heatstroke when I went out to the Art Show to pick up my crappy work today. Seriously, it sucks. Even though I chugged as much water as I could hold there, I feel like I'm dying slowly and burning inside out and ready to drink all the fresh water in the world and it wouldn't be enough.

Thing is, I was only out for about three hours with my buddies, which is nothing compared to a normal Southerner's time spent outdoors. It's no wonder I'm such an indoor recluse.

><

I got so bored...I actually wrote a song parody about myself. Maybe I should post it in that one game thread about parodies of songs...

^ ^;

Edit- I posted my song on the Random Song Parodies thread. Check it out if you have lots (and I mean lots) of free time on your hands.

:P
._.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:49 am

Oh dear god. I think I've run out of random.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:04 am

FLYING RICE CRISPY FISH!!! How's THAT for Randome?
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:50 am

Cock
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:55 am

Big Black Cock.

There we go. Maybe I was just mentally constipated.
Stormz

Postby Stormz » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:51 pm

BRMBug wrote:Big Black Cock.

There we go. Maybe I was just mentally constipated.

....mmm'kay....
lmao :mrgreen:
Favorite Character - Cartman
Favorite Episode - With Apologies to Jesse Jackson
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:10 pm

So we spent our entire school day in Nachitoches for our symphonic band's state festival. Now, keep in mind that Nachitoches is in northwest Louisiana, which is why the university is named Northwest, duuuur! So, it took us about four hours not counting stopping at Fire Mountain. My God, the food was HORRIBLE! Anyway, half of my family came with us on the charter bus, so I was aggravated as hell with them. They spent the entire time complaining and asking stuupid questions and following me and dgyefgsdfhid!11HR9WEUR

*ahem* So, at the festival, we performed a half-assed concert for our incredibly tiny audience, so we got straight IIs. I'm not at all devastated because our director wouldn't shut up about getting the trophy. I don't know, but somehow I knew we would mess this up. This is the school's first time going to state in ten years, so we weren't prepared as to what dangers would lie before us.

So, we didn't get back until one in the morning. Half the band probably stayed home for school today.

And now, I'm sneezing up a storm.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:18 pm

Bless you... and again... and again.
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:18 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:So we spent our entire school day in Nachitoches for our symphonic band's state festival. Now, keep in mind that Nachitoches is in northwest Louisiana, which is why the university is named Northwest, duuuur! So, it took us about four hours not counting stopping at Fire Mountain. My God, the food was HORRIBLE! Anyway, half of my family came with us on the charter bus, so I was aggravated as hell with them. They spent the entire time complaining and asking stuupid questions and following me and dgyefgsdfhid!11HR9WEUR

*ahem* So, at the festival, we performed a half-assed concert for our incredibly tiny audience, so we got straight IIs. I'm not at all devastated because our director wouldn't shut up about getting the trophy. I don't know, but somehow I knew we would mess this up. This is the school's first time going to state in ten years, so we weren't prepared as to what dangers would lie before us.

So, we didn't get back until one in the morning. Half the band probably stayed home for school today.

And now, I'm sneezing up a storm.

At least you got to go to State Festival. We sucked this year at districts in the first place, and we missed last year because we couldn't raise enough money for the stupid charter buses. We were amazing last year, too.

><

I hate this hot weather so much. It's putting me to sleep and making me lethargic and sick all over. Eww. It's not going to stop anytime soon, either. Maybe I should move to Alaska.

Edit: Randome- Uh...I won a long-argued brutality contest against my buddy in Art class. The things we came up with for the competition was really ridiculously funny and demonically twisted. I won bragging rights and respect on the underground school forum.

:lol:
._.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:59 pm

teh-lolrus wrote:I won bragging rights and respect on the underground school forum.

Your school has it's own forum? :shock:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:17 am

gtaca2005 wrote:
teh-lolrus wrote:I won bragging rights and respect on the underground school forum.

Your school has it's own forum? :shock:

Nah. It's actually underground, it's my group of insane friends messing around online with me. If the school ever found out about the forum, we'd all be screwed over a thousand times.

><

Randome- I fail miserably at working with dA. I tried to post multiple thumbnails to a thumbshare thread and I accidentally posted the same exact one two extra times when I meant to post other thumbnails of my art. How that happened I wouldn't know.

I think it's either because I'm half asleep or I just suck at posting thumbnails.

:oops:
._.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:22 am

Speaking of dA, I think I'm going to do something for that now that I'm board. Time to Photoshop! :P
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior

Return to “Hot Topics”