The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

teh-lolrus

Re: The Magnificent Randome Rides Again!

Postby teh-lolrus » Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:09 am

gtaca- I'm sorry about your dad; I'll keep you guys in mah prayer...but it's good to hear that his condition's getting better. Let's hope for a speedy recovery.

BT- Virgin Mobile? Evil!! My boyfriend uses that phone company, and we always run out of minutes by the second week into the month. His parents won't let him refill the minutes until the next month, either.

Proxy server sounds good...

Randome- Wow, I'm ashamed. I'm sitting around on dA bitching my ass off when in reality, I've got it pretty good compared to...well...all the stuff that's been going on here on th' BBS [gtaca's dad, nick007]...

*crawls under a rock*

More Randome- By this time next week, I'll be packed into the car and headed on a 20 hours-straight drive back up to New York City. I'm looking forward to that, I can't wait to see my cousins...we didn't get to visit because my college classes got in the way last summer...
._.
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:40 am

I have to wear glasses because I have a benine tumor somewhere behind my eye...

I use Verizion for phone services, but I am not happy because Dumb FairPoint took over landline service over here. Screw Virgin Mobil and Comcast!!

I am using WIFI right now...I hate that I must be one of only a few who doesn't have internet at home. I DON'T EVEN HAVE CABLE AT HOME!! I watch syndications of SP and thank god that I am a college student. I was brainwashed by my parents, grown up as roman catholic, and said by them that south park was "trash". Not until the 2006 season did I FINALLY figure out that they were wrong to say that...god I hate them sometimes, but then again, I love them soo much too.
:P
:P
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:42 am

gtaca: My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

I hope your dad is better soon!
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:51 am

Thanks everyone. :wink:
(Lack of a good smilie.)
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:19 pm

Lolrus: We've ALL got it good compared to someone else... doesn't make our problems any less valid, it just makes the world a shittier place. Be greatfull you're not in a worse position, but strive to make your position the best it can be.

BRMbug: I saw the optrician AGAIN and as usual they said i don't need glasses and my eyes are as close to 20:20 perfect as can be... which still doesn't explain why i can't read writing more than 3 foot away from me or any of the boards in class... well, sitting an inch from my laprtop moniter all the time might answr that :p

Jennie: Glad you're enjoying life down under, and that *dum dum dum* you're back on teh internets!

GTA:So glad your dad's getting better... hope it continues to a full recovery, sure he'll be better soon. At least he has a story to tell about the accident, at least he didn't just have a car crash like everyone else.

I need to eat, drink, breath, not-sleep, avoid work and LIVE in a hospital from now on... WiFi rules that much!

pdfsmail: I wanna steal your house now! The only WiFi acces point i know of in my area seems to in people's houses, there's no free wifi like that...
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:38 pm

Fack! I am officially done with Popeye's chicken! If I wanted to spend another grueling hour sitting on a toilet, I'd stay home and drink prune juice!
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:47 pm

^^ You don't want to 'die' like Cartman did! :cartmanlaugh:

Also, GTA - sorry to hear about your dad. It sounds like a painful and terrifying ordeal. I hope he makes a full recovery so he can go back to that tree and take it down!

:cartmansopissedrightnow:
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:02 am

Hey all, I just wanted you to know that my picture is FINALLY UP!!

But unfortunately, I had to decide between glasses and a ribbion mic...Also, thanks for the information on using Youtube. Tell me if you liked it please :D

Death of Eric Cartman is my favorite episode. haha!
Oh, and Professor Chaos is second, and The Fellowship is third.

I've never even had KFC so I can't even talk much about 'Colonel', :wink:
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:19 am

Churches tastes better and you get more for the money. Of course for the same amount at KFC, you can get veggies too, but you get less chicken than Churches.
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:53 am

I've only had KFC three times so far and it's not so great. Same goes with Danny's. But I'd rather Churches overall even if the only one we have is part of a gas station. Popeye's is getting ridiculus with their prices. Twenty-five piece for $41.99 last time I checked.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:16 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:Fack! I am officially done with Popeye's chicken! If I wanted to spend another grueling hour sitting on a toilet, I'd stay home and drink prune juice!

Meh, personally, I think the flaming sh*ts that happen an hour later are worth it....it's gooooooooooood!
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:13 pm

That only happens with the spicy variety though. :D
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:17 pm

Speaking of sh*tting, NEVER eat a whole thing of Hamburger Helper to your head, by your self, with .37 lbs. of beef over the directions, with corn and macaroni. I was home alone and I cooked dinner for everyone, but they all went to UC Davis Medical Center to see my dad, so I was left with all this extra food. So I ate it. A big mistake. Super sh*ts. :parishilton:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:48 am

I am.... so drunk...

Jesus this place is dying.
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:48 pm

Yep. It doesn't matter: We're all just going to die anyway...
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings

Return to “Hot Topics”