The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

breayle
Site Admin

Postby breayle » Mon Jan 26, 2004 10:36 pm

SheikYerbouti wrote:Oh, thanks for ruining it, Breayle.

That is kinda funny though.

haha sorry I really didn't mean to gross anyone out... I was just wondering, 'cos it kinda disturbed me a little.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein
cvoncartman109

Postby cvoncartman109 » Mon Jan 26, 2004 10:38 pm

PATRIOTISM IS STUPID
Don't lie, Stanley! Lying makes you sterile!

Stan kicks ass.

cartmanvoncartman
breayle
Site Admin

Postby breayle » Mon Jan 26, 2004 10:40 pm

cvoncartman109 wrote:PATRIOTISM IS STUPID

Um... OK

Oh, and OldLadyEscobar. Are you marrying Dr. Sanjay Gupta from CNN!? He ROCKS!!!

Ok, maybe your not, but it would be cool. He's like, smart and rich and stuff! What kind of "business" are you going to do? I would LOVE to go to India, I heard you can get some great deals on goods there because everything is so goddamn cheap. I would love to hit up some fabric from the little shops there, a friend of mine got a sh*t load of fabric for like $40.00. Plus, I freaking love Indian food, it's like they lace it with an undectable narcotic... soooooo goooood

:lol:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Mon Jan 26, 2004 10:54 pm

breayle wrote: Plus, I freaking love Indian food, it's like they lace it with an undectable narcotic... soooooo goooood

you dark horse Breayle ^^
:P
cvoncartman109

Postby cvoncartman109 » Mon Jan 26, 2004 10:57 pm

breayle wrote:

Um... OK

Well, this is the Random Thread, isn't it? :D
Don't lie, Stanley! Lying makes you sterile!

Stan kicks ass.

cartmanvoncartman
tweek_sensation

Postby tweek_sensation » Tue Jan 27, 2004 12:14 am

breayle wrote:Does it disturb anyone else that her body sometimes spells out "MOM?"

hehehe

Hey if anyones ever seen the video "Stacey's Mom" by Fountains of Wayne then you see mothers can be hot.
Yeah. And instead of an actual award, people received a $5 gift certificate at Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles.

http://cafecc.proboards44.com/ best board in the land.
breayle
Site Admin

Postby breayle » Tue Jan 27, 2004 12:19 am

Yes, some moms are hot. But generally when you're looking at a "naked person" and the word "mom" pops up. Your first thought is ususally of your own mother before the hot ones.
Old.Lady.Escobar

Postby Old.Lady.Escobar » Tue Jan 27, 2004 4:16 am

breayle wrote:

Um... OK

Oh, and OldLadyEscobar. Are you marrying Dr. Sanjay Gupta from CNN!? He ROCKS!!!

Ok, maybe your not, but it would be cool. He's like, smart and rich and stuff! What kind of "business" are you going to do? I would LOVE to go to India, I heard you can get some great deals on goods there because everything is so goddamn cheap. I would love to hit up some fabric from the little shops there, a friend of mine got a sh*t load of fabric for like $40.00. Plus, I freaking love Indian food, it's like they lace it with an undectable narcotic... soooooo goooood

LOL...I like Dr Sanjay Gupta too. I wish I was marrying him
8)

I have a new job, it's with this private vocational technology college.....something right up your alley I think, Webmaster courses and things like that. Anyway, what I will be doing in India is trying to convince students to come to college in Canada....telling them how great Canada is, why they would want to live here....blah blah blah. I don't know if you ever had university and college reps come to your highschool and set up information booths but it's something like that. I'm not sure why I put the word business in quotations in the original post, I tend do do that and I apologize for the confusion :) I will be on the hunt for cool fabric for sure. I'm bringing some US money because I hear Indians go crazy for it. I am most definitly looking forward to some delicious Indian cuisine. This Indian friend of mine keeps telling me to try Indian Pizza Hut. My book about India tells me that people with light skin and blonde hair will be starred at constantly and that freaks me out a little. I'm looking forward to getting there!!
The_Towelie_Connection

Postby The_Towelie_Connection » Tue Jan 27, 2004 5:42 am

Rubber baby buggy bumpers.
Random.
2 ORIGINAL SPBBS peeps from waay back in the day!
tweek_sensation

Postby tweek_sensation » Tue Jan 27, 2004 6:39 am

JamezBeer wrote:There's software you can use to do that, so it wouldn't take that long for anyone. Just scan a picture of choice and it would translate it to text patterns.
I guess that's what Psychopocke used.
Otherwise you have a lot of time and patience, Psychopocke.

(no) Move along nothing to see here!
Last edited by tweek_sensation on Tue Jan 27, 2004 6:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Yeah. And instead of an actual award, people received a $5 gift certificate at Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles.

SheikYerbouti

Postby SheikYerbouti » Tue Jan 27, 2004 6:43 am

tweek_sensation wrote:yes but why use software when you can have the real thing

Because ascii characters aren't likely to get you banned.

By the way, the first chick you posted that [img]http://[/img]'d out was hotter.

Ha... pimple-ass. Yeah... I saw it.
Last edited by SheikYerbouti on Tue Jan 27, 2004 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
The following statement is true.
The preceding statement was false.
tweek_sensation

Postby tweek_sensation » Tue Jan 27, 2004 6:45 am

I fixed it I just though about the agreement I had to agree to. The first one didn't work. Never post tired you forget the consequences.

missycartman

Postby missycartman » Tue Jan 27, 2004 9:37 am

tweek_sensation wrote: Never post tired you forget the consequences.

wise words tweek :)
JamezBeer

Postby JamezBeer » Tue Jan 27, 2004 11:21 am

I'm guilty of doing that, making no sense when tired.

Now... Back to Random, any ideas for a topic? :?
breayle
Site Admin

Postby breayle » Tue Jan 27, 2004 7:41 pm

Old.Lady.Escobar wrote:
LOL...I like Dr Sanjay Gupta too. I wish I was marrying him
8)

I have a new job, it's with this private vocational technology college.....something right up your alley I think, Webmaster courses and things like that. Anyway, what I will be doing in India is trying to convince students to come to college in Canada....telling them how great Canada is, why they would want to live here....blah blah blah. I don't know if you ever had university and college reps come to your highschool and set up information booths but it's something like that. I'm not sure why I put the word business in quotations in the original post, I tend do do that and I apologize for the confusion :) I will be on the hunt for cool fabric for sure. I'm bringing some US money because I hear Indians go crazy for it. I am most definitly looking forward to some delicious Indian cuisine. This Indian friend of mine keeps telling me to try Indian Pizza Hut. My book about India tells me that people with light skin and blonde hair will be starred at constantly and that freaks me out a little. I'm looking forward to getting there!!

Dude, does your book really say that people with blonde hair and blue eyes get stared out constantly? That rocks... it would creep me out, I don't have blue eyes, but I'm pretty white and I have blonde hair. Try not to get kidnapped and held for ransom! A healthy white woman could go for a pretty penny there! :lol:

Anyway, I say you go to the Indian Pizza Hut, I'm interested to find out what an Indian likes on their pizza mostly!

have fun dudette!

Return to “Hot Topics”