The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

gtaca2005

Re: The Magnificent Randome Rides Again!

Postby gtaca2005 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:31 pm

I can't even make a decent Flash animation, let alone a real music video.

I'll just stick to Photoshop. :wink:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:52 pm

gtaca2005 wrote:I can't even make a decent Flash animation, let alone a real music video.

I'll just stick to Photoshop. :wink:

Oh, come now. At least you took a class on Flash and know how to work the tweening and effects. I fail at that kind of stuff!

Photoshop is my favored program [of course], but I've learned in my Vector Graphics class that it is possible to do computer art with just a mouse- the Pen tool makes it completely possible for me to make something half-decent without using a Wacom tablet. Of course, it's never as fun as free-handing...

><
._.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:28 am

I just got dinner! I was up till 9 am watching Amazing Athiest's videos on youtube (it was woeth the couple hours sleepif ur wondering GTA, i took six A4 sides of 'lecture notes'!) now i'm reading his BOOK, he rocks, but not as much as VenomFang, the creationist who looks, sounds and acts JUST like Arnold Rimmer off Red Dwarf XD

Not only must i watch Mr Hat's videos, which can't fail to be amazing with that concept unless he's recently dug up all the corpses at a native american graveyard, raped them in every concievable way, mixed their bones with sewage and animal bones and burried them again in a landfill site recently, and even then curse-power would probably fail to deminish the epicness of this concept.

Not only that, but i has to make my own youtube vids now, when the summer comes around. I want to make a parrody of video games in south park style but i need to learn flash first and it'd be SO small vids to start with. I think i'll go for an easier actual video rather than the cartoons i always wanted to make as flash hurts my frgile little brains. I think i'll do game reviews not inspired by anyone on the internet in any way. Or i may review the books of the bible in the same way Nintendo Nerd reviews games :p

Video editing i can NOT do ever. plushies for everyone? You're not going to fill them with the person's hair and make voodoo dolls are you? that's DEAMON BEHAVIOUR lolrus :p

Random: i've been reading the dharma, translated into english, which is the bhuddist holy book, and i think I AM the Bhuddah. I've come up with so many of his ideas by myself in the past (probably because i coppied bhudists like kyle or saw them on TV shows made by people who know bhuddism) but it was so scary that i agreed on all his arguments but then *poof* i was totally opposite on his conclusion. I agree there's no such thing as the ego, and that life is an illusion, but i think we should keep that illusion going for as long as possible, because just like pain, happiness and fun are real and what fun is there in Nirvana/non-existance? Long live the lie!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Jake, M'kay?

Postby Jake, M'kay? » Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:49 am

I have a free preview of starz on my dish.
All that it is is like four movies that they show over and over again.
Why someone would pay fiveteen dollars a mounth for that is beyond me....
"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, my illegal logging business succeeds ."

"I have only two modes, at war with something, or having sex with it. There is no middle ground"
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:08 am

Hat's videos must be watched, they must be watched NOW. They're full of so much win!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:15 am

Oh, almost forgot; I went and saw Get Smart today. It was great! Carrell made a great Maxwell Smart, and you can't go wrong with anything that has Anne Hathaway in it. I gotta say though, there were practically visible question marks over the heads of the kids in the theater. I guess you really don't get it if you didn't see the original show. :)
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:27 am

Woow, look at this place.

Also saw Get Smart today, too, Bug! Went with my dad, 'cause he'd watched the original show and while I hadn't, I adore Carell. So I guess my lack of seeing the original show made it more "okay" for me than "totally awesome", but it was still a really entertaining 2 hours or so.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:48 pm

iceiwynd wrote:Woow, look at this place.

Also saw Get Smart today, too, Bug! Went with my dad, 'cause he'd watched the original show and while I hadn't, I adore Carell. So I guess my lack of seeing the original show made it more "okay" for me than "totally awesome", but it was still a really entertaining 2 hours or so.

Well hey Lior! Haven't seen you here in a while...probably not a surprise to see me still here. XD

I haven't seen the Get Smart movie, although I am actually quite fond of the original series, as random and silly as it is (but hey, it's amusing)...Steve Carell certainly isn't Don Adams, but he seems to do a good job from what I've seen, so it's all good. :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:57 pm

iceiwynd wrote:Woow, look at this place.

Hey kid! I know, isn't it purdy! Shame we don't have sigs though.
Btw, I'm hoping there's more Get Smart movies, just so I can see Patrick Warburton in another spy type role.
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:45 pm

PRICE JACK!!! Rotting body land slide!!! Oh hey Lior! Long time no see. I watch too much Metalocalypse... http://youtube.com/watch?v=NtgVgOC_MGM
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:56 pm

Howdy lior. I watch way too little metapocylipse myself.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:09 pm

Sizzling Lynn wrote:PRICE JACK!!! Rotting body land slide!!! Oh hey Lior! Long time no see. I watch too much Metalocalypse... http://youtube.com/watch?v=NtgVgOC_MGM

Hey, it's a good show, so, yeah, 'sall good.

Oh, and Nik, here's something awesomely lol that I'm sure you'd appreciate: http://www.animeridge.com/narutoabridgeddub.htm
...yeah it's a different series, but it's still awesome. :P

Well, my sleeping pattern's getting screwy again...damn you Summer Vacation. XD

RANDOM: The dip for these chips I'm eating is effing spicy, Jesus H. Christ!
Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:16 pm

i saw get smart too, and loved it! i have seen the original show before, and i was glad that they used all of the classic catchphrases and made room for the shoephone (sorry if i'm spoiling it for anybody!)
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:46 pm

Yes, after a forever's time, I finally got a new cable spitter box thing, so now I can split the connection between the cable modem and the TV again (my old splitter kept making the internet crap out)....this also gives me the added bonus of putting the modem up on the top shelf of the desk, where before it had to be on the floor, cause the regular cable couldn't reach that far, but not it's got extension. w00t!

Also, what the crap? gmac IM'd me. (I doubt most of you don't know this dude - he was a douche from the 06 BBS era) ...I'll just ignore for now. :P
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:56 pm

You know some douche's IM that i don't know? What could a peacenik like you do with a troll's IM :p

I've been sleeping way too little, i can hardly read anymore :(
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Return to “Hot Topics”